• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Thanks Zam

Lazybob5 and I are trying our best to find a time to battle, hopefully very soon.

*waits patiently....*

haha don't worry, I have enough to keep me busy =P

EDIT: Yeah...I got my name changed =P

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I won't be around here for a few days, as I'm going home for Thanksgiving. (Yes, Canucks have it early, and we have it on a Monday rather than a Thursday because we're cool like that, XD).

Anyways, I've given enough of an extension. So, if lazybob and _Prince_ don't battle by this time tomorrow, _Prince_ will be moving on to the final. ^^

And since this means the final battle will become officially underway, I will now commence the registration period. =D

So, starting now, you can either post here or PM me saying you would like to participate in The PokeCommunity's 6th WiFi Tournament, in addition to the Shoddy Side-Tourney.

Also, for the regular tourney only, I ask that you say which group you would like to be in: America, Europe, or Australia. You do not have to be from the continent the groups are named for, though I recommend you pick your own region. This is so people have a better chance of finding a good time to battle. And to leave an example, I will start with my own registration:

"I'll be participating in the Regular Tournament only, in Team America."

And with that, commence! :D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Just for a heads up, _Prince_ asked lazy to be on at certain times a couple times this week and lazy got on decently close it it (they're missing each other a lot, and not by much) but Prince wasn't on. It's just a little difficult, I'm sure they'll catch each other eventually!

With that said, I'd like to represent teh West Side, in PC Tourney #6. That'd be America.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • >.<.....I'll have to be ready for this one.

Oh, and sign me up for Team America (the best one)....I mean....Good luck everyone! XD

lazybob5

Meh.
    Years
  • Uh, Prince and I just battled I guess? He d/c after we sent out our first pokemon. Then I waited for him to choose another lvl 100 battle but he tried voice chating instead? I d/c'd from it, and he did voice chat again. Couldn't tell what he was saying but it didn't sound very nice whatever it was. I don't know what exactly this would be considered.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Uh, Prince and I just battled I guess? He d/c after we sent out our first pokemon. Then I waited for him to choose another lvl 100 battle but he tried voice chating instead? I d/c'd from it, and he did voice chat again. Couldn't tell what he was saying but it didn't sound very nice whatever it was. I don't know what exactly this would be considered.

It's probably a miscommunication thingy..voice chat always sounds terrible, especially with people far away.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • First of all, why did you accept my invite? You didn't let me know beforehand that you was gonna battle me, you randomly came on wi fi and accepted my invite, whilst I was gonna be battling someone else. Secondly, I was using a test team, and that's why I tried telling you over wi fi I was gonna change my team so I could get my Wi fi PC tournament team on.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • First of all, why did you accept my invite? You didn't let me know beforehand that you was gonna battle me, you randomly came on wi fi and accepted my invite, whilst I was gonna be battling someone else. Secondly, I was using a test team, and that's why I tried telling you over wi fi I was gonna change my team so I could get my Wi fi PC tournament team on.

Again...voice chat over seas sucks so he probably didn't understand you. XD Let's not jump to conclusions people. Battle with some dignity :mudkip^_^:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, I think I understand what happened. It's best to plan these things out rather than jumping on WiFi and accepting a battle....That said, I hope you two get your actual battle finished soon, and I wish you luck. ^^

And to answer Silent Storm's question, yes it is.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Lazybob and I battled, the match ended in d/c. I had 5 Pokemon remaining, whilst lazybob only had one Pokemon remaining which was only on about 20% health.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well....I'm reporting my win over _Prince_ for the finals. He seriously gave me one of the best battles I've had in a while. Incredibly fun down to the final poke! This was a great tournament, and you can bet I'll be back for #6 (I did already sign up ^_^)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Well....I'm reporting my win over _Prince_ for the finals. He seriously gave me one of the best battles I've had in a while. Incredibly fun down to the final poke! This was a great tournament, and you can bet I'll be back for #6 (I did already sign up ^_^)

Congrats, Yeah great battle Aura, It was going nowhere at first, pretty much balanced. You pulled through. I knew I should have played weavile and gengar....I planned to also but didn't feel like changing my team after my battle with lazybob, I regret that now.

Yup... runner up twice in a row in the standard PC WIFI tourney. =/

I'll sign up for Team Europe! Hopefully it should start after I come back from my little break.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Congratulations on that victory, Aura. Beating Prince is one tough challenge, but if you did it, it must've been one heck of a Battle. So with that, I guess the PC Wi-Fi Tournament concludes. For the next one, I won't be participating, as I said I'll be battling again after February 1st, 2009. But I wish the best of luck to all participants.

Back