• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vault 312 Mafia | Game Over

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • Decided to extend phase for the 6 hours anyways to accommodate for people who tend to chirp in a bit late.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I can't stand the no reveal on death. I've got no reads except Zap being Zap and I'm not making that mistake again. I have to stay alive, so...

[LYNCH] Abby

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I have a hard time believing Zap's claims after Bard's Vanilla lmao

well anyway i better keep w tradition
    [Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Day post will be incoming in about 5 minutes. Voting is at a close. Hold tight Vault 312 residents!

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Night 1

The discerning Vault dwellers were left to make a decision. Who they should kill in hopes of ending the murders. With no eye witness to any of the three deaths some of the dwellers decided to go off their personal vendettas and some random guessing.

"I never trusted them before the bombs fell." One of the dwellers muttered. Someone agreed.

"I don't quite trust that one," A dweller says, pointing at another dweller.

"Yea, they've been awfully quiet. I agree on the note we should off them" This came from a resident leaning against the wall.

"Hold on! I'm not about to be singled out like that. I'd say I'm fairly lucky and I'm willing to stake my life that they murdered them!" The dweller revolted, hoping to decide fate by a toss of a coin.

"Why me though? I never did anything wrong!" A dweller cried out.

Two residents thought silently to themselves before they both exclaimed who they thought was guilty, "It was them!"

They both gawked at each other for a moment, one of them clambered and said, "Hey, I'm not backing down now."

Three candidates had been chosen, only one would die. To be decided by coin. The Overseer flipped an Old World nickel. "Heads you live. Tails you die. If two of you flip tails we'll let you pick your side in a final flip." The Overseer says and he uncovered the coin he flipped. Heads. Flipping it once more turned up Tails. He looked at the final candidate and flipped it for a third, and final time. Heads.

"No! It can't be!" The second chosen exclaimed.

"Sorry Angela, but looks like fortune was not in your favor today." The Overseer claims as he pulls out a syringe full of a lethal substance.

"Please! You can't do this to me! I'm innocent, I swe-" They were cut off by the Overseer jamming the needle into her throat and squeezing the syringe and letting the toxic elements consume them. Laying there lifeless, the Overseer didn't even shed a tear for the resident he didn't even know was innocent or a murderer. He checked the body, looking to see if he could find something to prove the convictions put upon the poor soul, but to his own avail, found nothing.

"Alright, everyone. Get some rest. Hopefully we'll get them tomorrow." The Overseer solemnly left the cafeteria the Vault residents decided to use as their meeting hub.​

yyUvzAz.jpg

Aquacorde is Dead. Everyone could recognize them as Angela Cobb.

It is now Night 1. You all have 24 Hours to get your night actions in. This may be subject to change.

Pecilia as GM

Who's Kiyo? as Dead
    Johnny as ?
    jdthebud as ?
    Aquacorde as Angela Cobb
    Abby as ?
    Norðurljós as ?
    Uzumaki Naruto as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Superjolt as Dead
    Wiicked as ?
    gimmepie as Dead
    EvilChameleon as ?
    Melody as ?

JcKwrzU.png

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Looking to replace Zap, because he was banned for whatever reason. PM or Discord DM me if you wanna replace him.

EDIT: Norðurljós has replaced Zapmolticuno.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Day 2
    It wasn't long before the Overseer had to release the one he imprisoned for his mission, now that he would rather have another resident murdered. He didn't want to admit that he did, so he waited until dusk to open up the passage so the prisoner could find their way back to sanctuary. They left unscathed and returned to their normal routine, lest the Overseer found out that he squealed on him and may come back and send them to death.

Dr. Ashlynn Peterson begins to log her findings on the three bodies:​

jyuePHa.png

"Doctors log, Eleven, Ten, Twenty Seventy-Seven.
    First night on the job and I guess I'm working a bit of overtime with three bodies found. Let's check the first one...

I recognize those teeth, hard to tell otherwise as it's a bloody mess. This bodybag labeled Superjolt is none other than Vault-Tec Security Mathis. Onto the next...

Oh wow, that's a lot of bullets. Where did these come from? Tore this one right up. The Overseer said they found it in front of that crazy old lady's room. Gotta remind myself to stay away from there. After digging around a bit i manages to find a couple fingers, the nails on them look familiar enough. These belong to Amanda Gonzalez and well well, what do we have here? A note: by looks of it, we seem to have a contract to kill our residents. I guess we all owe Mrs. Abernathy our thanks for snagging one of the murders. This one was labeled Who's Kiyo? the next one reads Gimmepie. I'll open it right away and let's see what we ha-"

"Dr. Peterson, we have another one for you!"

-Bodybag thuds on a table-

"This one's labeled Jdthebud. Please check it out as soon as you can. Oh and don't worry about that last one, one of the residents was apparently playing some sort of prank and made a dud body bag."

"Overseer, you couldn't at least check the bag to confirm it was real? I don't have the time to look over that new one either I was just finishing up, it will have to wait til tomorrow."

"Fine fine, just make sure you get that holotape onto the public terminal so we can all know our casualties."

"Of course, Overseer...

This is Dr. Ashlynn Peterson signing out."

-End Transmission-

mBYyj09.png

Jdthebud is Dead
    Gimmepie is Back!

It is Day 2. You all have 48 Hours to vote. This may be subject to change.​
    Pecilia as GM

Who's Kiyo? as Amanda Gonzalez
    Johnny as ?
    jdthebud as Dead
    Aquacorde as Angela Cobb
    Abby as ?
    Norðurljós as ?
    Uzumaki Naruto as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Superjolt as Vault-Tec Security Mathis
    Wiicked as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    EvilChameleon as ?
    Melody as ?

JcKwrzU.png

Spoiler:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Norðurljós when you get a chance please look at what Zap said and clear some things up for us. Trying to figure him out had been absolutely maddening.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Huh? Is this some role doing this, or are people just getting revealed a day phase late?

Anyway, Nice one with Kiyo!

Does anyone know about thr basis of this to try and guess roles?

Years
  • Huh? Is this some role doing this, or are people just getting revealed a day phase late?

Anyway, Nice one with Kiyo!

Does anyone know about thr basis of this to try and guess roles?

At a guess, it's something to do with that doctor/mortician. I'm concerned that if they die we may stop learning roles altogether.

Also, with only one death this time it makes me think a vig or similar might have actually shot early.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm an idiot and there's a granny.

Back