• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • -Rydia-
    *Lavender Town*

Seeing how it was the perfect place to train her Pokemon, especially her Ghosts, Rydia had entered the area to see what she could do. She looked around and sighed. Not a ghost in sight. I thought this place was FILLED with ghosts... she thought to herself.

-Noir-
    *Sunyshore City*

The solar-powered walkways were what first caught Noir's eye. They were very unique, and definitely showed the city's great use of the sun (hence it's name). He walked around for a bit, trying to figure out where the eighth gym was. He noticed a fancy-colored building, and headed inside.

"Welcome to-a Sunyshore!" a man with an Italian-like accent exclaimed as Noir took his first step inside. "Here-a we have-a many stickers-a to place on your Pokeballs-a, no?" Noir went over to take a look. A variety of stickers were inside the case.

"So... What's the point?" Noir asked coldly.

"The point-a is-a if you lose your Pokemon-a, you'll be able to-a find-a them more easily, no?" The main smiled. "Have-a look-a, OK?" He brought out the entire collection of sticker sets. One with blue flames caught Noir's eye.

"I'd like that set, please." Noir pointed to the blue flames.

"Ah, the blue-a flames-a? A very nice-a choice-a. Only 300 Poke. A good bargain, no?" The man shoved the set in Noir's hands, and Noir calmly gave the man the money. The man smiled, and waved goodbye to Noir. Crazy guy, Noir thought. But at least I scored these. They're quite cool!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    ~Jin​

As Jin woke up from his happy dream he noticed the smell of eggs.

Jin couldn't resist and rushed down the stairs sliding his hand on the wall while he ran down, when he reached the bottom of the steps he saw his Dad in his traditional "kiss the cook" Apron.

Jin grabbed a round paper plate and sat at the dining table, waiting for his breakfast.

After the meal was served he rushed to eat the eggs, as they were his favorite breakfast choice.

After his meal he had a conversation with his Dad about his first Pokemon Journey.

As Jin gave his Dad one last hug before departing his Dad gave him $10,000 Poke.

Jin raced off to begin his Adventure as he was very eager.

He let his Pokemon out of their pokeballs, mainly because he thought of pokeballs as cages, which he just didn't like.

His Eevee rode in his backpack and his Gastly floated alongside him as he walked down the trail leading to Saffron City.​

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Claudia
    TT HQ: Boss room

Claudia smiled. "Renae is already at the meeting spot. I wont be with you the entire way, but I will go half. The person we are rescuing an old friend of ours. He needs help getting out of a tavern, and who are we to deny?"

She walked over to her desk, typed on the keyboard, and began to speak again. "A car will be waiting for us outside. Follow me please." She walked out of the room, and down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will
    Mount Silver

"So, this is were she hid her sealed pokemon eh?" Will said to himself. He walked inside of the cave, and almost immediately was confronted by a Golem, he sent out his Jynx, and finished it quickly. He kept walking into the belly of the cave, to a dead ended cavern. It was a long narrow room, with a giant, black, pit surrounding it. He saw a boy at the end, and walked towards him.

"It's been a while, Red." Will said to the boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ????? & ?????
    Mount Silver

"Well, it's been a while since we have seen this place, eh?" said the shady cloaked man, to his equally dressed companion.

"It sure has. Was that Will I saw go in earlier?.......Oh well. Either way, we are going to have to meet Claudia at the rescue point. You know how she can be." the other mentioned.

"Yeah, youre right, lets go." With those last words, they both vanished.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (Do you mean tavern or CAVERN??? 'Cause a tavern's a type of bar, or it IS a bar. Either way... Flade at a tavern >_< Drinking loads of beer each day XD)

-Noir-
    *Sunshore City*

After leaving the strange man behind, Noir placed the stickers on top of his PokeBalls. Well, they won't get lost now... he thought to himself. Looking around, he noticed the building that belonged to the 8th gym leader. Exasperated, Noir carefully walked up to the doors. A sign was placed just outside.

"Closed," Noir read. "due to unworthy challengers. Aw, what a pain!" Noir headed around back to see if there was another door. There was, but it had been barred shut. Now greatly annoyed, Noir ran over to the Pokemon Center to try and get info.

"Oh, Volkner's been kid - er - ADULTnapped," one girl said.

"He's turned evil and is now plotting to take over the world," an older man replied.

