• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime that you miss

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I honestly don't think there's gonna be another season of K-On, simply because the girls all graduated already (except azunyan of course), but fingers crossed.
And why shouldn't we get a season about girls on uni? =D
Manga is, so what are you waiting for, KyoAni? =D
Not to mention we can have season about Azu-nyan, Ui and Jun =D

But... it's Haruhi season 3, it's not gonna happen :/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
And why shouldn't we get a season about girls on uni? =D
Manga is, so what are you waiting for, KyoAni? =D
Not to mention we can have season about Azu-nyan, Ui and Jun =D

But... it's Haruhi season 3, it's not gonna happen :/

I don't think they will release new season about the girls in uni, but maybe a short ova or something for Azu-nyan, Ui and Jun, that's all. But then again, fingers crossed.

Why is Haruhi season 3 not gonna happen?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
FT is returning, Eotenas probably as well 'cause the whole cast stated the wish to continue.
There's just wait before Isayama writes/draws something that can be put to anime... 'cause in new chapters have literally nothing of importance...
And also more chapters so the second season can also be 2 season anime.
Since first season ended in chapter 34 there should be another 40 chapters before anime can be considered.

Yeah I'm really glad it's returning <3 I still miss it though!! I mean it was absent for a large chunk of this year, so yeah.

Also @Seki-kun, what Kokoro Connect scandal? :o I wondered why the anime didn't continue with the manga (that and why the anime itself and the 4 ending episodes are separate, haha), since I know it kept/is continuing. I always assumed it was because of lack of popularity, but I haven't actually done any research, haha.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Also @Seki-kun, what Kokoro Connect scandal? :o I wondered why the anime didn't continue with the manga (that and why the anime itself and the 4 ending episodes are separate, haha), since I know it kept/is continuing. I always assumed it was because of lack of popularity, but I haven't actually done any research, haha.

They made a audition, for a role in the anime that doesn't exists, with the intention to flim a tv show that pranks people. The seiyuu or voice actors and actresses of the anime also had a part to play in the prank. What's more the person (Ichiki Mitsuhiro) who went for the audition was quite well known. He is the voice behind Takemaya who wants to be known as Christ in Angel Beats. However, he was given a role in the the separate ending 4 episodes. (quite a minor one, just a person that is nicknamed the Prince and has a crush on Iori)

For more info and if you don't want to read my rubbish.

Years
HITMAN REBORN. 8( I can't believe it's already been about two years since the series ended; it was my addiction and I remember crying when they announced the anime's ending.. and then the manga ended, urgh. Would kill to get it back!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
HITMAN REBORN. 8( I can't believe it's already been about two years since the series ended; it was my addiction and I remember crying when they announced the anime's ending.. and then the manga ended, urgh. Would kill to get it back!
Oh, this! I would love to see the other 2 arcs to be animated =)
As for manga, I believe it was finished at right moment :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I miss Air Gear the most. Their was so much potential that could've been added to that anime in further seasons. I was distraught when it ended after one season.

I really hope that they start Fairy Tail anime back again soon. The manga is good, but the anime was 10x better! Mode FMA: Brotherhood would be nice too. More Devil May Cry anime, I would love. Also, I thought that Square Enix could have done so much more with Soul Eater.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I really hope that they start Fairy Tail anime back again soon. The manga is good, but the anime was 10x better! Mode FMA: Brotherhood would be nice too. More Devil May Cry anime, I would love. Also, I thought that Square Enix could have done so much more with Soul Eater.
FT is confirmed to be continued in Spring 2014 (April 2014).
FMA: Brotherhood is finished =D What more would you want? =)
DMC would be cool, I agree, I enjoyed the anime =)
And Soul Eater gets spin-off series, but I strongly believe it will go the same way as FMA and will get ReBirth series after the manga is close to finishing or finished.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
To be perfectly honest, I really miss IdolMaster. I know it's getting a movie, and I will definitely be watching that. But I would want another full-fledged season of the antics of 765 Pro again, haha.

And Soul Eater gets spin-off series, but I strongly believe it will go the same way as FMA and will get ReBirth series after the manga is close to finishing or finished.
Wait, are you referring to Soul Eater Not! or Soul Eater? Because Soul Eater is finished. If you are referring to Not! then just disregard this whole reply.

Years
I actually miss watching Code Geass...Lelouuch Q_Q...Yeah, they have 2 OVA's of CG: Boukoku no Akito...B-b-b-ut TT_TT.
I also miss watching Darker than Black.
As well as Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou! It's incredibly hilarious and I love it.

Years
I friggin' miss watching Code Geass and it's only because of Lelouch and Suzaku.

I just finished Kyoukai no Kanata and I already miss it.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Oh yea, you are right... I mistook those two... You are right, Soul Eater is finished... =D
So the new series should be soon! :D Or maybe not... :/
Since Bones is going to be animating Not! I'm pretty sure that the idea of a Soul Eater Rebirth, is not outside of the realm of possibility.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nah, Aya got some roles this season, non important, though. So... she's not banned, fired, or anything. She just doesn't have agency iirc which makes it more difficult for her to find more important roles.
I believe she will get Lucy once anime starts again =)
It's not like anime industry to change seiyuus connected with characters unless the seiyuu passes away (and even that may or may not force it. It happened with Kenichi the Strongest Disciple where Miu's seiyuu needed to be replaced due to her death. On the other hand, Igor from Persona series still uses voice samples from his late seiyuu.)
And... it has been proven! :D
I kinda forgot to post it even though it's week old info =D

Fairy Tail anime restarts in April
With Aya still in Lucy role =)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The only thing that was super amazing about the DMC anime was the opening. Everything else was average at best. And this is coming from a HUGE DMC fan. I don't think we get any more DMC, though. Not even the games. Their reboot attempt pretty much failed and they're out of ideas for the new game in original universe, those capcom people.

I miss Little Witch Academia. Though we're getting LWA2 soon so its all good!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Fruits Basket. They should have followed the manga more closely, gone through with the romance and made it longer. The anime ending didn't really make sense :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I miss Megaman NT Warrior. When I was younger, I used to watch it every weekday on Kids' WB after I got back home from school. I found it to be really interesting. :p If they ever relaunched the series, I would be extremely happy. Megaman Star Force wasn't too bad either, but in my opinion, though, it wasn't as good as NT Warrior; I don't really miss it.

Back