• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Aaron
    Lavender Town/ En' route to Team Talisman HQ

"What the hell..." Aaron said as he watched the car drive away. He gritted his teeth and grabbed a pokeball. He threw it to the ground in fury and out popped the usually sky dragon, Charizard. He hopped aboard and headed in the direction of HQ.

"God, what was she thinking..Leaving me alone with those creeps." Aaron said. Just the thought of the masked men sent shivers down his spine.

-----
    Dom
    Lavender Town

Gengar was out in the open now that Claudia left. And and unfamiliar Dusknoir popped out of Aaron's shadow. After hearing the threat, Dom jumped from the shadows.

"No! Please don't hurt them!" He cried in desperation. HE ran over to his poekmon and confronted the two.

"I don't know what you mean by TWO children, but im here if thats enough for ya!" Dom said with his Gengar and Farfetch'd ready to fight.

"i don't know who these guys are, or what they want. But i better finish this quick." Dom thought with a gulp. He readied himself and his pokemon against the strange attackers.

"Ok guys, no holding back!"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-
    *Mt Silver's Cave*

The cave was very dark, damp, and somewhat grim, but it wasn't too bad for Kit. With her Typhlosion out of its ball after all, she could easily use its flames to get around.

"Rumor has it there's a boy named Red who dwells in this cave every so often..." Kit muttered. "I heard he was very powerful, so I'd like to meet him... And maybe get some advice..." She continued through the cave, making sure she didn't arouse any feral Pokemon.

-Serene-
    *Lavender Town*

Being able to get around wasn't too hard for Serene. She noticed what looked to be a battle that was about to ensue. She walked over to the ones wearing the masks, and the other two teenagers and smiled.

"I'd like to see what you're all capable of..." she muttered. "After all, you all seem pretty powerful..."

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    V Red and V Blue

The two men began to laugh evily. The air around them once again became heavy. The wild pokemon nearby were paralyzed with fear. The Ghosts of the twon dropped to there shadows below them. The gravuty seemed to intensify. The men began laughing louder. Suddenly, a deep purple aura began surrounding them. Their masks altered and they too became evil looking. They sent out their pokemon.

"Go, Mamoswine!" said V Red. His Mamoswine was a large mammoth like pokemon. It stomped the ground with all of it's weight, shaking the ground in a massive fury.

"Go, Magnezone!" shouted V Blue. His pokemon, a large, metal, magnet like pokemon, sent waves of electricity through the air. The waves pinned all of the local people to the ground, unable to move.

The both motione their hand in order to taunt the challenged opponents.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-

"What is this? Quite odd, don't you think? Nonetheless, if you're trying to scare me, it isn't working." Rydia shook her head. "Nothing is more scary then that one day. Back with the explosion in Evergrande... Flade's evilness...is probably what moved me to turn to the light and stop working for Team Talisman. Nothing can scare me now... But, I really don't wish to fight... I don't want these guys too badly injured for the tourney..." Rydia hopped on Hydra, ready to fly away.

-Serene-

Serene stared at the girl. Well, she seems powerful, I'll give her that. But to attempt to run away... Just what is she thinking? Serene shook her head, then turned to the two masked men.

"What is it that you're trying?" she asked. "And what's up with this aura? It seems quite peculiar... You two couldn't be sages now, could you?"

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    Lavender Town

[PERFECT time to play my theme! :3]
    Dom looked around at the chaos the two men were causing. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"I don't know who you are, or what you are doing; but you do NOT disrespect MY HOME TOWN!" Dom yelled out in furious outrage. He had always protected this townwhen it was abused. He always made sure the resting place of Pokemon was safe.

"Gengar, Shadow Punch! Farfetch'd Arial Ace!" Dom yelled, still enraged. And as if the pokemon read Dom's thoughts, they swerved away from the opponents pokemon and headed right for the Trainers in a full on attack. And right behind them was Dom, ready to go mono e' mono with the two men.

