• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
I'm not sure, sorry. I just bought it and that was that, haha. There's no longer a tag on it.

No problem at all, I was just curious as it's rather different to the other Torchic plushies I've seen (and 20% more adorable!) ♥

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
image.jpeg
It sounds great, but it's the soundtrack from the Red/Blue games. Last song on side 2 is the anime theme though, that was a cool bonus. Loving the Beatles like artwork though.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
CiL2VNWWUAALE9f.jpg

Torchic!

That is super cute. I need to post more pics of some things I got myself in the last coupe of days.

pkmin3033

I don't buy much in the way of merchandise these days, but when I saw these going for such a cheap price online I couldn't resist:

yo4POsb.jpg

PS Vita, so the picture quality is crap, but they're much more adorable in real life, trust me <3

Years
While we are on the subject of merchandise I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell or knows where I can buy the original Japanese version of the Pokemon 1st movie Mewtwo Stikes back with English subs. I would like the dvd to be completely uncut and it must be able to play in region 1. I hope this is the right thread for a question like this, I'm still a new kid on the block here and am going to make mistakes! Thanks so much for your help!

Tolkin

Meowstic
Years
Finally got the life-sized male meowstic plush :)

Spoiler:

Also got a Leafeon Plush :)
Spoiler:

Hoping to expand my collection from here on.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
27480349186_0cbb797c7c_h.jpg

These are a LOT. I bought these from one, yes, one collector. I wish I knew where I could actually get these.

EDIT: Here's a complete list of my Pokémon Kids (BTW Clear means translucent):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
Not really merchandise, as I made these and didn't buy them, but part of my pokemon collection anyway: laser-etch kanto gym badges:
P1030219.md.jpg

sorry for terrible photo quality, I have a camera that predates SD cards.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hooray, hooray, it's my birthday, had a great day and got lots of goodies:

My favorite piece so far: I quirky, had to set it for 6:13 :laugh:
clock.jpg

Blastoise, always my favorite pokemon:
blastoise.jpg

2 cups I thought were cool:
eevee cup.jpg rayquaza.jpg

Key chains are always super cute:
eeveelutions.jpg pikachu.jpg

Years

Made a quick video of my collection for PC's channel. Please enjoy!

I'm going to watch this latter today (if I remember) and comment in more detail, but holy hell do you have a lot of plushes. At least, it appears that way from skimming the video for a bit. How many do you have?

Also, meant to post this earlier this week but forgot:

I got trio of plushes from an anime store in the Mall of America (Eagle Anime): http://imgur.com/a/KwkqL

I also found this at another store (Tomodachi) in the mall:

Spoiler:

And I was at Barnes & Noble later and got the first two volumes of Pokemon Adventures HGSS:

Spoiler:

Years
My latest plushie: chibi me!

Spoiler:

Nice! Where'd you get it?

As for me, I've gotten a few things in the past couple of weeks.

Forgot to post this first one here when I got it a couple weeks ago. It's Pokemon Adventures Diamond Pearl Platinum Volume 4:

Spoiler:

Next is some stuff I picked up at GameStop yesterday while picking up my Arceus code:
http://imgur.com/a/DYvk5

And the last item is Pokemon Adventures Diamond Pearl Platinum Volume 5, which arrived today:
Spoiler:

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2018
I love looking at all the awesome things you guys are collecting!

I don't know if you guys use the Japanese Pokemon Center Online at all, but I was wondering, since I can't see one online easily (maybe I'm just not looking hard enough), would you guys like a simple guide to help buy stuff in the shop? I've just made my first order. I can speak/read Japanese to intermediate level so I can translate some of the words on the site.

Years
I love looking at all the awesome things you guys are collecting!

I don't know if you guys use the Japanese Pokemon Center Online at all, but I was wondering, since I can't see one online easily (maybe I'm just not looking hard enough), would you guys like a simple guide to help buy stuff in the shop? I've just made my first order. I can speak/read Japanese to intermediate level so I can translate some of the words on the site.

I know I personally would be interested in a guide to the Japanese store, as an avid collector of Pokemon merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back