"He's a ghost!!!" a little boy exclaimed. None of this information was helping Noir at all. Ugh, is there anyone who can be reasonable enough??? he thought to himself, an annoyed expression appearing on his face. Just then, an old lady, probably someone around 70 or 80 years old, appeared in front of Noir.

"You'll probably find Volkner in Sunshore's lighthouse. He tends to go there a lot. After all, it has a perfect view of the terrain around Sunyshore." The lady gave a quick smile, then walked away. Noir, who was ready to believe the first scientific piece of knowledge he heard, decided going to the lighthouse was his best bet.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Aaron
    TT HQ

"And old friend eh?" Aaron thought out loud. I'm sure Flade will be back someday. The words Ryder spoke echoed through his mind. He pondered these thoughts for a few, then realized the words that were spoken to him by his boss.

He didn't quite catch all of it, because he was still in the thought process of Flade possibly returning. But heard enough of it to figure out where to go. He nodded his head to his boss and headed out to the front entrance.

There was a pitch black car waiting for them. Aaron calmly climbed into the passenger seat. He sat down on the ruby colored leather seats and waited for his boss to arrive. He fiddled around with the radio a bit, just browsing the stations. He flicked it off when he heard the approaching footsteps of his boss.

He was still pondering the possibility of the return of his Master. Could it really be?...I can only hope.. Aaron thought to himself. He brought a pokeball from his side and clutched it in his hand. The pokeball contained Magmortar.

"I can only hope.." He whispered to himself as he rubbed the orb.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • -Noir-
    *Sunyshore's Lighthouse*

It took about a minute or two to reach the top of the lighthouse. Just as the old woman had said, Volkner was staring out, seemingly admiring the view. Noir walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me," Noir politely said. "but could I challenge you to a gym battle? I know you've had some pointless battles recently (as your sign said), but I can assure you I'll give you a battle you could never forget!" Volkner shook his head.

"Forgive me," Volkner muttered. "I really don't want to battle right now..."

"Then can I have the Beacon badge?"

"Only if you beat me..."

"But... You won't let me battle you. Can't you give me one chance?" Volkner sighed, turned around to look at the sunset that was coming down, then turned back to face Noir.

"All right," he said with a faint smile. "However, we will battle using one Pokemon and one Pokemon early throughout the entire match. It will be the one Pokemon I used to KO four or more of challengers' Pokemon without breaking a sweat. If you can manage to beat it with only one Pokemon, then you are definitely worthy for the Beacon badge." Noir nodded.

"Oh," Volkner added. "can we wait for tomorrow? This sunset is a must-see, and I need to feed my Pokemon after it's gone." Noir nodded again, and exited the lighthouse. Will I really be worthy? he thought quietly to himself.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Dom
    Dom's House: Training Room

Dom slowly got up from the weight bench after a good hour or so of training. He sat down on a long metal bench that was on the opposite wall. He grabbed a towel and wiped the hot sweat away from his tried face. He grabbed a water bottle and drank a few gulps, then poured the rest on his head.

"Phew..." He said with a sigh. "You guys feelin' the burn?" He asked his pokemon. The six pokemon exited the chambers, doused in sweat. They panted for a few moments and when they regained their breath they took a seat next to Dom.

"Phew.." Dom sighed once more. "Good workout today guys. Lets rest up for now." He said as he exited the room.

He and his pokemon walked upstairs into his room. They each sat in their own beds and closed their eyes; taking in the sweet embrace of sleep.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • -Noir-
    *Sunyshore Gym*

The gym was huge. It seemed to have undergone renovations. It was definitely much larger than any other gym was. And, to top it off, many electricity-producing generators were situated around the gym. Noir looked around, amazed by what he saw. I bet those generators are to power Volkner's Electric Pokemon, he thought to himself. A door slid open on the opposite side, and Volkner walked out. He indicated a square that Noir was near, and Noir decided it was where he was to position himself. Volkner held up some sort of switch, and pressed down on it. At once, Noir felt himself rising, and noticed the same was happening with Volkner. They were now plenty of feet up in the air.

"Well, now, we can't be in the middle of an electric battlefield. Electricity is very hard to contain, you know?" Volkner smiled, while Noir just glared. "Anyhow, let's begin! Go, Pachirisu!!!" The cute squirrel Pokemon hopped around happily.