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" He said with a roar. After his pokemon landed their attacks, Dom tried for a square hit with full force into one of the men's faces.

At that moment it was as if time was slowed down. He saw his fist head in slow motion for the man with the blue mask. He clenched hit fist and turned it with the punch, for added force.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *LT*

Rydia watched the enraged attack and sighed.

"Brute force will only lead to your demise..." she muttered softly. She began to recall what had happened when the Hoenn E4 HQ blew up. Tears then began to stream softly from her eyes. He better not die... These two mean business... SERIOUS business... To tell the truth, I'm kind of scared... She turned back to Hydra.

"Hydra!" she sobbed. "We need to go! Now!!!"

-Serene-

"You two... I really would like to know more about you..." Serene said. She approached the two carefully. "After all, there's no point in just fighting. You have a purpose, correct?"

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    V Blue

The force from Dom's punch hit square on. The force blew his mask completely off. He quickly covered his face. He put his hand in front of him, and a wave of energy blasted from it, and flew Dom back away from him. Slowly, he moved his hand from his face. He stood back up slowly, as if recovering from the blow. He stood up and began to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V Red

"Well, it seems as though our disguise was quickly used up. Much faster than expected, but, oh well." he announced. V Red too, removed his mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dusty and Flade (Theme starts to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrH_dzdyWaw&feature=related )
    Lavender Town

Dusty stood back up slowly, and began to talk.
    "Well Dom, it's nice to see you. I see you're doing quite well. You, Aaron, Rydia, and even Serene over there. You have all grown very strong in our absence. You have gathered many badges, gained more pokemon, and even more maturity. But barely. Youa re still the same old kid, always rushing in with no thought on what to do." he said insultingly to his former apprentice.

Flade too, removed his mask. "Aaron, Ryder, so nice to see the two of you. It's apparent that the two of you have grown as well, though, not much I'm afraid. Though, I am proud of you. Both of you. If only we could have seen you all grow, but, unfortunately, we could not. We took shelter for a long time. It's nice to see the sun once more." he finished smiling at the sky above him.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia & Serene-

Rydia sighed.

"I figured as much. But now, what about Falste? I only see you two." Hydra, a tad afraid, suddenly returned to its ball, letting Rydia fall to the ground. Serene ran over and caught her.

"So you two were the supposed dead sages after all. And, to answer your question, 'Ryd', I think there is someone who will take Falste's position in no time." Serene looked over at the two sages.

"So, are you two eternal lovers? Or will you go back to being evil, Flade? Or perhaps will you join Flade, Dusty? Or maybe Flade will turn good while you turn evil? What shall become of you two?" She stared at them with a quizzical look, then released Rydia to the ground.

"Um... 'Ryd'?" Rydia asked Serene.

"They each called you by a different name," Serene said with a chuckle. "Hard to say which name is truly yours, though... So, you're 'Ryd' to me, regardless if you give me your 'real' name or not..."

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    Lavender Town

Dom landed face first into the ground from the impact of the blast. He sat up and spat dirt out of his mouth. His knuckles were killing him. He looked at his hand and saw blood running down from where the punch landed on the mask. He grabbed his knuckles until he heard a familiar voice. He looked up and gasped. Tears began to roll down his face as he realized who it was behind the mask.

"D..Dusty?" He said in a shaky voice. "B...B-but how? Why?" He asked again, still clutching his bleeding hand.

Dom couldn't beleive it. His once good friend was with Flade, ex-leader of Team Talisman and was destroying Lavender Town.

Dom looked at Dusty with tearful eyes and waited for an answer.

-----
    Aaron ((he WAS gone, but we'll just say he hasnt left yet.))
    LT

Aaron simply stood there and looked at his Master. He fell to his knees before Flade and just kept staring. "B..But how?" Aaron repeated the same question Dom had asked.

