• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Because God made Earth, regretted it, and decided that he needed a bunch of twats to get rid of it for him.

How much do you tend to love/hate fictional characters?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Call the A-Team, or my connections in the upper echelons of power because, amazingly enough, they are there.

Seen Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald yet?

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • No, i did not, i have yet to watch the first one(I heard it is quite good)

This is the story of Bob and Cop, bob is working with his toys and Cop is watching cause he thinks Bob is dangerious, if bob wants to go to the toilet and you were Cop, would you follow him or would you just wait outside ?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Wtf.... I would never be a cop, so in this scenario I would let Bob go to the toilet.

What smell comforts you?

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    This might come off as kind of odd, but ferrets. The usual argument I hear from people who have never had a ferret or don't like them to begin with is they smell bad but to me they just have a smell and to me, that smell is something like the syrup on pancakes. Other ferret lovers say things like honey, or hay, so I know I'm not alone.

How is your week going?

Years
  • Samey, a tad dull around the edges, with absolutely no sizzling gypsies in it. So not as great as it could be.

Do you operate on intuition or logic?

Years
  • That's hard. I think Kaito Kuroba from Kaito Kid.

What is the last thing you searched for on the internet (except googling who is Kaito Kuroba)?

Years
  • One of my favourite levels in Spyro: Ripto's Rage! is called Fracture Hills and it's full of satyrs playing bagpipes. Does that answer your question?

If you turn your head to the left, what do you see?

Years
  • A painting of the Matterhorn, or some mountain like it. It's pretty brilliant, really. I've never seen anything like it anywhere else.

How high is your forehead?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I don't usually give drugs or alcohol to my forehead, so I wouldn't say it's high.

Do you play any instrument?

Years
  • My Life by Homeskulled Kid. Nothing happens!

... just kidding. It'd probably be a moody best-seller because it's full of themes. To be honest, I can't really answer the question because as a rule I don't read bad books, and I can't remember the worst among the best.

What is your first memory?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back