• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
  • the end of beta 4 was a obvious what was going t happen you destroy the shadow it returns and boom the end of beta. typical

GreenDay

Green Day's No. 1 Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2008
    uh..i think i didn't get kangaskan's tip...uh...how can i get to poketropolis....?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Hey djg! ive just had a great idea! instead of pokeballs a way to recruit! just remove the pokeball animation for catching and replace the text with: <name> offered <pokemon> a rescue badge, and for the catching part if youy catch: <pokemon> accepted!, or if you dont catch: <pokemon> declined.
    and to get badges to use you ask chief gardivior or steelix, and they are about around $2.00
    good idea or not?

~DestinedCailean

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
  • omg SO LONG I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT FOR LIKE 3WEEKS AND FINALLY COMPLETED BETA 3.2 AND NOW BETA 4.1 DJG U N UR TEAMATES R REALLY HARD WORKING I LIKE THE PIKACHU SPRITE WHEN IT WALKS.:)GOOD LUCK

GreenDay

Green Day's No. 1 Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2008
    uh..can somebody help me...how can i get through poketropolis??? and i don't have a tm strength

Cid

Years
  • DJG said:
    yes, your beta 3.2 saved file will be okay, as long as you save inside Gardevior's hut...
    also, do NOT do double patching...
    Yeow, I patched it in a rom where it's saved point is NOT inside Gardevoir's hut... :(
    So does that mean I'm going to start all over again? Oh man...
    Anyway, I'll just do my best...

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    yepee i already finishd beta 4 and all i can is omg the beta 4 is very tough and great hack :D and im very suprised when i see giratina origin form :D i have suggestion djg can you put sandslash evil form coz sandslash meets shadow in the ending of the beta 4 :D anyweiz Gudluck hoping for the completion of this omg wonderful hack game :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Wow. Just last night I downloaded Beta 4 and now there's a 4.1 with more bugfixes.
    Good job, DJG.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • A beta 4 already? No fair, you release them too fast, I dont have enough time to play! >_<

Anyway, I'm sure it's great, I'll just have to test it whenever I get some time ;)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • DJG, there's one thing you'd want to fix.

Pika-Steven.png

You should either erase Steven or change him into Armorswan. Actually, don't. Just change the battle style to make it like a normal trainer/gym/magma battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back