"So Rydia was right.." Aaron thought to himself. "But is this a good thing, or bad?"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia & Serene-
    *LT*

"To tell the truth, I'm actually surprised these two were the sages after all... I kinda thought they would regain their old person bodies, but I guess this'll work too... But now, both are evil, huh?" Rydia muttered. Tears were still streaming down her face. "With the tourney comng up, too..." Serene looked over at the two. She walked up to them and slapped both their cheeks.

"The nerve! Making a young girl cry!" Serene shouted at them. "Just like all men - totally ruthless!" She shook her head, then turned around.

"Sorry for the stereotyping. After the explosion and your deaths, I finally accepted my position as a sage and decided to join in on the fight. But, if you two are now evil, then I have no choice but to fight you..."

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty and Flade
    LT

"Allow me to explain" Dusty announced in an amused voice "The whole plan of the Everyblast, the mission, the attack, the explosion, all my idea. From the very start. Steven, Agatha, Mary of Goldenrod Radio, Flade, they were all in on it. The only ones who weren't, were you all, including Claudia and Renae. They too were clueless. I created the bomb, so that it would hit EVERYthing. Except, me, and Flade."

"We knew that you would all follow, including Falste. He, is dead for certain. He confronted Dusty one day saying that he was dying anyway, so we thought why not make his death heroic without him even knowing? It was truely amusing. We planned this from the beginning, ever since Team Talisman was formed. We didn't care who helped us, we jsut wanted to get it done." Flade said equally amused as Dusty. He hugged Dusty closer to him, as if protecting him. He looked at Flade, serene, Dom, and back at Ryder. "So, how have you all been?" he asked mockingly.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia & Serene-
    LT

"I've had enough of this!" Serene shouted. "There is a boy, who has beaten all eight Sinnoh gym leaders! I'm not entirely sure of it yet, but I believe he will be Falste's successor! There is a strange aura around him, one that seems similar to the aura Falste had! I can sense such things!!!" In the meantim, Rydia stood dumbfounded in front of the two.

"So..." she muttered. "You really planned this. How sad. To resort to something so pathetic... It's a shame you two are called sages. It's a good thing I quit such a manipulated team. You really have no life, do you?" She looked away.

"Ryd..." Serene muttered. Rydia looked at her for a moment, then turned away again.

"Tell me something, Serene. Am I an only child? Can you see stuff like that?" Rydia had a quizzical look on her face, but still looked away from everyone.

"I... don't know, I'm sorry. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. Perhaps it's something Flade could answer?" Serene shot a glare at Flade.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    LT

"How have we been?" Dom said in an annoyed tone. "How have we been?! You fake your deaths and cause us all traumatic griefs and you have the NERVE to ask us 'HOW HAVE WE BEEN'?!?!" Dom was now outraged again at Dusty, He reared back for another blow to the face, but turned last secon and hit the wall right next to Dusty's head.

Dom brought his hand down, he was now sobbing. "Why Dusty?! Why would you do this?!" He said with tearful breaths.

-----
    Norm
    Lavender Town

It just so happend that Norm was on his way to visit Dom, to see how he was shaping up for the Tourney. But he saw the battle from when it started, to right now; with Dom on the ground with two bloody hands and tearful eyes, to Dusty and Flade in a loving embrace. Norm causually walked out of the shadows and approached Dusty.

"So. It was all you." He said it an angry tone. "You cost the life of a fellow Sage, you caused the Everyblast. You cause every bit of trauma we Sage's have faced!" Norm yelled in outrage.

He drew some quick breaths, as if to calm himself. "All I have to say to you now, is you make me sick." He finished in a disgusted tone.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia & Serene-

"You're here too, Norm?" Serene asked the elderly-looking man. "Well, all we need is Faust... Not Falste, Faust... I'm sure of it... He will become the next Ghost sage soon enough. And if you try and destroy him, I will not allow it..." She turned to look at Norm, then at "Ryd", who had a blank expression on her face.

"They lied... They lied... They LIED!!!" All of a sudden, Hydra, Shiruva, and Reanna all burst out of their balls, as if reacting to Rydia's emotions. They went over to Rydia to see if she was OK. Her blank expression disappeared for a second.

