• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Norm and Dom
    Lavender Town/ Dom's House

Norm just looked at Dusty and gave a small nod to the remark. He carried Dom all the way to the south corner of Lavender and into his home. He placed Dom on the couch in the living area. Norm himself then sat down in an armchair with his head in his hands. He sobbed for a few moments, then brought himself together.

"Well..I guess we have to wait until dom wakes up" He said to himself.

Norm flipped on the tv. every channel was an emergency broadcast from PTV.

"Live from Lavender Town we have all the latest footage of the attack, it seems as if-.." Norm turned the tv off, mid-sentence. He turned and looked at Dom, who looked so peaceful on the couch.

-----
    Aaron
    Lavender Town

"Wait, Serene" Aaron said. "I want to go to. Rydia is my friend, I want to be there for her." Aaron xalled out his terusty Charizard and hopped on. "Here, we can get there faster on my Charizard."

Aaron atop the Charizard for Serene's answer.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Serene-
    *Safari Zone*

Serene thought back to what was said to her before leaving. She had declined Aaron's request, and had decided to listen to Dusty about what to do with the three young ones. She sighed.

"The one boy, Aaron, looked to be in grief. However, the girl shouldn't be bothered right now. She has to recollect her willpower and whatnot. Now, for me to find her a Pokemon..." All of a sudden, a Chansey, seemingly injured, stumbled out of a bush. Serene walked up to it, noticing a slash mark on its back.

"You seem to be hurt... I'll take you with me, all right?" Serene picked up the Chansey and headed back to her home. She noticed Rydia wasn't in her place.

"The girl's gone. Oh well, I was gonna use this Chansey to heal her after she heals on her own..."

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Aaron
    Lavender Town/ TT HQ

Aaron understood that Rydia needed to be alone now, so he decided he would go see her later. In the mean time, he had some buisness to take care of. He boarded his Charizard and flew in the direction of HQ.

When he arrived, he recalled his pokemon and walked inside. Even the sight of this building disgusted him now. He stormed into Claudia and Renae's office. He jerked off his Admin badge and slammed it on the desk and with a forcefull yell, said "I QUIT!"

-----
    Dom and Norm
    Lavender Town: Dom's House

After an hour or so Dom stirred in the couch. He moaned slightly and got up. He tried to do his morning ritual of cracking his knuckles, but he seemed to have forgoten the wounds. He yelped at the pain and stared at his hands. They had been bandaged up by Norm, but still hurt immensely. Dom got up slowly and headed to the kitchen to grab some pain killers. He poured a glass of water and popped the pills.

"Not like this will help any.." Dom muttered, looking at the bottle of pills. It was then that Norm walked into the room, he had heard Dom get up.

"Well now, it's good to see you're awake!" Norm said with a slight hint of false happiness. Dom simply looked in Norm's direction and looked back to the bottle of pills. He tried to make it look like he was busy reading the side-effects, but he was just wasn't in the mood to talk.

Norm sensed Dom's feelings and left the room. "Well, I can see you're busy. So I'll just let you be for now"

"Wait.." Dom said at last. "Do you know what Dusty is up to?" Dom asked.

"I'm afraid not, my dear boy." Norm said with a sigh.

"Well, whatever it is. I'm going to stop him. Then I will kill him..Nobody deceives me, then tries to destroy my home town." Dom slammed the pills on the counter and stormed out of the room.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *en Route to Saffron*

It was somewhat dark when Rydia first decided to go to Saffron. She wanted to go and look at Sliph Co., the place that made the Upgrade and perhaps even the Dubious Disc. She didn't care whether Serene would follow or not. She didn't care about anything anymore, except the tourney.

-Noir-
    *Dreaming*

Where am I? This is a dream, right? There's a man in front of me. What's he saying?

"You are...Faust, am I correct?" The man knew my name.

"Yes, I am. And you are...?"

