• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Years
    • Seen today
    The Pokemon Race Version 4.4

Current Pokemon: None

Continuation of The Pokemon Race Version 4.3.

Here's a recap of the Rules of the Game:-
    • We start off with a Pokemon with 10 HP & with each successive post you can either add or remove 1 HP from the Pokemon.
    • When a Pokemon hits either 0 or 20 HP, the Pokémon is put into the 'Discarded' or 'Saved' list based on which it hit (i.e. 0 or 20).
    • Count up if you like the Pokemon, count down if you don't like it!
    • Once the first Pokemon is finished (i.e. hits either 0 or 20), we move onto the next Pokemon (according to National Pokedex Number).
    • We continue in the National Pokedex order until all 807 Pokémon have been sorted.
    • Try to keep conversation flowing between posts - all posts must be relevant to Pokemon since its Pokémon Trivia!

SAVED

Spoiler:

DISCARDED

Spoiler:

For a complete list of Pokemon Saved & Discarded in previous versions, please refer to The Pokemon Race Version 4.0, The Pokemon Race Version 4.2, and The Pokemon Race Version 4.3.

We left off at Blacephalon last time, so it's time for Meltan.
    meltan.gif

I don't know if I want to vote this Pokemon up or down.

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'll vote it up. I was okay with it when it was first announced but it's growing on me. Its evolved form helped.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

This Pokémon requires extreme patience to farm hundreds of Candies in Pokémon Go in order to evolve.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

I have returned to oversee the new generation and where this new round will go.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Meltan loves to eat metal objects, like spoons, forks, even badges.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

They can only be summoned once a week in Go whenever you transfer the original 150 to Kanto in LGPE.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Meltan has been transferred to Professor Oak for some further research in exchange for some good candies.

Melmetal is now next.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

It reminds me of a Dragon Quest-style monster; maybe nostalgia is why I like it!

Back