"Well, if that was your Pokemon... Guess it's pretty powerful... Come on out, Miles!" The Garchomp let out a fierce roar, but the Pachirisu didn't look scared at all.

"My Pachirisu's quite powerful. You better have trained the Dragon-Ground Pokemon of yours well, or you're in a heap of trouble!" Volkner exclaimed.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Claudia
    TT HQ Base

Claudia climbed into the driver's seat. "Well let's get on our way shall we?"
    She started the car, ressed her foot on the gas pedal, and advanced foward towards Lavender Town.

I've gotten everything set in place. Renae is at the meeting point with them, Aaron is still clueless, and all is calm. Due to Flade's genius plan before he dissapeared, Team Talisman is no longer at the top most wanted. They even forgot our name......Saffron City....we are very close now. she thought as she passed Saffron's Pokemon Center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renae & ????? & ?????

"Well I guess the two of you should use these masks for a while. Eat these pills too. They will alter your voice. That should keep you safe from the police.....Cool! The red mask works for you! The blue one is just perfect for you too!" she said happily to the newly masked men.

"Thanks Renae." said the man in the red mask. "I'm sure we can get back on the top with our plan, non?" he said in his new French accent.

The blue masked man began to speak i his new French accent as well, "So, what do you think the children will say if they see you like this?" he asked the red masked figure.

"........Ha.....Ahaha......Ahahahaha....Ahahahahahaha! Haaahahahahahaha!" he, Renae, and the red masked man began to laugh evily. The air around them grew dark, and Lavender Town, was now painted in a dark purple haze of pure evil.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • -Rydia-
    *Lavender Town*

For a few moments, Rydia had sensed the prescence coming. I bet Flade's here. Hoo boy, I could be in a load of trouble. BUT... I've grown more powerful! It will be very hard to beat me, even if it is me versus Flade! Rydia's hand were clenched in a fist. She turned very tense, expecting the worst of what was about to happen. She then stopped the tensio for a brief moment. But, if Flade's alive, then perhaps Dusty and Falste...? Rydia sighed.

-Noir-
    *Sunyshore Gym*

"I'll start! Pachirisu, Sweet Kiss!" The Pachirisu zoomed up to Miles, and gave it a quick kiss on the cheek. Miles fell to the ground and began spinning around the floor as if he were breakdancing.

"Now, Pachirisu, Super Fang!!!" The Pachirisy dashed up onto the Garchomp's arm, and bit down on it very hard. The Garchomp let out a screech in pain, and quickly injuries appeared throughout its body as if those parts had been attacked by an unknown force.

"Now, Toxic!" The Pachirisu bit down into the Garchomp again, this time releasing toxins from its fangs. Miles managed to get up, but he looked as if he were in a lot of pain.

"I thought you were much more powerful." Volkner shook his head. "But you're just like the rest..."

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Aaron
    En' Route to Lavender

Aaron casually sat back in his seat andstared out of the windsheild. He saw the towers of Saffron pass them by as they headed into Lavender Town.

"Hm.. Lavender Town? What old friends could we possibly have here?" Aaron thought to himself as the car came closer to its destination.

-----
    Dom
    Lavender Town

When Dom awoke form his nap he opened the blinds, expecting to be greeted by a warm sunlight. But instead the sk was a dank, dark color; and the atmosphere felt increasingly dangerous.

Dom awoke his pokemon and alerted them of what was going on. He recalled them into their balls and headed outside to investigat the happenings.

"What in the world..." He said to himself as he looked at the town.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Aaron
    En' Route to Lavender

Aaron casually sat back in his seat andstared out of the windsheild. He saw the towers of Saffron pass them by as they headed into Lavender Town.

"Hm.. Lavender Town? What old friends could we possibly have here?" Aaron thought to himself as the car came closer to its destination.

-----
    Dom
    Lavender Town

When Dom awoke form his nap he opened the blinds, expecting to be greeted by a warm sunlight. But instead the sk was a dank, dark color; and the atmosphere felt increasingly dangerous.

Dom awoke his pokemon and alerted them of what was going on. He recalled them into their balls and headed outside to investigat the happenings.