"Falste. Previous Ghost sage, until those tricksters Dusty and Flade killed me in an explosion."

"How did they kill you?" I could see a sad look in his eye.

"I thought...Dusty, the Bug sage, was gonna kill himself, along with Flade. I didn't want to live without them, so I took my own life. Then, they reappear in Lavender, and they...tricked me..." Anger suddenly flowed into my eyes.

"That's terrible! So why are you asking me?" My tone was furious; I couldn't control myself for some reason.

"You will be...my successor, eventually... Serene, the 'Toxic Angel' knows about this too. I think when you do become a sage, you'll be known as 'Faust, Lord of Hauntings'. Does that work?"

"Successor... 'Lord of Hauntings'... I guess it'll work. But wait, why me?" Confusion now took control.

"Remember the feeling at the Spirit Well? I passed through your body. So now I can communicate with you. And my Pokemon know it too, and will soon find you and team up with you. But...I think that's only when you become a Sage. I honestly don't know how you'll become a sage, but remember this: the legendaries I have sealed are a Giratina, Gami, and a Darkrai, Shadowfax. You'll be able to summon them from Turnback Cave once you become a Sage..." The man started to fade away.

"Wait! Don't go!" I pleaded. But it was too late...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Claudia and Renae
    TT HQ

Cludia sat at her desk. Both glared past Aaron when he came storming in the room. "You're not the only one kid. We do too." she announced suddenly. Both she and Renae felt betrayed. They do not like being fooled, and they would stop Flade and Dusty. "This is no longer Team Talisman. Flade dumped us, so we're making a new team. One that will rise higher in power than anything before. We will stop Dusty and Flade. No matter the cost" she finished with a cold, evil glare.

Renae walked past Aaron. "You need to get stronger." With that comment, she walked out of the office, and back into her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will
    Johto Elite Four

Just one more week. he thought to himself. It had been two weeks since the announcement of the Grand World Tourney. He knew he would have to sign in many trainers from across the globe. The winners, he would HAVE to put to the test. He knew that the Sages needed sucessors, and they needed them soon. He sat in his arm chair, pulled out a book, and began to read. He read for a few hours, and placed the book back on it's shelf.
    "Dusty is near." he said finally.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Norm and Dom, Many days after the attack.
    Lavender Town: Dom's House.

Dom decided now was not the time to worry about Dusty. H needed to train for the tourney. He and his pokemon drove himself beyond their limits. Even though his hands were still busted up, Dom worked out every day. He would do more hand specific exercises also, to help make them tougher from the pain. The wounds never really had time to heal, since they would keep opening up when Dom excersized. This created a soft, pink layer of skin on Dom's knuckles. A scar that would forever rimind him of that faitful day.

Norm was watching Dom train that day. "He has improved ten-fold. This boy is amazing.." Norm said. "But what I fear.. Is that after that incident, Dom won't want to take Dusty's place.."

Dom and his pokemon stopped their training to take a break. Dom sat down on the bench next to Norm and gulped down some water. He caught his breath for a few moments, then spoke to Norm. "What did you think of my training today Norm?"

Norm, who was still lost in thought, didn't really hear the question. He simply replied with a "Yes, stupendous training today my dear boy."

Dom got back up and playfully sparred with Machamp. "Oh man, I'm in the zone! I cannot WAIT for this tourney!!" He said in an excited voice.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *Saffron City*

After sending Poly via the computer, Rydia waited a while before Poly came back. A video popped up, showing the other Team Talisman members. She was pleased to see they all quit as well.

"Thank you, Poly. You've really helped a lot." She smiled for a second, but then frowned. "We were all set up, weren't we? Mother... Father... Sister... Brother... I hope you're all well, sister, brother. I already know they're dead, Gale and Colin (OOC: I decided to make it "Colin" since "Colosseum" only has one "l")...my parents...

-Noir-
    *Between Valor Resort and Sunyshore*

Noir stood on the sandy beach and stared at the sun, rising high in the sky. He began to ponder what his dream meant.

