• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I need more Toujie. So no. Moar shnow pweez.

I almost fell on my face the other day cause of some black ice. Ugh.

y u gotta be racist. I SEE HOW IT IS. I'm done with you

nah im brown

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Same here. I never saw snow where i live. Not even a day in 15 years on Earth. You are all lucky to be able to enjoy it.

When I'm shivering a good 20 minutes after I go inside, when I fall flat on my bum from stomped down snow/ice, when my jeans are soaked up to my knees, when I have to walk an extra 5 minutes because I have to avoid snowdrifts...I'll be sure to thank my lucky stars.

MoVZTdi.gif

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I've seen snow once in my life when I traveled to North Carolina several winters ago...but I've been in FL for like 8 years now...it was sunny today!

Honest

Hi!
Years
New York City is really bipolar when it comes to weather. Some days its really warm, other days really cold. Random storms pop out too. And now we have this insane Noreaster.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I went 13 years without seeing snow, then I moved to North Carolina and saw it during my first winter there. I freaking loved it, was always envious of people who had seen the stuff. Since then, I think I've seen it maybe five more times, though the last two were in pretty severe instances. I don't mind snow when it's something that happens on an inconsistent basis and doesn't bury you into your own home for more than a few days.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah last year it snowed every day here. This year they've been really inconsistent about caring for it so I slip often and when I drive the car literally slides on the road. It's been really sucky.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's okay, everyone needs more me.

Starting to think you hit on everyone though Dipu, ngl.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I like snow, it's just the -30°C weather that I hate lol :C

I remember in 1998 when we had the hail storm.. the temperature was so bad, metal started to bend because of the ice that it was covered in. And Montreal was purged into a no electricity zoen for about 3 weeks in the middle of winter :'(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's the wind that bothers me most. I get legit angry at it, sometimes to near tears haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'll take that as a compliment. You called me Greek, who everyone knows are usually good looking. A god, cause power is awesome. And stars!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Are Greeks usually good-looking?

Been working on some anime folder icons lately. My favorite so far:

X6GxdkA.png

The icon is transparent but it looks weird on non-white backgrounds. Which is fine because windows explorer is white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back