• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How far do you plan ahead?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    How far do you plan your character's arc? In how much detail do you plan? Do you try to keep in line with your plans, or are you very adaptable to how the RP develops?

Years
  • I tend to plan way further ahead than I should in all honesty and I tend to aim to make arcs happens the way I have them planned.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I adapt. I have already planned how all my characters are going to die, if they're going to die, and I have some character development planned but for the most part it's all subject to change.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I try and plan out a basic outline but rarely go too in-depth. I've burned a time or two too many where I get really into the RP and for how I'm going to develop my character only for the RP to die without notice. Overall I am pretty adaptable now, at least more than I was initially.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I plan a lot haha. But only very general stuff. Like in Crossroads; the characters and their choices greatly affect how the story unfolds.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I generally plan out what I wanna do with my characters ahead of time, but I usually leave it open to other character's influence, and see where it goes from there.

Back