"Was it real, or was it FAKE?" he asked out loud, knowing no one could answer. He sighed, stared at the sun rise one more time, then left without a sound.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty
    Prof. Oak's Lab

Dusty stayed leaning against the wall of the lab. He stood there for what seemed like hours, just thinking. Though he was at war with everyone else, he knew that the Prof would welcome him with open arms, which he did.

He walked to where the Proffesor was sitting. "So, that's your plan, eh Dusty?" the Professor asked in a concerned tone. Dusty stood, staring at the ground. He didn't know what would happen if he followed through with it. He walked over to the window, and looked out to the sky.

"Yeah, it is. I don;t know how, but I will get it to work. Whether they know it or not, those children, have a bigger part in all of this than I told them. Kit, Rydia, Noir, their parents.....Dom and his parents.....Serene, Norm, Claudia, Renae....even myself and Flade. We are all a part of something bigger.....I only have to figure out what it is."

He and the Professor stared at each other for a moment, and then Dusty left. He walked past Red's house, remembering his first apprentice, so many years ago.

"........it's been so long since that day, hasn't it......too long, far too long."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *Saffron City*

Rydia, still at the Pokemon Centre (I like spelling it "re" instead of "er", 'k?), decided to call Professor Birch, whom she entrusted her Pokemon to, to ask for one. After waiting a couple of times, she finally got a response.

"Hello, Rydia! What may I do for you?" the prof. asked in a nice tone.

"I'd like to check on my Arcanine, please," Rydia responded. The prof. immediately turned around, whistled with his fingers, and within seconds, a stunning Arcanine appeared.

"Here he is," the prof. said, keeping his merry tone.

"Thank you. How is Flade doing?"

"Flade's doing fine. But why did you name him that? I thought Flade was that evil sage."

"Yes... But before finding out he...BETRAYED us..." Rydia could barely manage to say such. "I caught a Growlithe and named him Flade in honor of our master. After all, I used to...work for such an evil organization, but after seeing Flade's true evil self, I decided to quit after the major battle was over. It's kinda strange, that I would then catch a Growlithe and name it after him, but I guess it's so I can conquer my fear of seeing pure evil again..." Birch nodded in agreement. After chatting a bit more, Rydia said goodbye to both, and signed off. She exited the Pokemon Centre, deciding where to go next...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Channel 5!

We interupt this program to bring you this special broadcast!

The Pokemon Elite Four have now announced that the Grand Tourney will begin in just one day!
    To enter, you MUST go to the Pokemon League and enter.
    To enter, you MUST present your deserved eight badges, and show your trainer ID to the Pokemon Nurses stationed at the entry gates.
    There, you will recieve a room key, and a room number. In your own room, you may prepare for your battles however you see fit.
    AT the tourney, you will recieve rules during your battle.
    These rules will limit your options in battle, making it much harder to fight.
    Now, go out there and fight.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    The moonlight glistened through the window, providing a cool feel to the room. It was around 12:30 at night. Dom fell asleep on the couch while watching a football game, The Donphans vs. The Luxurays [Alabama vs. Auburn :D]. Norm was asleep in the armchair, and most of Dom's pokemon were asleep in their balls. All except for Gengar.

You could describe Gengar as an insomniac. It almost never slept. It usually stayed up watching TV; which was exactly what he was doing now. It was watching an old cartoon, the kind that aren't allowed to air in Primetime anymore because of violence. Gengar loved those.

In the middle of the cartoon, a broadcast cut in to deleiver the following message.:

Channel 5!

We interupt this program to bring you this special broadcast!

