• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vault 312 Mafia | Game Over

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • Day 3
    It was a quiet night. Things have calmed down a bit after the first night since the murders started. The only things they have are the logs from Dr. Ashlynn Peterson. If she were to die, it would make it hard for them to find out who is who from the bloody mess the murderers would leave.

Dr. Ashlynn Peterson begins to log her second night of the job:​

jyuePHa.png

"Doctors log, Eleven, Eleven, Twenty Seventy-Seven.

Only one body I need to look at tonight. Let's see what we have here... hmm... yes... I know who this is."

-Door opens-

"Dr. Peterson, we found another one. What did you find on that last one?"

"It appears to be Arnold Martin, sir."

"Damn, well I hope we don't have any problems with the reactor until we can find someone to replace him. Anyways this new one appears to be labeled Wiicked, whatever that means. Check it out tomorrow if you will."

"Of course...

This is Dr. Ashlynn Peterson signing out."

-End Transmission-

mBYyj09.png

Wiicked is Dead

It is Day 3. You all have 48 Hours to vote. This may be subject to change.​
    Pecilia as GM

Who's Kiyo? as Amanda Gonzalez
    Johnny as Mrs. Abernathy
    jdthebud as Arnold Martin
    Aquacorde as Angela Cobb
    Abby as ?
    Norðurljós as ?
    Uzumaki Naruto as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Superjolt as Vault-Tec Security Mathis
    Wiicked as Dead
    gimmepie as ?
    EvilChameleon as ?
    Melody as ?

JcKwrzU.png

Spoiler:

Years
  • Am I the only one who thinks it's weird nobody else has fake died since me?
    Maybe one of the people who died n0 is the person who hit me?

I don't have anything good based on the phase change, sorry.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The problem is, we don't know any roles, dead or alive:/ This'll be an uphill struggle

Can't say I've many reads, except a feeling that GP's innocent

Years
  • The problem is, we don't know any roles, dead or alive:/ This'll be an uphill struggle

Can't say I've many reads, except a feeling that GP's innocent

We can probably work out a few from the descriptions we were given on Day One much like we've been trying to do on and off through Pilates Mafia. It would also help if people were more vocal because it's really hard to get reads otherwise.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • while we're all aware that mafia loves a quiet town, we have to remember that games here in the ug are like no-whisper setups. town prs have no safe way to claim unless there's a doctor alive.

so while we're fine with our cop being out...other town don't have the same motivation.

anyway, bard and pie read clear. wish I could say that about abby, but we know he always comes off mildly scummy. Naruto and EC have been quiet sadly so they all 3 come off as null reads.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hard to know what to say in a game like this, where we don't even know the amount of mafia members.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • We can guess that the mafia is 1/3 of the town. I think that's a pretty good guess.
    In that case we're behind pretty bad though, and might even be in mylo/lylo already.

I just remembered how I found Johnny's lynch strange. I feel like mafia would have known he was the granny and would have tried to get rid of him before he could claim (via lynch). I'm supposed to be babysitting right now so I can't read back (plus laziness) but I think it'd be a good lead if someone would check.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Phase extending by 18 hours or more because of work. No one has voted yet strongly recommend that because a quiet town will stay a quiet town (as in dead).

Years
  • We can guess that the mafia is 1/3 of the town. I think that's a pretty good guess.
    In that case we're behind pretty bad though, and might even be in mylo/lylo already.

I just remembered how I found Johnny's lynch strange. I feel like mafia would have known he was the granny and would have tried to get rid of him before he could claim (via lynch). I'm supposed to be babysitting right now so I can't read back (plus laziness) but I think it'd be a good lead if someone would check.

I think it was Abby that first voted Johnny.
    I know I went after him soon after though for what looked like at attempt to get Abby lynched for no real reason so I can't really scum read anyone who also found that scummy. It's possible that Abby is maf and was trying to off the Granny, but a Granny isn't really a threat if you know who they are so targeting him doesn't really make sense.

N0 we got 3 dead people. GP is back somehow so that means 2 mafia visited johnny (granny) ? I got nothing :c

Yeah, I'd like to know what the deal with that was too.

Back