• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite scrapped pokemon?

SceptileActual

Sceptile, The Forest Pokémon.
Years
  • There are many scrapped/cancelled pokemon in all games, especially gen 1. Personally my favorites are:

1. scrapped treeko design

2. Latias/Blaziken prototype.

Attachments

• 200px-Treecko_concept_art.png
      200px-Treecko_concept_art.png
      15.7 KB · Views: 7
    • 200px-Latias_Blaziken.jpg
      200px-Latias_Blaziken.jpg
      6.6 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen today
    From the scrapped Pokemon from Gen 1, I like Crocky, Jaggu, Gyaon, and Deer.

From the scrapped Pokemon from Gen 2, I like Rinring, Bellboyant, Kotora, Raitora, Wolfman, Warwolf, Sunmola, Anchorage, Kurstraw, Pangshi, Bomseel, the Honoguma line, the beta Farfetch'd evo, the beta Qwilfish evo, and the beta Girafarig prevo.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 81yI2Ax.png

i stan dragonite's cute pose

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Original Pichu that was just an orb is a mood... but my absolute favourites were the cat-based Hoppip line!!! :( They were so cute!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Kotora and Raitora and its lost third evolution. Honestly, I'm so mad these Pokemon were cut not from generation one, but from generation two as well. Wtf.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Losing baby meowth and growlithe was a TRAVESTY!
    I also really liked the original design for politoed and I wish some farfetch'd could evolve into Madame. Also the alternate weepinbell evo was cool if derpy

Back