• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOUT IT OUT!!!!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What makes you angry?!?! Let it out!!!! SHOUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!!

i cant stand people on public transit. there is proper etiquette for entering and exiting the train, filing out to the escalator, and standing/walking on the escalator. LEARN IT OR STAY OUT

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • The escalator thing is true.

People who talk very loudly on public transit grinds my gears and it's so infuriating. Can I just have my peace and quiet?

jombii

Years
  • that grind of teeth on metal is the worst sound ever created

how about chalk on blackboard? or empty pencil eraser metal part on paper? Hearing those makes me angry and uncomfortable at the same time. >:(

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    will smith needs to pay for what he did to the one true aunt vivian

jombii

Years
  • you say this as if oscar-winning film suicide squad being subpar at best isn't established fact

and the fact that it won grinds my effin gears.

also, logan, let's stop with the cringy noises. I'm going to puke irl.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • how about chalk on blackboard? or empty pencil eraser metal part on paper? Hearing those makes me angry and uncomfortable at the same time. >:(

scratching the blackboard with your fingers :thonk:

also if people walk so slowly in front of you and take up the whole fucking way, i will shiv them all i s2g

jombii

Years
  • scratching the blackboard with your fingers :thonk:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME???

Also, in regards to slow people, I'm not really angry at them per se. I just get mad when they stop at the middle of the freaking path and refuse to budge because reasons. WTH

blue

gucci
    Years
  • letting someone out of a junction and they don't thank you. like seriously, how FUCKING hard is it you inconsiderate dick.

Back