"What in the world..." He said to himself as he looked at the town.
    (( Next time put a LITTLE more k? :] ))

Claudia
    Lavender Town

"We're here" she announced suddenly. She parked the car near the Radio Tower. She got out, and walked towards the old run down Pokemon Tower next to it. She turned and made a gesture with her hand as to usher Aaron over to where she was standing. As she waited three figures came and stood next to her. She gave each of them a hug, and began speaking to them, quietly, as to where Aaron couldn't hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will
    Sinnoh Elite Four- Lucian's Room

"Well, since Lucian isnt here, and with this letter I got, I suppose I'm to take his place today with the previous challenges from a year ago....that slacker! I can't believe I have to fill in for him! Just because I'm his cousin doesn't mean I will do anything for him! ARGH!" he shouted angrily. Will did not like it when people slacked from their duties, especially family. He finally got over it when he heard the Elite Four gaurd announce that a trainer was on his way to see Bertha already, so Will prepared himself.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • -Noir-
    *SSG*

"Miles... Try and stand up..." The Garchomp slowly but surely began to get up. But the poison knocked it back down to the ground. That's one powerful Pachirisu, Noir thought. But surely it has a weak point to it... He looked around at the generators, then shook his head. After all, those generators were only for lending the Pokemon electrifying powers.

"Miles... Earth Power!" The Garchomp slapped its tail on the ground, and chunks of earth came up, flying at the Pachirisu. The Pachirisu however, just knocked the pieces away with its tail.

"Pachirisu can dodge such attacks. Interesting, huh?" Volkner frowned for a second. "I thought this was gonna be a good battle, as you claimed."

"It is. Just you wait..." Noir muttered under his breath.

-Rydia-
    *Lavender Town*

Rydia noticed the strange car parked outside Lavender's Radio Tower. She went over and noticed Claudia talking to three figures. Strange, she thought. Are they new members or something? She crept closer, hoping to hear more details.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • ((yea, sorry. i was just trying to advance the story))

Aaron
    Lavender Town

Aaron slowly stepped out fo the vehivle and stretched his legs. He looked at the surrounding town in disgust. "Smells like poverty and weakness" He muttered to himself. He followed Claudia over to the Tower where she was whispering to three figures that were hidden slightly in the shadows.

"Hey, anything you can say to them, you can say to me!" He scolded Claudia. "We don't share secrets in this line of buisness, my dear."

Aaron wasn't sure what was going on, but he was pretty mad that he wasn't being included at the moment. He scoffed it off and turned to look around. He saw a kid approaching from the South.

At first he didn't pay much mind to it, but then he began to recognize the hat and jacket.

"Well then, I never thought I'd see him again. Let's just hope he doesn't meddle in our affairs.." Aaron said to himself.

-----
    Dom
    Lavender Town

Dom headed to the Northern part of town. He noticed a jet black car and 5 shady figures standing about. He recognized one of them. He was tall, with slicked back hair and a nice looking suit on.

"Oh wonderfull..What do these guys want?" Dom thought aloud. "Gengar, let's do some eavsdropping." Dom said with a chuckle. He called out his pokemon who in turn faded into the darkness and took over Claudia's shadow. Gengar was now in perfect view to hear everything.

From a distance, Dom hid behind a building and occasionally peered out from the side, to watch the 5 people.

"Just don't get caught, Gengar.." He said to himself.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Claudia, Renae, V Red, V Blue
    Lavender Town

"Sorry Aaron" said Claudia "But at this moment this is a conversation between the four of us ok? You'll have your turn in a moment." she turned back to the others and began again.

"So, what has happended in the world? Has everything at the Leagues been ok? What about the Gym's? And my ran-" said the man in V Blue, though he was quickly interrupted.

"Calm down Blue! Damn! I swear you always ramble!" laughed V Red. The two were obviously close with one another. Even closer revealed when Red hugged Blue into his arms.

"Well, I suppose everything is fine, but maybe we should include Aaron now. Aaron, oh Aaron!" shouted Renae "Why dont you come join us? We want you to meet our friends!" she invited. The four began to speak to one another again. The two young men began to play again. Renae and Claudia glared towards a building where they had sensed a human hiding.

They began to whisper. "The two of them can't sense him right now, the little kids, but what do you think he would do? Hopefully nothing stupid." Renae said to Claudia.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • -Rydia-
    *LT*

Rydia stared at the two masked men. Well, they seem to be an interesting pair... she thought to herself. She walked slowly, advancing closer to the members of Team Talisman. Hopefully, I won't be spotted.

