• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2022
    Honestly not sure how active I'll be, but I figured I might as well make an introduction since I made an account :3

So hey, I'm Jiyoon / Steph / Inori / whatever else you want. I used to be a part of SPPf waaay back in the day as part of IGRMT crew (best online community I've been in, 10/10 would recommend. More recently, I was somewhat active on EGC/SPC under the name Inori initially, before I abused name changing privileges.

I'm currently in my final year of Uni, studying Psychology with hopes of becoming either a child psychologist or a therapist of some sort. If that fails, I'll probably look into teach english in Korea. I like chinese cartoons, JRPGs and taking the doggo out for a walk.

So for the two of you who may or may not remember me, hi again. Otherwise, nice to meet you!

Years
  • Heyo Steph! Welcome to PC. n~n

lol omg yeah I used to be on EGC/SPC too, under the same name, so you might recognize me since I was pretty active. I feel like Inori's a bit familiar but if you changed your name a lot I might not fully remember.. my memory's garbage lol.

Nice to hear what you've been doing these last few years! I'd have loved to major in psych, it's so so interesting, but at the same time I'm not sure if I would've been able to handle it. Seems tough.

Have a good time here. :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, welcome to PC Steph! Your name sounds super familiar, not exactly sure where from though since I don't frequent SPPf. Though it's mostly likely from EGC since I was also pretty active around there too, not sure if Xiao rings a bell to you at all but that's me! Glad to hear you've been doing well these last few years. I've always been super curious about psychology but haven't manned up to actually pursue anything further from curiosity. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I do hope you try to be as active as you can be! See you 'round!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Heyo, welcome back!

Is there a particular reason why you've decided to come back? Or was it just on a whim?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Honestly not sure how active I'll be, but I figured I might as well make an introduction since I made an account :3

So hey, I'm Jiyoon / Steph / Inori / whatever else you want. I used to be a part of SPPf waaay back in the day as part of IGRMT crew (best online community I've been in, 10/10 would recommend. More recently, I was somewhat active on EGC/SPC under the name Inori initially, before I abused name changing privileges.

I'm currently in my final year of Uni, studying Psychology with hopes of becoming either a child psychologist or a therapist of some sort. If that fails, I'll probably look into teach english in Korea. I like chinese cartoons, JRPGs and taking the doggo out for a walk.

So for the two of you who may or may not remember me, hi again. Otherwise, nice to meet you!

Welcome! I used to be in ECG/SPC for a good while too~ I kinda miss those forums, but, the memories are still there! Mmm, but yeah, it's great that you can join us here too. <33

I wish you luck on your studies! That all sounds like a lot of studying to do, but I think you'll be able to quite well! Mmm, but yeah, it's nice to meet you too, and I hope you have a lovely time!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Honestly not sure how active I'll be, but I figured I might as well make an introduction since I made an account :3

Hi Steph! How are you finding PC so far? c:

Back