The Pokemon Elite Four have now announced that the Grand Tourney will begin in just one day!
    To enter, you MUST go to the Pokemon League and enter.
    To enter, you MUST present your deserved eight badges, and show your trainer ID to the Pokemon Nurses stationed at the entry gates.
    There, you will recieve a room key, and a room number. In your own room, you may prepare for your battles however you see fit.
    AT the tourney, you will recieve rules during your battle.
    These rules will limit your options in battle, making it much harder to fight.
    Now, go out there and fight.
    Gengar read the message slowly and realized this was vital information for Dom. It grabbed the remote and paused the TV then ran over to Dom.

Gengar shook him for a few moments, but that did'nt work. Gengar sighed and rolled it's eyes back. It entered Dom's dream, or nightmare; which would be a more suitable word.

Dom's was dreaming of Lavender Town. But this was an older Lavender. Gengar recognized this dream; mainly cause Gengar experienced it in real life.

It was that faitful day. The day Dom lost his parents. Gengar followed Dom arounded through his subconcious and viewed the dream with him. Gengar watched Dom read the note, then crumple it up in rage.

Suddenly, everything around Gengar got blurry, the dream was changing. This time it was a much more recent event.

The atmoshpere went from sad and gloomy, to dark and angry.

Gengar was now behind Dom, who was on his knees in front of Dusty and Flade. It was that day, just a few weeks ago. Gengar decided it had seen enough, and grabbed Dom's shoulder and pulled him out of his own dream.

Dom jumped up into the waking world in a cold sweat. He noticed Gengar had it's hand on his shoulder.

"Gen..gar? What do you want?" Dom said, rubbing his eyes.

Gengar pointed toward the TV screen which was still frozen in place.

Dom squinted at the screen, as his eyes were still adjusting to the light.

He muttered some of the words as he read along the screen. "Mmmm..... Pokemon Tounrey....8 badges.....ONE DAY?!" He yelled the final word when he realized how little time he had.

He recalled Gengar and grabbed a pen and paper to leave a note for Norm. It read:

Dear Norm,

I am headed to the Pokemon Tourney. You are free to stay in my house. But I would be happy if you came to watch the tourney.
    ~Dom
    Dom ran out the door and called out Dragonite.
    "Lets go!!" He called. After a few seconds he realized he wasn't going anywhere. He looked forward and noticed Dragonite was asleep.

"Oh...hehe. I guess we should wait till morning.." He said with a chuckle.

-------
    *The next morning*

Morning came quicker than Dom could imagine. He headed downstairs and found Norm still asleep. He headed outside and once again, called out Dragonite.

"Ok! Lets go, this time!" Dom yelled confidently. Dragonite flapped its wings and they were off.

After a few casuall minutes of flying, they arrived at the Pokemon League. Dom hopped off Dragonite and headed inside.

He walked up to the front desk and stated that he would like to enter the tourney.

"Badges and Trainer Card please." The Nurse sweetly responded. Dom complied and handed her the two things.

She checked everything and nodded; handing Dom his badges and card back, along with a key.

"Room 628, sir. Enjoy your stay and good luck in the Tourney!" The Nurse said. Dom nodded and headed to his room.

It was a decent room, not to great; but not to shabby either. Dom plopped down on the bed and awaited further instructions for the tourney.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Character's name:Anthony

Appearance :Skinny,4'10 Wearing a cap with hair sticking out,pocket in his jacket,gold shorts
    Bachkround Info. Anthony was born in New Bark town.As a baby,he had a ferouicus temper that his mother could not stand and was a stubborn baby.His Older Brother,James was already a pokemon trainer.Anthony usally would take off a Pokeball off his brothers belt,making James mad.When he was 2,he started walking and walked to the prof.'s lab!When he came,The Prof. Game him a Pokeball containing a Chickorita,Though;he never played with it so its still at lvl 5.When he was 4,He went to the Kanto region with James.Some how when he got there in Vermillion City, he went to a man that had a Machop stomping the ground flat. They seemed to have a special bond together and asked if he could keep the machop. The old man said fine and he kept the machop.Also when he was 9 he also recived a breeded TODODILE and CYNDAQUIL.
    Personality If he is happy usally he will go on the route and ask trainers for a rematch.
    If he is really bolling mad,he will start doing bad things and in result,he always vists the shiny magikaps at Cherrygrove City.He does not want you to see him cry.If he is feeling neutral,he will not talk regualr and mumur.
    Other Information:He has gotten a charm that helps him do stuff
    Starter Pokemon:Chickorita,Machop,Tododile,Cyndaquil
    Region of Orgin:Johto

