• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say a portal opened up where you're able to go to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world as your favourite Pokemon....

Years
  • also note that you are under no obligation to actually battle all the time

also assume that there isn't a world-ending phenomenon going on

Years
  • I won't. I remember back when I was playing the mystery dungeon games. I felt a bit trapped for my character and I just wanted him to turn back to human. (but of course the story makes you not feel that way).

i mean, its probably nice to be a pokemon on that kind of world, but it doesn't appeal to me :( if its two-way, then I would

Years
  • Yes, if my SO would come with me. 👍 As a kid I've always dreamed about being a Pokémon, and even now it seems like it'll be interesting if I don't have to battle!

Years
  • Not gonna lie, as tempting as it would be, I don't think I would do it. I love Butterfree and all, but I don't think I'd do so well turning into one.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Nah, I'll pass. I'm already a Sylveon in real life so what would the point be? :)

Years
  • I really torn here because as much as I would like to go there, I still kinda like what I have here. Ultimately going to have to say no here, but I could travel back and forth it would be a definite yes.

Years
  • I would.

It'd be kinda fun to see what being a Shaymin would be like. :o

The real world sucks anyway so being in the Pokemon world would be nice for a change...

Years
  • Of course I would go! Living as a Pokémon in the world of Mystery would be AWESOME! Every day would be a fun adventure exploring dungeons, there would be so many cool places to discover, and life as a Pokémon just seems so...Simple and carefree.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    It'd be a dream come true! Being a Ninetales would be splendid. I could go on adventures with other Pokémon and explore the entirety of the Pokémon world. I think it would be such a thrilling and fun-filled life.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I mean, sure, but... how do you live as a Milotic?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If I knew I couldn't go back to the real world, I'd take my best friends along with me, as I really don't want to leave them behind. Either that, or just don't go. But if I could get back, I'd most likely go. Either way, I'd be a Pikachu, and I'd learn Thunderbolt, Agility, and Discharge before evolving.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I absolutely adore Scrafty and all and would love to visit the mystery dungeon world but I can't help but think I'd much rather have Scrafty as my real life companion over being one (there are some perks such as it's stronger and it can shed its own clothes, however). Since it's one-way, I have a feeling I might eventually dread dungeon crawling and even get tired of the Mystery Dungeon world.

So I'll pass.

Back