• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Years
Hi! My name is Cysura, but you can call me Cy or anything you want really. I'm new to the forums, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm an 18-year-old college student who is studying psychology. Besides Pokemon, I really like art, and I enjoy drawing, sewing, and crocheting. I am currently working on a few crochet projects, including a Guzma doll.

I've liked Pokemon since I was a kid, and my favorite one would have to be Charmander. I have a lot of the main series games, and my collection includes: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, X, and Sun. I would have to say that my favorite out of these is Sun ^^

I'm very excited to be joining these forums, and I can't wait to meet some awesome people!

Years
Hiya Cysura, we're happy to have you here, welcome to PC! Psychology sounds like a pretty interesting subject, good luck with your studies! If you're comfortable with it, you're welcome to share some of your drawings and crochet projects over in the Art & Design section. (The Guzma doll sounds cool :>) Pokemon Sun/Moon are pretty good games, they really changed up the usual formula. Are you also excited for the newly announced Ultra Sun/Moon game? You can share you hype over in the Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon section. I'm very happy to see you're excited to delve into what our community has to offer, enjoy! ^-^

Last edited:
Years
Thanks, Radiating! I'll definitely be sure to share some of my artwork once I'm finished with it. I loved that they shook things up with Sun and Moon, and I'm really hoping that the new games will be sequels. I'd like to see what happens to the characters in the future. I'll be sure to check out the Ultra Sun/Moon section!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi! My name is Cysura, but you can call me Cy or anything you want really. I'm new to the forums, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm an 18-year-old college student who is studying psychology. Besides Pokemon, I really like art, and I enjoy drawing, sewing, and crocheting. I am currently working on a few crochet projects, including a Guzma doll.

I've liked Pokemon since I was a kid, and my favorite one would have to be Charmander. I have a lot of the main series games, and my collection includes: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, X, and Sun. I would have to say that my favorite out of these is Sun ^^

I'm very excited to be joining these forums, and I can't wait to meet some awesome people!
Hi, welcome to the forums! You seem nice~ Except for Diamond and Pearl, I own the same versions as you do :D Pretty cool that you're working on sewing and crocheting, it's an art form we don't see as often as drawn art here. Hope to see your stuff around.

Years
Sewing seems soo fun. I wish we had more people posting their plushies and other neat creations from sewing, would definitely love to see it. I'm an artist myself and would love to branch out to things like that sometime. :O

Welcome Cy! If you need help you're welcome to contact me also, and I hope you have fun here. B]

Years
Hey :) Um welcome to PC :) I hope you're doing good and you'll have a wonderful time ^.^

Thanks, Jirachii!

@Mikazuki: Thanks!

@adventure: That's awesome! I'll definitely be sure to post some of my projects when I'm done with them.

@Sheep: Thanks, Sheep! Sewing can be a bit difficult at times, so I've mostly been sticking to crocheting lately. Right now I'm crocheting a bear and a beaver and they're both so cute c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back