"It's OK, guys. Everyone's a liar, after all. Can't trust anyone, that's what I was taught..." Rydia muttered, the blank expression returning to her face.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty

"Spat at us all you want, Norm. We couldn't care less. Dom, I truely am sorry. I didnt mean for you to get THIS involved, but things happen for a reason. Everything. The reason the sun rises is to give us light during he day, as the moon's purpose is to give us shining beauty during the night. My reason for fooling you, was so you could be my sucessor. Not to become evil, but to be the next Sage in my place. Why do you think I placed Faust in the position he has now Serene? He too had potential. All three of tem did. Rydia, dear girl, Flade and I do know of your family. We know of your sister, andof your brother. Your parents, had passed after your sisters birth. I found your brother, Flade found you, and I secretly had a hand in keeping your sister safe. Dom, I'm sorry, but I nor Flade knew your parents. Norm, Serene, my intentions, as well as Flade's are to get what we want. We don't want power, we don't want the world, we don't want any of the trivials like Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, OR Team Galactic. What we want, is to know the secret. I'm sure th two of you remember the fight fifty years ago? I never got to figure out WHY those beasts wanted to fight, and still haven't even today, and that's why.....that's why we are doing this sinful action. This is why, we wanted to find trainers to take our place. So they too, can find the truth, in a nonsinful way. So they, could enjoy the beauty of this world." Dusty said. He looked down at Dom, grabbed his arms, kept him steady, and gestured for Norm to get him.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Dusty

"Spat at us all you want, Norm. We couldn't care less. Dom, I truely am sorry. I didnt mean for you to get THIS involved, but things happen for a reason. Everything. The reason the sun rises is to give us light during he day, as the moon's purpose is to give us shining beauty during the night. My reason for fooling you, was so you could be my sucessor. Not to become evil, but to be the next Sage in my place. Why do you think I placed Faust in the position he has now Serene? He too had potential. All three of tem did. Rydia, dear girl, Flade and I do know of your family. We know of your sister, andof your brother. Your parents, had passed after your sisters birth. I found your brother, Flade found you, and I secretly had a hand in keeping your sister safe. Dom, I'm sorry, but I nor Flade knew your parents. Norm, Serene, my intentions, as well as Flade's are to get what we want. We don't want power, we don't want the world, we don't want any of the trivials like Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, OR Team Galactic. What we want, is to know the secret. I'm sure th two of you remember the fight fifty years ago? I never got to figure out WHY those beasts wanted to fight, and still haven't even today, and that's why.....that's why we are doing this sinful action. This is why, we wanted to find trainers to take our place. So they too, can find the truth, in a nonsinful way. So they, could enjoy the beauty of this world." Dusty said. He looked down at Dom, grabbed his arms, kept him steady, and gestured for Norm to get him.
    (Um... Rydia's the youngest, so how could she even exist if her parents died after Kit's birth? ^^')

-Rydia & Serene-

"So... A brother and a sister..." Rydia muttered. She stared at the ground for a second. "All this time, I thought I was alone... But I am... Why didn't they stay by my side? WHY??? If they had, then I wouldn't have gone over to this evil man! Why couldn't they just stay by my side!!!" She dropped to the ground, tears rapidly flowing out of her eyes. Serene looked at her with an almost apologetic gaze.

"You'll be sorry when Faust becomes the next Ghost sage. You'll be sorry..." she responded in a low, menacing tone.

-Kit-
    *Mt. Silver*

The cave was becoming too much a burden, so Kit decided to crash at the nearby cabin. For a while, she began to think about her past.