-Noir-

"Now, Pachirisu! Finish it off with Super Fang!" The Pachirisu bit on Miles's other arm this time.

"While it doesn't exactly finish your Garchomp off, it nearly depletes all its energy, and Toxic will do the rest. You're finished." Volkner frowned again, and shook his head subtly.

"That's what you think! Miles, DRAGON RUSH!!!" With one last burst of energy, the Garchomp stood up and with a burst of speed, dashed straight at the Pachirisu. An explosion emitted, and it seemed it had occured due to the collision.

"Now we wait..." Noir muttered.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Aaron
    Lavender Town

Aaron was tracking Dom with his eyes. He watched him head behind the building. He watched him send out Gengar. He chuckled to himself slightly at the fact that Claudia had not noticed her shadow being overtaken.

It was then that he heard Renae calling him over. "It's about time." He grumbled.

He headd over and shook hands with the two in the masks. "I'm Aaron, head Admin of Team Talisman. But I assume you already know that. Oh and Claudia? Check your shadow." Aaron said with a chuckle.

-----
    Dom
    Lavender Town

Dom remained at his post behind the building. He saw two men hug each other and play around. "What in the world..." Dom said it a weirded out tone. He then saw Aaron head over towards the rest of the group. He began talking then gestured slighty towards Claudia's shadow.

"Uh-oh! I gotta get Gengar outta there!" Dom thought aloud.

"Think, think! How can I get Gengar out of there without alerting them?!" Dom thought hurridley.

"This is a risk, but Farfetch'd, go over as casually as you can and alert Gengar!" Dom said.

His bird pokemon flew over on a nearby lamp post and tried to signal Gengar towards Dom's direction.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • -Rydia-

Rydia gently noticed the shadow. Must be Gengar... she thought.

"Go, Skull," she quietly said. "Help Gengar out..." The Dusknoir slid into the shadows and became part of Aaron's shadow. It may get me caught, but then again, I came here for a challenge right before the tourney...

-Noir-

The explosion died away after a few moments. At first, Miles appeared. He was unconscious on the ground. Then, on top of him was Volkner's Pachirisu, also unconscious from the battle.

"It may have been risky, but at least the Pachirisu was KO'd, too. Guess that makes it a tie," Noir said with a smile.

"Yes, it does..." Volkner muttered. His previous frown was soon replaced by a small smile. "I guess you were more worthy than I thought you were. Here, take this Beacon Badge." He tossed the small badge over to Noir. Noir just caught it, since it was so small.

"Thank you..." Noir muttered. The platforms they were on began to fall down gently.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    V Red and V Blue

"If you two children a ready to actually put up a fight" he started shouting to Rydia and Dom, "Then I suggest you come at us now, before your sweet sweet pokemon are gone!" he said readying a pokeball. V Blue did the same with his pokeball. They each clamped their hands with one another and both announced at the same "Are you children ready for our double team? We have never been beaten, so bring it on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claudia

"Oh my. This should get good very quickly. Renae just vanished, so I suppose she is already back at the HQ." she said to herself. She walked towards the car, got in, and said to Aaron and the two lovers "Have fun, boys." She drove off.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • -Rydia-

LOVERS? OK, now I've seen it all. But, does it matter? Their choice... She recalled Skull, who appeared right behind Aaron and headed back towards her. She then stepped out into the light.

"I only came here to fight Ghosts. I'd rather not fight you. And, I bet Flade's here, isn't he? After all, I'm a former admin. of Team Talisman. I know much about them..." Rydia sighed, and called out Hydra.

"Hydra was given to me as a Magikarp from Flade when I was much younger. And then this one..." Shiruva appeared on her other side. "This Metagross was caught with a gift from Steven. They're my best, unless you count Reanna, my Tyranitar. But, Kiku and Skull were my first two Pokemon; Kiku was with me most my life while Skull was the first Pokemon Flade ever gave me. They need more training..." She looked at both her shinies, then back at the two masked lovers.

-Noir-
    *Valor Resort*

After the "interesting" battle, Noir decided it was time to rest for a long time before training again. It was only 2 in the afternoon, but the battle took a lot of energy out of Noir and his Garchomp.

"You fought well, Miles..." Noir said softly, holding up Miles's PokeBall. He laid down on the bed and shortly after fell asleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back