• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years

I'm learning how to drive soon and i'm scared ;_;

also,y u gotta be so rich!?

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Depends on how you use the thing really. And how well you take care of it.

I too am learning how to drive and it's not scary at all. And the cars we have here have manual transmission.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

WHY DO I KEEP MISSING 69-ebi?

Ah well

I have my permit and have some skill in driving

Can'y say I enjoy it though

Walking is much more fun

and helps keep the weight off

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • 222069Btw aizuke she isn't a ex tier 6 unless my eyes deceive me she is a Silver Rank Supporter. I am a ex tier 6 supporter and I am Platinum Supporter now. Colors look the same but a bit different. She was a ex tier 1 or 2 supporter. Tier 6 supporters/ Platinum Supporters are for those who have donated $100.00 or more. Look closely at my username and his color.

She's Platinum, I can guarantee you it's your eyes that are deceiving you, not Maly's :P

She has donated... $129, which is a load of money indeed.

I have donated $35, 25 on my behalf and 10 on someone else's-

Depends on how you use the thing really. And how well you take care of it.

I too am learning how to drive and it's not scary at all. And the cars we have here have manual transmission.

I can drive but I never doo. Public transport is way too cheap here anyway.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years

I just got my license a few months ago. How are you 25 and on a permit? I got my permit when I was 16 and then had my provisional at 18 then my license.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

I just got my license a few months ago. How are you 25 and on a permit? I got my permit when I was 16 and then had my provisional at 18 then my license.

I got my licence at 18 but I have only used it once: to pass the border check in Heathrow Airport because I couldn't find my ID anywhere in my bag.

Years
  • I've had my license for two years now. Never drive though, not really fond of it and most things are within walking distance here. Also driving scares me because no one in Staten Island knows how to properly drive. /sigh

er... i think this would be post 222076 (or maybe 77 but looking at past posts i think 06?)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Arceus introduces his pokemon to another reality

Pokemon wipe out natural species and take over the ecosystem

Whoops~

Years
  • I envy you, Sheep. I need a car to get to most places, and at my age it feels embarrassing having to ask to be driven to places. Even from family, it seems like more of a burden.

It stinks to be in areas like those. v~v But even though I'm in NYC where driving isn't much of a necessity (if at all lool, in places like Manhattan you can't even manage a car due to lack of parking and ease of the subway system) the parents still like to pressure me to drive around more. But I've already chosen my preferred lifestyle and like it this way, aha. I love to walk.

Years

I pretty much walk to get to most places, pretty convenient I only live 15 minutes away from the main Sydney city area.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Why is it that I can't remember a story I just read, yet I have no trouble remembering when me and my friend were messing around on Rayman Raving Rabbids with Rayman in a granny outfit and we made him walk slow while we shouted "DRAMATIC GRANNY" many years ago?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back