• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hello everyone, i have a problem with a game. After beating Kalos league, I should get Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion in Lumiose town. I explored the entire Lumiose town but, they are not anywhere. I have same problem with Zygarde, which should be in the Terminus cave, but also is not there. I am using the newest version of the game.
    Thanks for the answers.

In the building left to the center in luminose there is a store, go to the top floor and talk to everyone there, they will give u the 3 pokemon after u complete the Kalos region

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    where can i find silvaly memmory in this game

Silvally's memorys aren't in the game. If you want to change its type, use one of Arceus's plates instead.

Does anybody know in how many turns it takes to get a garanteed catch with timer ball?

It's never a guaranteed catch if you use a timer ball on a pokemon with a low catch rate. If you want the maximum catch rate on a timer ball, you will have to wait 10 turns.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    Silvally's memorys aren't in the game. If you want to change its type, use one of Arceus's plates instead.

It's never a guaranteed catch if you use a timer ball on a pokemon with a low catch rate. If you want the maximum catch rate on a timer ball, you will have to wait 10 turns.

thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Hi There, I seem to have a glitch, I am currently in snowpoint city, just spoke to Paul and Brandon then saved. Now anytime that I try to walk into a building my character freezes but the world around me keeps moving. I really hope that there is a fix for this as I have over 40 hours in the game already.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    For umbreon just level it up to at least lv 27 at night. Foe Espeon same level as ubreon but during the day time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2020
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if there is any way, how to transfer saved game to new pc. I've copied the game folder, but my saved game isn't there. Thanks for the answers.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    For umbreon just level it up to at least lv 27 at night. Foe Espeon same level as ubreon but during the day time.

You're half correct. The times are correct, but you evolve them with high friendship, not at lv 27. It's noted in the Fire Ash Evolution Changes file in the Helpful Notes folder from where you start the game from.

Hello
    everyone, I just wanted to ask if there is any way, how to transfer saved game to new pc. I've copied the game folder, but my saved game isn't there. Thanks for the answers.

Go here on your old pc: C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Fire Ash. After that look for the file called Game.rxdata and copy it over to your new pc, at C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Fire Ash. If the folder called "Fire Ash" doesn't exist, then make it yourself. I'm pretty sure it's case sensitive so make sure to type it exactly as "Fire Ash".

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2021
    Can anyone help me??? I lost some of my hoenn pokemon including pikachu when I lost at my 3rd battle at the battle frontier now I only have my swellow and corpish

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2021
    Can anyone help me??? I lost some of my hoenn pokemon including pikachu when I lost at my 3rd battle at the battle frontier now I only have my swellow and corpish plss help me I don't want to start all over again

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    So the game just won't start for me ta all, anyone else encountered the problem/found way to fix that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Can anyone help me??? I lost some of my hoenn pokemon including pikachu when I lost at my 3rd battle at the battle frontier now I only have my swellow and corpish plss help me I don't want to start all over again

Did you save after it happened?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Then I got lucky because I caught them at lv 26 and one evolved in the day at lv 27 and the other at night at lv 27

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Are there any semi/big known bugs still or actual updates planned? Was looking to potentially start but I don't want to restart halfway

Back