• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What video game universe would you live in?

Years
  • 99% of you are going to say Pokemon, right. The remaining 1% is anyone's guess.

I mean, surprisingly, there are more than just Pokemon players in this forum. :P

Personally, if the Pokemon universe is off the table, it'd be interesting to live in the world of Okami... kind of. Not so interested in being in the middle of a cursed zone or anything like that (nor being in the middle of a world-ending epidemic) but the scenery and environment would be nice!

I'm also curious as to what living in the Dragon Quest universe would be like, so I wouldn't be opposed to that, either.

TY

99% chance to say it's Pokemon, but the 1% always comes up, thats XCOM baby

no i dont want to live in the XCOM world RNG hates me :c

Pretty much want to live in the Destiny universe, although that also has loot RNG so... not really better than XCOM I suppose

Years
  • Clancer from Mischief Makers. Its been the dream since I was four-years-old. I would even go to Spike Spike Land and get spat on by serrated circles because hey, I love that world.

From there, Drawn to Life's universe would be pretty beautiful, I think. Creative, bright, colourful and you could create whatever you wanted with the right connections.

Then the Zelda universe, because I want to live in Termina for a summer and kick the shit out of every fucking gibdo I lay my hate-filled eyes on. And time travel, because I'd want to hit Twilight Princess's and Ocarina of Time's Hyrule. I'd marry the Great Fairy from the latter because there's a soft spot in my heart with her initials carved solidly into the flesh. And maybe kid Zelda, but I'm getting pretty old for her nowadays, sadly. So for a compromise I'll just go for that freak Malon and usurp Kokiri Woods.

Beyond Good and Evil looks good, though. Fun to explore. Exploit. Generally conquer. But nah. It'll always be Clancer.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Pokemon would be #1 but if you want another I'd go with Call of Duty. I come from a military family and couldn't join due to a birth defect I live with. Also more a long the lines of Ghosts not BO3/4

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Besides Pokemon, I'd have to say Fable and I'd say the first one because that blend of fantasy and hero-epicness would be the absolute perfect universe. Having the choice to live out your days as a villager, or even to train at the Heroes guild in order to become something great or even evil.

Then again, saying this, I would also like to live in the Legend of Zelda universe with the whole involvement.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • The League of Legends universe. I mean Runeterra (the game's setting) is complete with pretty much everything i could ask for.

A Steampunk city that embraces the values of discovery, technological progression, and yordles. (Bandle City)
    A rather traditionalist city that embraces the values of justice, honor, and duty. (DEMACIAAAAA)
    A rather expansionist city that embraces the values of might, brutality, and talent. (Noxus)
    A rather isolationist group of islands that value living in harmony, peace, and balance. (Ionia)
    An island full of pirates, scumbags, outlaws, hunters, and goons. (Bilgewater)
    A city full of black market technologies, scummy trade practices, etc. (Zaun)
    A part of the world that's basically either "Hell" or the "unknown" (The Void)

and within the same universe, there exists a Heavy Metal Band, and a K-Pop Band as well.

Years
    • Seen today
    Besides Pokemon, I'd have to say Fable and I'd say the first one because that blend of fantasy and hero-epicness would be the absolute perfect universe. Having the choice to live out your days as a villager, or even to train at the Heroes guild in order to become something great or even evil.

Then again, saying this, I would also like to live in the Legend of Zelda universe with the whole involvement.

I love Fable, but I've always thought of how horrible it would be living in that universe. Never being able to travel anywhere, without fear of getting attacked by a bandit group. Or the fear of something such as getting eaten by a balverine. Also, krackens still exist in that universe, which would give me an immense fear of water.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    TES. I'd live during the third era right around Morrowind or Oblivion because later on it the Thalmor ruin everything and the Empire is a shadow of its former self. Plus I could meet Fargoth and Jiub, and the Nerevarine or the Champion of Cyrodiil. I'd try to obtain some powerful magic and artifacts, and ascend into godhood like Tiber Septim.

I'd also live in the LoZ universe, in any era except in Adult timeline when Hyrule is flooded and Link is missing. I'd go adventuring as well, obviously wouldn't be as great of a hero as Link.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hmm that's a tough one, there's so many good picks. I'd pick FE or Xenoblade, but those are a bit too war torn for me lol... Xenoblade 2 wouldn't be so bad I guess...
    And ofc pokemon would be nice :p
    Oh, and Final Fantasy X would be cool. Preferably during X-2.

Years
  • I mean...people would die.

Lots of people.

Like...half of that number (probably) would survive the first day.

Well, yeah, but any video game world where survival comes easily doesn't sound like the greatest place to be in terms of entertainment and adventure. If you can't be brained by a Moblin or torn apart by a Pinsir, then it may as well be an Office Job Simulator.

I suppose Harvest Moon could harbour a degree of charm, and it is appallingly safe. Then again, in reality you could literally go out into the country, buy a farm, give a girl flowers until she agreed to marry you and plant radishes.

No, throw me into a world where I have to pick up a sword and cut up ogres and I'll be one happy chappy.

Back