• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I accidentally got two of the Mew plushes. I ended up taking one of them out. I left the other one in the bag. They're so cute! I passed on the Pikachu because it was $30.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I accidentally got two of the Mew plushes. I ended up taking one of them out. I left the other one in the bag. They're so cute! I passed on the Pikachu because it was $30.
Why was pikachu $30? I only gave $16.99 plus tax for each of mine.
I... need to go find me one of those.

Last Pokemon merch thing I got was picking up the Mewtwo Smash Bros Amiibo last month.
Better find one quick before they gone out of the GS stores and then only place to find them is ebay at almost $100 a piece.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Why was pikachu $30? I only gave $16.99 plus tax for each of mine.

I don't know; it was just the price sticker they had on there. I should have asked about it, but I'm just glad to have gotten a Mew. :D

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I got a plushie question for all y'all. Which brand has the best Sylveon plushie? I'm looking for one with soft ribbons. The Tomy brand at my local Walmart has Sylvies with flat, hard, rough ribbons. I have my hopes up for the Pokemon Center kind but it's hard to tell through pictures. Is that one soft? I'm hoping for Glaceon's ice appendage thingies' levels of softness. (Srsly Pokemon Center Glacies are soft af) If not Pokemon Center, which other brands would have soft squishy Sylvies?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
1998 Nintendo Meowth Ring ? Is this item legitimate ?

Hi all,
I am hoping someone may be able to shed some light on this ring I was given last year as a present.
It is stamped Nintendo with TM & C with what looks like the date 1998 ? It also has another marking that could be a number but I cant make it out. I am just curious if this is an actual Pokemon item or not ?
Thanks guys ^ _ ^

Attachments

• 20160207_201847.jpg
    20160207_201847.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160207_201600.jpg
    20160207_201600.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20160207_201635.jpg
    20160207_201635.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2016-02-07 20.20.01.jpg
    2016-02-07 20.20.01.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2
Years
Hi all,
I am hoping someone may be able to shed some light on this ring I was given last year as a present.
It is stamped Nintendo with TM & C with what looks like the date 1998 ? It also has another marking that could be a number but I cant make it out. I am just curious if this is an actual Pokemon item or not ?
Thanks guys ^ _ ^
I had a quick look around, and all I could really find was this eBay listing from late last year featuring the same ring you have, and a thread on Reddit of someone that has a Pikachu version. I don't doubt that this is probably an official item, but I wish I had more for you on it.

Oh, and since this is a Pokemon collectible related question, I'm going to merge this with the appropriate thread. Hopefully if anyone has any more information about it than I do, they can help you out!

MERGED.

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
I keep my Pichu and my now gone Jigglypuff in bed because I never could find a good place to rest them since Pichu always would fall over and Jigglypuff was too squishy to not resist using her as a pillow. But some day, I will get a job and I would collect those talking Taka Tomy "Best Wishes" plushies. I wish there was some for the previous ones like a Minun, Celebi or a Jigglypuff.

So I have no Pokemon collection mostly because my mom and my brother see it as "girly" and "childish" and they dont want to see or help me out with my collection.

Years
I got a plushie question for all y'all. Which brand has the best Sylveon plushie? I'm looking for one with soft ribbons. The Tomy brand at my local Walmart has Sylvies with flat, hard, rough ribbons. I have my hopes up for the Pokemon Center kind but it's hard to tell through pictures. Is that one soft? I'm hoping for Glaceon's ice appendage thingies' levels of softness. (Srsly Pokemon Center Glacies are soft af) If not Pokemon Center, which other brands would have soft squishy Sylvies?

I think TOMY makes the ones on the Pokemon Center site, too, just to a higher quality.

Other than that, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure TOMY is the only one with rights to making Pokemon plushes.

Anyway, have a picture of the stack of cards from my recent TCG packs:

Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Been a bit but got these to share with all:
I think this is the rarest, not seen any where on the web, so if any one knows about it, do let me know, I only know it came from the PC in NY:
Spoiler:

PokeBall Packpack:
Spoiler:

Hawlucha I got from Japan:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back