• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
Years
  • My sister is more excited than me for this hacks release and she's 8. She loves Red chapters and asks me every 5 minutes if it is released. Hopefully it will be released soon. Waiting patiently!!!??????????????????

coolbot100x

who is that? ^
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    Been waiting for this for so long, so hyped and am counting the minutes. Thank you so much for sticking to it Aethestode! My favorite ROM hack Pokemon game Pokemon THING ever. Great job and congratulations!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2017
    Bro im sonfreaking excited to download your mod! Its 12/24/17 will you be uploading it today? Sorry if im bothering you its just beta 12 is awesome. The contents and the effort for this mod is unbelivable. Pls upload it ;) Merry Christmas Bro!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • what time did beta 12 will release???
    RELEASE IT ALREADY!!! LOOKING BACK AT THIS PAGE TOTALLY 24 TIMES AND YET NOT UPLOADED -_-!
    what is the exact time of the
    releasing the beta 12???
    give me pokemon adventure red chapter beta 12 GBA please.
    Its the 24th in the US.... but i think hell upload later or tomorrow
    Bro im sonfreaking excited to download your mod! Its 12/24/17 will you be uploading it today? Sorry if im bothering you its just beta 12 is awesome. The contents and the effort for this mod is unbelivable. Pls upload it ;) Merry Christmas Bro!

Aethestode said that he'll release it at 11:59 PM (Australian time), so please calm down and wait patiently.

Last edited:
    Back