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Character's name:Anthony
    Appearance :Skinny,4'10 Wearing a cap with hair sticking out,pocket in his jacket,gold shorts
    Bachkround Info. Anthony was born in New Bark town.As a baby,he had a ferouicus temper that his mother could not stand and was a stubborn baby.His Older Brother,James was already a pokemon trainer.Anthony usally would take off a Pokeball off his brothers belt,making James mad.When he was 2,he started walking and walked to the prof.'s lab!When he came,The Prof. Game him a Pokeball containing a Chickorita,Though;he never played with it so its still at lvl 5.When he was 4,He went to the Kanto region with James.Some how when he got there in Vermillion City, he went to a man that had a Machop stomping the ground flat. They seemed to have a special bond together and asked if he could keep the machop. The old man said fine and he kept the machop.Also when he was 9 he also recived a breeded TODODILE and CYNDAQUIL.
    Personality If he is happy usally he will go on the route and ask trainers for a rematch.
    If he is really bolling mad,he will start doing bad things and in result,he always vists the shiny magikaps at Cherrygrove City.He does not want you to see him cry.If he is feeling neutral,he will not talk regualr and mumur.
    Other Information:He has gotten a charm that helps him do stuff
    Starter Pokemon:Chickorita,Machop,Tododile,Cyndaquil
    Region of Orgin:Johto
    (( This goes in the OOC thread. You can find it in the RP lounge))

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-
    *Mt. Silver*

Still staying in Mt. Silver, Kit saw the broadcast at the lodge she was staying at. Excited, she immediately called out Gale and flew to the place.

*Where she was to sign up*

"Trainer card and badges, please," the tired secretary-like figure groaned. Kit took out her trainer card, and the Johto badges she collected.

"Room 666," the lady responded gloomily.

-Rydia-
    *Where the tourney sign-up is (she comes in far after Kit)

Excited about the tourney, Rydia made sure she was prepared to battle with all her power. The person at the front desk seemed to like her.

"Hello, miss," the man said happily. "May I see your trainer card and badges please?"

"Sure," Rydia smiled at him, and showed him her trainer card and the Hoenn badges she collected.

"Ah, a sad thing, the explosion at Evergrande," the man sighed. Rydia nodded.

"Anyhow, your room is 333," the man said. "Sorry, it's 'half-evil', but..." Rydia shook her head.

"It doesn't matter..." She then scurried on to her room.

-Noir-
    *Valor Resort*

After taking a small nap, the broadcast startled Noir to the max. He watched it as much as he could, then jumped up.

"Shoot! I need a flying Pokemon!!!" he exclaimed. All of his Pokemon couldn't fly, and Sofia could only swim. He groaned.

"Well, I guess I could ride Sofia there..." he muttered.

*Once again, at the sign up place*

"A room, please," Noir silently took out his card and badges without being asked. The lady seemed to be freaked out at his demeanor, nodded silently, and then murmured, "Your room is 999. Thank you..." Noir left, unaware the lady was still giving him a strange look.

-Serene-
    *???*

"So it shall begin..." Serene muttered. She smiled happily.

"Well, Chansey, looks like this'll be an interesting tourney, eh? I assume the brother and sister of Rydia shall enter as well..." The Chansey smiled and nodded happily.

"Best be on our way. We shan't miss any of this!" Serene recalled the Chansey, and started to walk leisurely to their next destination.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Will
    Grand Tourney Arena

Will walked to the stage and picked up the microphone standing in the middle of it.
    "Welcome one and all!" he began "Today we will start the starting ceremony of the tourney! Let's all give a huge welcome of legendary and master pokemon co-ordinator, Juan of the Sootoplis City Gym!"

