• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon game have you spent the most hours on?

IAshKetchum

Pokémon master.
Years
  • What Pokémon game have you spent the most hours on? and how many?

..Mine is the red version :)

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

I spent the most time on Blue, followed by Silver. I can't remember how many hours on either though.

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Definitely my Platinum, had 200+ on it.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
  • Would have to be my FireRed version but soon as my Black arrives this weel I will be making that the most played.

Super Red

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Pokemon Yellow. I spent almost spent 100 hours on it when I restarted it. Then I had 75 hours on it.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Pokemon Emerald. I have about 120 hours on it, all training for Battle Frontier and finally conquering the game. I even got Nurse Joy to recognize me, I felt so accomplished.

Timmydoop

Expert Trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon Crystal

So far the Playtime says 187:37 I have been training my Pokemon in the wild. The Pokemon in my Signature is the Crystal Pokemon I'm training.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Silver Version...:D

I remember clocking in at least 200 hours on it. I played too much and I believe I was trying to find every single Pokemon from it. xD

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Blue,just like the feeling it gave me so yeah,it was splendid playing something back when I was younger that I had no clue about.

Years
  • I had the most on Pearl (about 135), but then I traded it in for Black. That was two weeks ago. That game has 45 hours so far. And I'm anticipating having about 100 on it. I think my second most was Blue. I used to play that thing like it was a drug:)

Years
  • Pearl, around 130, just because I had a huge trade shop open back in 2009, so I dont know if that counts. I think I have about 90 hours tho in my Heartgold, and that is just with playing through it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Red probably, back in the old days. But I've also played a lot on my HG and SS. HG is like 90 hours and SS around 70.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Silver is at 80 something hours. I restart all my other games a good bit, lol. Since everyone is blind and can't see that this is Metal/Color, I'll just move this to PGC. My highest play time is Japanese White, which is around 320 hours.

shouldn't this be in Pokemon gaming central section then?

Anyways mines right now is Pokemon White then Pokemon Soul Silver (due to the stupid Shiny Gold leaves)

You just...don't like to report things do you? v_v Seriously, if you see something in the wrong section or that could apply elsewhere, REPORT IT. It doesn't do anyone any good if you just say "this should be in PGC" and don't report it. Cause then I might not see it. Bahhh.

Last edited:
    Back