• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • To add onto what Aura has said, please stay underground until all of these things are completed. Also try Slim Fast. Maybe liposuction.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I just saw the subforum. I have just died inside =/

I don't even know why there is a sub-forum. I thought the rule was "Anything works in-game, so long as you're smart about it" which kinda defeats the purpose of having this new sub-forum.

LOL

Well I'm glad you guys are too good for this sort of this. So just shut your flippin' mouths and just ignore the forum if its too below you.

THIS IS WHY S&M SUCKS WITH ATTITUDES LIKE THIS.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I don't even know why there is a sub-forum. I thought the rule was "Anything works in-game, so long as you're smart about it" which kinda defeats the purpose of having this new sub-forum.

Honestly.

It takes about 3 posts to refine an in-game team (just teach your modest kingdra less dragon dance) so it is a waste of a thread, lmao. Use common sense to beat the in-game trainers. :(

In contrast, competitive rating is.. so complex and critical. Scares me away. I dun wanna think. >w<

Either way, I really came here to rank on Gamer. Ew. Smelly. Use deodorant. Google soap. Etc.

edit: lmao Well I can say that I am not having an attitude; just do not see the real point so I will let it be.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • LOL

Well I'm glad you guys are too good for this sort of this. So just shut your flippin' mouths and just ignore the forum if its too below you.

THIS IS WHY S&M SUCKS WITH ATTITUDES LIKE THIS.

I'm not saying it isn't necessary (Which quite frankly, it has become it...), but the fact that we threw all other precedents out the window in favor of people who don't read the rules =/

Other than that, it's fine =P

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just that everyone doesn't like people posting in-game teams, and now there's a whole forum dedicated to it. Kinda pointless imo.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Ok. Asking to delete this entire forum along with the sub-forum. With this sort of attitude we don't need a place for people like you to gather.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I'm not fat. I'm pleasantly plump.

fat%20guy%20eating%20giant%20hamburger.jpg

Like that guy.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Gamer. You're gonna have heart problems like me. But yours will actually be caused by bad habits. I highly suggest you stop eating such large burgers. Those bulging eyes just scream "HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE". Cool it, k?

Those pickles on top will cause problems as well. Everyone knows pickles are cucumbers soaked in brine!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Vlasic Pickle Company used Brine.
    Gamer's Arteries lost 100% of their health.
    Gamer's Arteries fainted.
    Gamer lost.
    Gamer: GG
    Vlasic Pickle Company: GG

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Ok. Asking to delete this entire forum along with the sub-forum. With this sort of attitude we don't need a place for people like you to gather.

You know, I'm pretty sure all that takes is a majority of S&M staff (you, me, D_A, Aura, and BeachBoy) along with a similar h-staff vote to sink this sucker. We have 40% support already, and frankly, even if this requires unanimity, it shouldn't be too hard to push through lol!

also lol jake our so-called regulars don't read the rules either, however as i stated above id be happy to throw the main forum overboard too. who gives a damn really

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • sandm.png

I hope you guys are happy, now S&M doesn't have a chance, David Caruso is leaving.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • You honestly took the time to do such a thing gamer? That's just awesome.

...I read the rules. :( In fact, I've read them multiple times for when I cite them.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • 1mj_bad_album_cover.jpg

Am I doing this right?

I got 1300 CRE on the ladder with my Monotype Fighting team. Praise be to me. Earthworm got almost 1500. ._. (he used Steel-Type though)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back