• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I see bugs like that almost everywhere myself, theres no hit detection on a lot of trees and walls and even some rocks

EDIT: Question, are the base stats of the empoleon line in this the same as normal or were they changed as well? The readme file doesn't specify that and due to its new typing I would assume there to be a change in the stats

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
odd for some reason Machop has the cry of Slowbro. A small issue admittedly but you might wanna check all pokemon to see if their cries are right when you have the chance. It doesn't have to be now since this would be pretty hard to do in a short period of time.
I'll add that for the list of things to do before the next version.

I've find a glitch in the Trainer School at the first bug town, just after the Erebeus Cave:

1536154962-bug-pokemon-axis.gif
I see bugs like that almost everywhere myself, theres no hit detection on a lot of trees and walls and even some rocks

EDIT: Question, are the base stats of the empoleon line in this the same as normal or were they changed as well? The readme file doesn't specify that and due to its new typing I would assume there to be a change in the stats
Yeah people seem to be finding a few of those now, I'll go over the tilesets again and fix any I find.
As for the Empoleon stuff, no I didn't really change its stats. I just did for the 3.1 update, though.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Ok cool I wanted to ask about that since I decided to restart my game for a better team. Sure starting with Turtwig was awesome but I forgot it was Dark/Steel so I wound up having too many of one type when I looked into getting Litten.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
One of the moving tile mazes in the third gym is impossible to escape, none of the arrow pads lead toward the stairs after.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
ok I somehow was able to escape that room which is odd because the tile I stepped onto never let me out before. Weird.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
v3.0.6.5 is out, fixing some of the above mentioned errors. Would appreciate screenshots for stuff like that so I don't have to go searching through 6 maps of tile puzzles...

Anyway, we're closing in on finding all the bugs I think, so for now, report any issues you find, and for any specific area issues like tile errors or being able to walk on stuff you shouldn't be able to, please show screenshots.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
I am stuck outside the door when Marina leaves for the errand. She is also stuck before she goes to the bridge.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
yeah sorry about not showing a picture, I've had a few issues with my computer as of late which have had my mind all over the place.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I am stuck outside the door when Marina leaves for the errand. She is also stuck before she goes to the bridge.

This sounds like you're on the wrong version. Try downloading v3.0.5.2, then the 3.0.6.5 patch to put over it.

Back