It was how long ago? 14 years, right? I was separated from my parents. Although I assumed they were dead, I never was too sure... But then, four years after my birth, I heard of a huge disaster, and of the ones that died, and sure enough, they were on the list. Their names... Gale de Ecruteak and Collin de Olivine, correct? I believe I was born in Ecruteak... So am I then Kit de Ecruteak? I was so confused... And I could've sworn I had a brother... Perhaps... If I do, I wonder where he is...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom, Norm and Aaron
    Lavender Town

Dom jerked away from Dusty's grasp. He was to disgusted to even be touched by Dusty. He tried his best to get up by himself, with his arms quivering by his side. He was almost up when he fell to the ground. Norm rushed over and put Dom's arm over his shoulder. Dom accepted the hlp from Norm and eased his way up. Dom winced at the pain in his hands, but none of that pain compared to the emotional pain he felt right now.

Anger, Sorrow, Hate, Distrust, Rage, Depression, all bundled into one emotion deep inside Dom's chest. Norm started to carry Dom away, but Dom stopped him.

He turned to Dusty and asked in a weak voice, tired from fighting and crying. "What...has become of you?" He said, gasping frequently. "You were..once my friend. An...idol even. But now..you are nothing to me.." Dom said as he slipped into unconsiousness. Norm lifted up the extra weight, now that Dom could'nt even support himself. He shot a dissapointed look in Dusty's directon and headed towards Dom's house.

While Dom and Norm were tending to Dusty, Aaron headed over to Rydia. He looked her in the eyes, which were currently blank and expressionless.

"Rydia..? Rydia? Speak to me, please!" Aaron pleaded. All the times he had mocked this young girl came flashing back to him. He suddenly felt a wave of sorrow over come him. He broke into tears in front of his fellow ex-admin. "I'm..so sorry for all those years.." He said, finally apologizing to his...friend.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia & Serene-

Rydia did nor said anything. She just stared blankly. Serene walked over to her.

"I'm sorry, young one. The girl seems to be in such a state of depression that she is no longer able to speak nor hear...or do anything. Trying to communicate with her now is pointless..." Serene sighed.

"Not...everything...is...pointless..." Rydia suddenly said, her voice monotone and her lips barely moving. "We...all...have...a...reason...for...being...here...right? That's...why...we're...alive..." She slowly turned to face Serene, then back at Aaron.

"It...doesn't...matter...what...you've...done... The...past...is...over... We...don't...need...to...dwell...on...it...anymore... We...should...just...move...on..." Rydia then fell into a deep sleep, and was soon picked up by Serene.

"She's coming back to Fushcia with me. She's had too much emotional harm done to her in one day," Serene responded, a sad tone in her voice. She soon left without another sound.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty

"Well, it seems as though it's time for us to go then, eh darling?" Dusty said turning to Flade. The two of them walked towards the forest surrounding Lavender Town. "Norm" Dusty began "Even though you hate me, could you do me one last favor? Train im. Train him until his strength alone can break a boulder. Train his pokemon so they can levela mountain. Serene, I ask the same of you for Rudia, Kit, AND Faust. Please, keep them in your watch. Tell Dom, that he and I WILL have that battle he has wanted for so many years." with that, he and Flade vanished within the forest, leaving the still stunned people behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steven
    Hoenn Elite Four

Steven began to laugh. "Well it seems as thogh all of our plans have come into place. Agatha is returning to her old ways. All is going as planned. How fun it will be, to see those children rise." He turned in his chair, and faced the computer screen in the Hall of Fame room. He switched the computer off, and walked back into his resting room. "Time for a nap."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *Fushcia City*

Serene was gone by the time Rydia aroused. She looked around, wondering where she was. She noticed Kiku by her side. She gently lifted one of her arms, and patted the worried Banette on the head.

"Kiku... Were you worried about me?" Rydia asked gently. Kiku nodded, then wrapped its arms around Rydia's hand.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. By the way, do you know where Serene went?" Kiku shrugged, and Rydia sighed.

"Guess she's off doing her own thing, huh?"

-Serene-
    *Fushcia Safari Zone*

Eager to find a new Pokemon for Rydia, Serene examined the wild area carefully.

"I could get her a Scyther; those things are quite powerful after all..." Serene muttered. "Then again, a Dratini would do her greatly. Hmm... So many choices..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back