• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Well, I'm back from Thanksgiving, and I'm surprised to see that this thing has come to an end! Congrats, Aurafire! :D

So you can now choose two of the prizes from the first post, and you also get a free ride to Round Three of the 6th Tourney. _Prince_ can choose one prize, and he gets a free ride to Round Two-I made sure I didn't leave a typo this time, XD. Also, you should note that the Zapdos and Salamence are still in the possession of POKEMASTERALEX and World King's Lugia, respectively. I have the others.

World King's Lugia: Yes, you can still donate a prize. You also still need to send the Salamence to me or the one who chooses it. ^^

Ryan said:
    At least Team America is the biggest section ATM. Poor Australia might end up being cut ...

Well, this way I'm not fighting the defending champion in the first two or three rounds. RIGHT, BILL!?!?!? *puts Qwilfish under pillow*
    I guess there are quite a bit of North Americans here, XD. But I am surprised Australia hasn't got any representatives. Maybe they will be dissolved earlier than expected....

And you won't have to battle Aura for the first two rounds for certain, XD. But after that it's up to the randomizer. :P

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well, I'm back from Thanksgiving, and I'm surprised to see that this thing has come to an end! Congrats, Aurafire! :D

So you can now choose two of the prizes from the first post, and you also get a free ride to Round Three of the 6th Tourney. _Prince_ can choose one prize, and he gets a free ride to Round Two-I made sure I didn't leave a typo this time, XD. Also, you should note that the Zapdos and Salamence are still in the possession of POKEMASTERALEX and World King's Lugia, respectively. I have the others.

World King's Lugia: Yes, you can still donate a prize. You also still need to send the Salamence to me or the one who chooses it. ^^

I guess there are quite a bit of North Americans here, XD. But I am surprised Australia hasn't got any representatives. Maybe they will be dissolved earlier than expected....

And you won't have to battle Aura for the first two rounds for certain, XD. But after that it's up to the randomizer. :P

Oh right...the only reason I can't fight him is because he skips rounds. -_- Haha. Well, as long as I avoid Alex if he decides to sign-up is fine with me.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Yup, I'm a round skipper....you should try it sometime XD

Yeah I did, and I would have gotten away with it again, too, if it wasn't for you and your meddling Metagross.

Well, I'll be sure to make a return to the Final Four this time around. At least the Last Eight..with Prince in the Europe group I don't have much to worry about until round three, unless of course some undiscovered talent wants to prove me wrong. ;)

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • So I get a free ride to round 3 as well?

And which server will we be battling on with Shoddy. I believe the official server has all the Platinum Pokemon already, so I suggest using that one.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, since you weren't in the last one, Ooka, you get your free rounds this time.

And yes, the official server sounds like the one to use. Could you send me a link to it, please? ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • You have a Nature, IV spread, and/or EV's to go with that? Thus far it doesn't seem like a worthy prize to me. Sorries. ^^

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    So I get a free ride to round 3 as well?

And which server will we be battling on with Shoddy. I believe the official server has all the Platinum Pokemon already, so I suggest using that one.

The Official server bans event moves. Smogon also has Platinum updates.

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    I want to join the shoddy one....but also the team Europe one.....is there a way to join both?

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    ok so to I would like to join the shoddy one, and Team Europe.

Back