• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • my Poliwhirl has a nickname but when i talk to him as he following me, it just appear the name "Poliwhirl" instead of his nickname
    di-FO47.png

That's actually a story dialog, my Leafeon got reffered as "Leafeon" and not her nickname when talking to Steve

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Yeah, like Shigeru "smell you later" Miyamoto knows better (renembers DBZ's Budokai 3)

Oh fine

Last edited:

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • OK, I might sound like an idiot asking this, but Beta 12 has now become Beta 13? Beta 13 has 2 parts and part 1 is only till Cinnabar Island, right? Part 2 will be released when bugs are fixed. Can we continue the save file from part 1 to part 2? I am just gonna start playing the game. Thanks for everything Aethestode! I don't mind the delay, as long as can play the game. Merry Christmas!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    OK, I might sound like an idiot asking this, but Beta 12 has now become Beta 13? Beta 13 has 2 parts and part 1 is only till Cinnabar Island, right? Part 2 will be released when bugs are fixed. Can we continue the save file from part 1 to part 2? I am just gonna start playing the game. Thanks for everything Aethestode! I don't mind the delay, as long as can play the game. Merry Christmas!!

I think it is a typo. For part 1 it mentions Beta 13 and yet for Part 2 Beta 12.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    I tried to but i said the patch is corrupt I downloaded the base from love roms. I'm no good with this type of thing when beta 11e first came I got it from here no problem at first but then I couldn't save for some reason and someone instructed me on how to change my settings so it would just automatically convert it so I could play it.

Years
  • Lol was this intentional

Damn I wish I was featured in your hack.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171225-112009.png
      Screenshot_20171225-112009.png
      26 KB · Views: 26
    • Screenshot_20171225-112015.png
      Screenshot_20171225-112015.png
      24.6 KB · Views: 23
    Last edited:
    Years
  • So I started playing this game and it´s great!
    I noticed a few bugs for example before the title screen appears there is a pixel screen and when Oak is following you then other NPCs can go through him like there wasn´t anyone following me. Also your pokemon is not always following you (don´t know if that´s intended) and the girl with the Nidorino didn´t heal my pokemon.
    I also noticed that there however is a second floor in the pokemon center but there is no possibility to make link battles or trade with real people.

Furthermore, is there going to be a battle frontier where you can obtain exp like in Emerald? And there aren´t going to be all 120 TMs added or is this information not up to date now? And finally, are the HMs going do deletable like any other TM?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Well I have some bugs here:
    You cant go inside Vermilion City Gym and also cant go inside the Vermilion City Mart (cause it just turn into black screen, when you get inside)
    Why is "Yellow" like a Ghost with weird outlines
    Sometimes when you fight trainers, the sprite seems weird like ghost(The picture you see before your enemy throws out his/her Pokémon)
    And maybe more

And also is it real that Aerosthode will cancel Pokemon Adventures Red (go see the text he says inside a building beside the PKMN Center... And I think in the 3rd Floor where Aerosthode is working with the hack) The text said that he is gonna cancel the hack so it leaves everyone high and
    dry...

Sorry for my wrong grammars and bad english..

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2018
    Help! When I catch a pokemon, they disappear! When I got my bulbasaur, its solarbeam went to my Poliwhirl... help!
    I think you shud restart the game , or patch it again....
    I've been having minor graphical bugs and issues as well.... I hope aethestode fixes it in the upcoming weeks....

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2018
    Well I have some bugs here:
    You cant go inside Vermilion City Gym and also cant go inside the Vermilion City Mart (cause it just turn into black screen, when you get inside)
    Why is "Yellow" like a Ghost with weird outlines
    Sometimes when you fight trainers, the sprite seems weird like ghost(The picture you see before your enemy throws out his/her Pokémon)
    And maybe more

And also is it real that Aerosthode will cancel Pokemon Adventures Red (go see the text he says inside a building beside the PKMN Center... And I think in the 3rd Floor where Aerosthode is working with the hack) The text said that he is gonna cancel the hack so it leaves everyone high and
    dry...

Sorry for my wrong grammars and bad english..

I get these bugs too guys....

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Bug catch evee but I already caught it and completed evee event.
    May aethe fix all event and bugs , without hurting himself :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Untitleda54d663674122110.png

stuck? when save Blue from team rocket. Talk to her and crash can't move or anything, when i go down floor and can't back again. Then lost 2 badge.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yo I am up to the section where you save Blue (the girl) from team rocket and then fly away to the rooftop, why can I not talk to her and when I try, the game freezes and I can't do anything?

I'm super hyped and happy that this finally got released but its got alot of bugs and glitches and stuff.

I'd love to know whether or not you don't need to talk to her so I can keep playing or does it activate the next section of the game?

Also you can't return to the rooftop via stairs after exiting top floor of celadon hotel house thingie

72IJSdh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Do not enter cave on route 4! It contains major bug, that will transport you to different part of story. First it placed me to route 5 and forced me to instantly fight Hiker, than showed me Blue. After reset it teleported me to Route 6.

Last edited:
    Back