• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blind Date!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • What happened to all the bizarre Threads -_-? Well, time to make one ;).

Alright, suppose you are going out on a blind date & your date turns out to be a Pokemon. Which Pokemon would you want it to be & why? And how will the date go?

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Tsareena
    I mean, those legs! *-*pretty sure the date would go badly however, she seems to have quite the attitude!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I think a blind date with a Roserade would be pretty cool.

It would have a certain type of elegance and mysteriousness that I would find very intriguing, but would he be intrigued by me.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Not a Murkrow, they would hoard all the spoons xD

I think I'm with Serena on this one. I don't really do dates but I feel like PMD Grovyle would be able to come up with something exciting to do.

Years
  • For once I'm just gonna cut the Lopunny jokes, but yeah, Latias has transformed itself into a human in the Pokemon world before, so I'd have to go with that.

Years
  • If I had no choice but to be on a blind date with a Pokemon, I'd hope it would be with an Abra. I honestly don't expect any Pokemon blind date would go well for me, so at least if it started to get awkward, Abra could just teleport her way out of there and we'd be done. Sure, I might be stuck with the bill, but at least that'd be that.

Back