• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • CdXGhRiXIAAw1F0.jpg

Shown in picture:

Flygon - I got her in 2004. She's very old, and she can't stand up on her own. Her wings are broken. She also has a broken neck as well.

Pichu - I got this little guy recently. I love Pichu because he's soooo cute.

Pikachu - Everyone should already beware of my love for this one.

Leafeon - I love the Eevee-lutions. <3

Not shown in picture:

Espeon - She's special because well... see, my boyfriend and I like to see ourselves as Espeon and Umbreon. He's Umbreon, and I'm Espeon. We both have plushies to mate this. I have Espeon, and he has Umbreon. It's like a thing we share to show how much we love each other. <3

Snivy - She's really big. I got her at Saboten. I don't have much to really say about her.

The there are my games. XD I can't name all the ones I have though because I don't have them on hand at the moment.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i own all kind of different pokemon things
    but i sure got a hell lot of stickers
    normal ones but also japanese ones, really cute too
    i got an ash ketchum figure, never getting rid of that!
    pikachu plush
    a lot of cards of course
    few manga books
    and lots more

would love to own like a really cool pokemon t shirt and bag someday
    also, i keep seeing these really cool pokemon caps in shops... god they are amazing
    but they look a bit silly on me i think :(​

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • I just got Tomy's 8 inch Minun plush today (No Plusle included but I think everything I say about Minun would apply to Plusle seeing that it seems to be the same exact thing only red and has a plus sign.)

I don't feel like taking a picture but personally, I think it's... decent. Fairly decent. The best good point I can think of about this Minun is that she is accurate to the show and is actually in a standing position rather than the generic Pikaclone plush sit. A standing Pikaclone would be easier to cuddle up and sleep with rather than a sitting one since their feet would get in your way of tightly hugging it and would just feel rather unconfortable. It also has a very good looking snout. I don't think Minuns in the anime and 3d games have much of a pointed snout as this but the snout really fits in with Minun and it's really good for something hard to notice in the animes. Now onto the negatives. It's overall feel is very, very rough. Maybe that's what TOMY thinks a Minun would feel like if they were in the real world since they are better defensive ( I think Plusle might be a little more softer now that I think of it. I might wanna get my own some day.). The tail is motionless making it uncomfortable to sit it on your lap and the minus sign on it is very scratchy too. Feels like cardboard. The cheeks are feel very hard and Minun seems to be a little chubbier too having a fatter belly than before. The ears are the best part about it being that it's soft and adds to the cuteness factor being that it's left ears is bended down slightly.

It also doesn't feel "8 inches" The ears are counted I know but to me, they don't count as any inch. I just look at the body and tell their actual inch. It's 5 inches tall to me.

Overall, I would rate it 3.5/5. Keep that thing in top of it's head and use it for hanging. No, not kill/behead/murder hang but hang up on your closet or something.

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • monopoly-kanto.jpg

i got this last year, freaking love it.
    always wanted a pokemon version and back in the days when i was younger i used to be upset i did not own the old pokemon monopoly BUT this one looks so much better so i am ok now ^_^​

Years
  • *bump* since it's been a few weeks and I've got some merch this time!

I went to a local anime con this weekend and got a couple Pokemon things:

Pikachu "Flip Box"
    Spoiler:

ShoPro Mew Plush
    Spoiler:

Eeveelution Foil Poster
    Spoiler:

Pre-Gen 6 Eeveelution Poster
    Spoiler:

I probably would have gotten more if I hadn't gotten so much anime merch this weekend.

Years
  • Better hurry then, the ones in my area went fast, they saved those 2 plushes for me and the mall here only got one and it sold the 1st day, the premier balls figures were also saved for me.

I ended up not even bothering to check to see if my "local" store had these things.

Instead I just came away with a bunch of TCG boxes and tins.

I did get other merch elsewhere, though.

Found these Nanoblock Pokemon kits at my local Barnes & Noble:
    Spoiler:

And then went to a major area comic shop for Free Comic Book Day and found that they had this TCG binder:
    Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Not much of a collection for me, but I guess I just want an excuse to show off my Pokemon nendoroids. :)

Spoiler:

In July we get the Red and Green (Blue) + Mew figures. Can't wait for that.

Been looking for any sort of vintage Sugimori promo stuff, and a few rare things do pop on Ebay from time to time, but it's way too expensive, man.

This beta art comic book for example:

Spoiler:

Going for $375 currently. :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    I'll post pics once I put it on the turntable, but I bought the original soundtrack on vinyl. I bought it more as a collector's item, but can't wait to hear how it sounds.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I started a small collection since I have been working abroad, here I have an adorable Delphox Pokedoll, Serena bookmark and Serena card with her team:
    TTDBxL3.jpg

And here's Delphox with my Canvas Piplup:
    kWIDugS.jpg

I also had an Uxie Canvas plush, but I gave it to one of my students last week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back