The crowd roared with excitement. Juan walked up on stage and sent out his many water pokemon. (( OOC: You guys can make your own show for your posts' ))

After the performance, Juan gave a polite bow, and the crowd cheered for him. He walked off stage and Will began to speak once more. "Ok, today we will set up the match ups for the Preliminary round!.......Here we go!" he said into the mic, throwing his hands in the air pointing to the large billboard above. Hundreds of pictures of different trainers blipped on the screen. Then, they began to shuffle.

"And those are our match ups folks! I will be your friendly Elite Four mamber referee for the entire tourney, I hope you all have a great rest, and the first round will begin tommorow at ten o' clock sharp! So don't be late, or you will be disqualified!" He set the mic back in it's place, and walked off stage with a courtious bow.

I wonder if Dusty will be watching....as well as the other Elite Four members.... he thought to himself as he walked back to his grand suite.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit, Rydia, and Noir-
    *waiting for the matches to be chosen*

Unknown to the three of them, the siblings were all lined up, waiting for the lineups to be chosen. Rydia had already recognized Kit. She merrily walked over to her.

"Kit? That you? You haven't changed one bit!" Rydia exclaimed. Kit looked at her for a second, trying to remember who the heck she was.

"Oh... Rydia? My, you're...different... You in this tourney, too?" A worried feeling went through Kit's head. She somewhat knew Rydia's power.

"Yeah... I think there'll be four winners, one who gained eight badges from each region. I hope to win the Hoenn part!" A flush of relief then rushed through Kit.

"I'm entering for Johto... I hope to win... I even trained at Mt. Silver..." Overhearing the conversation, Noir walked over to the two girls.

"Ah, so I assume we won't be fighting each other? I'm going for the Sinnoh one... By the way, I'm Noir de Olivine." The two girls nodded quietly, and waited for the results to be chosen.

-Serene-
    *at the tourney in the sidelines*

Serene, impatient, waited for the people to be chosen. Darnit, she thought. They better choose soon! I'd like to be able to put on a show like Juan after they're chosen!!! She bitterly stood up (probably for no reason), then sat back down.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    -Kit, Rydia, and Noir-
    *waiting for the matches to be chosen*

Unknown to the three of them, the siblings were all lined up, waiting for the lineups to be chosen. Rydia had already recognized Kit. She merrily walked over to her.

"Kit? That you? You haven't changed one bit!" Rydia exclaimed. Kit looked at her for a second, trying to remember who the heck she was.

"Oh... Rydia? My, you're...different... You in this tourney, too?" A worried feeling went through Kit's head. She somewhat knew Rydia's power.

"Yeah... I think there'll be four winners, one who gained eight badges from each region. I hope to win the Hoenn part!" A flush of relief then rushed through Kit.

"I'm entering for Johto... I hope to win... I even trained at Mt. Silver..." Overhearing the conversation, Noir walked over to the two girls.

"Ah, so I assume we won't be fighting each other? I'm going for the Sinnoh one... By the way, I'm Noir de Olivine." The two girls nodded quietly, and waited for the results to be chosen.

-Serene-
    *at the tourney in the sidelines*

Serene, impatient, waited for the people to be chosen. Darnit, she thought. They better choose soon! I'd like to be able to put on a show like Juan after they're chosen!!! She bitterly stood up (probably for no reason), then sat back down.
    (( The results were already chosen! Im letting you guys make your own people. But they HAVE to be tough Pika. I dont want you doing your usual, "Hydra kill them....*wins*" thing ANYMORE......if I see ANY posts like that from here on out you are outta this rp. That goes to everyone here! Even is your a Sage, put up a good fight. ))

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    *waiting for matchups*

Dom noticed two familair faces also waiting for the results. He walked over and greeted his seldom-seen friend.

