• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jenner family challenge

smocks

fiat lux
Years
  • i didn't humiliate myself but when I went to accept this award, they gave me a rose and the rose fell off the stem. I had to walk across the stage w/ a flowerless rose.

I was trying my best not to break out in laughter

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I thought "The President's Choice" dude in the tv ads was Steven Harper
    So I asked my bf "why is it still Steven Harper doing those ads? Trudeau is our Prime Minister now, shouldn't it be him?"

To my defense:
    Spoiler:

Okay that probably isn't helping me but THEY SPEAK THE SAME BROKEN FRENCH

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was doing service calls at work and we're supposed to say "thank you for bringing in your (car model) for service recently" and I was staring at the model, which happened to be a Nissan Rogue, so intently that when the customer answered the phone, I said that my name was Rogue.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm in the same boat as hoshiko. I always seem to embarrass myself in public and never seem to live it down at times.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    I purchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Back