• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vault 312 Mafia | Game Over

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • It vould just be a mechanic of the game, but I've never seen a public mortician:/

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • Norðurljós when you get a chance please look at what Zap said and clear some things up for us. Trying to figure him out had been absolutely maddening.

It's confused me too. The only thing I've figured out from it was that he claimed cop.

By the way, thanks to Dr. Peterson we (apparently) have one scum flip, so that's something to re-read day 1 for.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Not much time left and no one has voted. Abby and Johnny will be removed from the game if they don't vote today. You aren't going to let the murderer's get away with this, are you?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Boy, we still know absolutely nothing. Random vote again, I guess.

[Lynch] Abby

Years
  • I really hate it when "random votes" hit players who already have a vote on them. I doubt it means anything because it's not out of character, but I'm watching EC.

[Lynch] Johnny

Trying to tie it up.

Edit: I did something stupid again and read the posts in the wrong order. I'm keeping my lynch where it is but apply what I said about EC to Johnny instead. Now I'm doing this cause he's suss, not because I want to tie it up.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • The phase change will be about an hour late, but when I get home I'll close voting and prepare it. If you haven't voted yet, be sure to do so.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Night 2

Another day in the Vault. Another day to try and find their murderous scum. Still without a mount of eyewitnesses or evidence it was mighty hard to pick the bad eggs out the bunch. The dwellers gathered round in the cafeteria once more to make the next decision.

"Alright folks, from the logs we got from the lovely Dr. Peterson. I'm pretty sure we know who's a murderer, Mrs. Abernathy and that damned minigun she smuggled in!" A dweller claimed pointing their finger and the poor old bag of bones.

"Nah, she's too innocent. It was probably you trying to pin it on her. The one who got shot up by a minigun happened to be bad. I'm going to say we should burn you for blaming such a heinous act on that poor old woman." A fellow resident replied.

Mrs. Abernathy spoke up, "Yea it wasn't me. I was just minding myself in my room." She snickered and took a sip of her tea.

"Murder is still murder. Mrs. Abernathy we have nothing much to go on and evidence seems to point to you." A dweller solemnly said.

"I don't think we should leave it to a coin toss so I'm going to have to agree, sorry Mrs. Abernathy." Another voice spoke out.

"Well then," The Overseer started. "I guess it's settled then. Mrs. Abernathy, you old coot. We're going to have to send you off. I don't have anymore lethal injections so we're going to have to resort to another common method of lynching."

The Overseer ordered one of his guards to rope Mrs. Abernathy to her chair and check for one of those notes that had been found on Amanda, but nothing was to be found. He drew out a match. "Any last words you old hag?"

"Yes actually. I'll see all of you in Hell and I'll have enough lead to put in ya, it'll be red hot so when it's in it'll burn you inside your bellies for the rest of eternity" Mrs. Abernathy sisterly replied and began to chuckle endlessly.

The Overseer took no time to light her ablaze and muttered to himself. "You are one sick old hag. The Vault is better off without you."

She burned and her chuckle turned into a shrieking, ear-piercing laugh. She didn't burn long, but she didn't survive either. Mrs. Abernathy was nothing but a burnt out match in minutes.

"Show's over folks. Go to your rooms and do your jobs. We'll have to try again tomorrow" The Overseer sulked away. Another innocent life lost in the Vault.

9CwE9zd.png

Johnny is Dead. Everyone could recognize them as Mrs. Abernathy.

It is now Night 2. You all have 24 Hours to get your night actions in. This may be subject to change.

Pecilia as GM

Who's Kiyo? as Amanda Gonzalez
    Johnny as Mrs. Abernathy
    jdthebud as Dead
    Aquacorde as Angela Cobb
    Abby as ?
    Norðurljós as ?
    Uzumaki Naruto as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Superjolt as Vault-Tec Security Mathis
    Wiicked as ?
    gimmepie as ?