"Hey Kit! How ya been? You entering also?" Dom said. He turned his attention to Rydia. He had seen her on many occasions, but never really had a proper introduction.

"I remember you, you saved my Dragonite and helped me evolve Machoke at the Everyblast; and you were in Lavender, not to long ago. We havn't been properly introduced. I'm Dom." Dom said cheerily; holding out a hand.

-----
    Norm
    Lavender Town/ Grand Pokemon Tourney

Norm awoke and noticed the house was empty. He slowly got up and noticed a peice of paper fall from his chest. He picked it up and read it over.

"Well then. guess I should go watch him." He said while stetching.

It took Norm awhile to arrive, but he got there and got his seat. Since he was a Sage he got special front row seating. He took his seat right by Serene and camly smiled at her.

"Gonna be a good tounrey, eh?" He said in a cheery tone.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Chaos Yesterday At Tourney

Chaos woke up in the pokemon center with his pokemon belt and black jacket on a hanger next to him he got up and slipped his cloak and belt on and went to the main room to check on Togetic. " Hello Nurse Joy is Togetic healed yet ? or does it need more medical attention he asked the cotton candy haired nurse with a pink angle looking pokemon behind the counter. " She's alright Chaos so here she is " replied Nurse Joy going to the back room and soon came back with a pearly-white pokemon with wings and small blue rings on its chest and on both of its wings. The angle pokemon flapped its wings with joy and grace flying up to Chaos's head and looking at him as if it wanted to play a game with him. " It looks like Togetic has been lonely for quite a while " said Nurse Joy in her usually conforting voice while Chaos said "well Togetic do you want to be my pokemon ?" he asked the joyful creature while grabbing his only free pokeball on his belt and placing it on the counter the Togetic nodded and touched the pokeball with its arm getting enclosed inside of it. "Well thats that wait a sec I have to sign up!!!" yelled Chaos in horror hurrying to the Tourney entrance at a blinding speed and said out of breath at the regestration counter. " Exscuse me but can I enter the Tourney please madam" "Sure " replied a bored lady behind the counter " badges?" Chaos opened a yellow box and showed the lady his badges. "Alright" replied the woman and said " your room is 444 enjoy the pairs are up tommorow"

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Chaos Yesterday At Tourney

Chaos woke up in the pokemon center with his pokemon belt and black jacket on a hanger next to him he got up and slipped his cloak and belt on and went to the main room to check on Togetic. " Hello Nurse Joy is Togetic healed yet ? or does it need more medical attention he asked the cotton candy haired nurse with a pink angle looking pokemon behind the counter. " She's alright Chaos so here she is " replied Nurse Joy going to the back room and soon came back with a pearly-white pokemon with wings and small blue rings on its chest and on both of its wings. The angle pokemon flapped its wings with joy and grace flying up to Chaos's head and looking at him as if it wanted to play a game with him. " It looks like Togetic has been lonely for quite a while " said Nurse Joy in her usually conforting voice while Chaos said "well Togetic do you want to be my pokemon ?" he asked the joyful creature while grabbing his only free pokeball on his belt and placing it on the counter the Togetic nodded and touched the pokeball with its arm getting enclosed inside of it. "Well thats that wait a sec I have to sign up!!!" yelled Chaos in horror hurrying to the Tourney entrance at a blinding speed and said out of breath at the regestration counter. " Exscuse me but can I enter the Tourney please madam" "Sure " replied a bored lady behind the counter " badges?" Chaos opened a yellow box and showed the lady his badges. "Alright" replied the woman and said " your room is 444 enjoy the pairs are up tommorow"
    Gallade of Sand: Expelled
    I have told you countless times to check your grammar, punctuations, AND to make a new line for whenever someone speaks, not ONCE have you listened to me and I have given you 3+ chances. You are no longer allowed to post in the MAIN RP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back