• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Thanks for the help Dark Azlef I'll totally try it out on shoddy. omg i hope i make the ladderboard.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Nah my post improved this thread.

On another note .Gamer almost has 1000 posts and he is only been here 5 months. Holy crap man. I only just reached 100 and I have been here for almost a year. I need to post more.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Yeah, I take advantage of the PC++ forums. Oh wait, isn't that all of them?

And I thought you infracted people with like a special PM or something, I do not know the mysterious ways of modding.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • the thread that makes France look good

Parasect needs a little more love. Look what it can do to the fantastic UU metagame!

Raikou's +1 LO Extrasensory vs 252|252 sassy Para (44.67% - 52.58%)
    Defensive Milotic's Ice Beem vs 252|252 sassy Para (39.18% - 46.74%)
    +2 LO Venusaur Whip vs 0|252 Para (38.49% - 45.36%)
    +2 LO Venusaur EQ vs 0|252 Para (21.31% - 25.09%)

Using Moltres and having trouble with Azumarill? This guy handles it.

And with its fantastic powerful x4 resistance to ground, it can also set up on stuff like Duggy and Donphan! Watch as Phan only spins aimlessly while you sleep it or bombard it with your seeds.

It still can't touch any sp.attacking venu, froslass, moltres, uxie (rofl), mismag, arcanine, registeel with any attack barring EQ, Rhyperior (outspeeds...), Tomb, Kabutops, Ambipom, Rotom, Clefable, Swellow, and Blaziken (and those are just the top 25..) but hey, that's what team support is for, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back