• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Well, I don't quite have Wi-Fi back yet, but I'm hoping I will, so I'll sign up for both tourneys, and America.

We should have a battle sometime Aurafire, if you're better than Prince, I'm sure me and you would be a good match. (Seeing as how when me and Prince battle, it's already the most epic ever).

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well, I don't quite have Wi-Fi back yet, but I'm hoping I will, so I'll sign up for both tourneys, and America.

We should have a battle sometime Aurafire, if you're better than Prince, I'm sure me and you would be a good match.

Oh I wouldn't go so far as to say that =/....A lot of it depended on the make up of our teams and who we decided to bring. Prince is still an excellent battler, and I'd say we're on equal footing if anything.

And I'd love to have a battle with you sometime Ooka, I have no doubt it would be epic ^_^

Ooka

Years
  • Maybe I should rephrase that.

Seeing as how you're able to beat Prince, I wouldn't doubt that if we battled it would be an epic match.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Congratulations on that victory, Aura. Beating Prince is one tough challenge, but if you did it, it must've been one heck of a Battle. So with that, I guess the PC Wi-Fi Tournament concludes. For the next one, I won't be participating, as I said I'll be battling again after February 1st, 2009. But I wish the best of luck to all participants.

It's not that hard to beat me I'm just some average battler and people just say I'm good when I'm not. Beating me is no big deal

Oh I wouldn't go so far as to say that =/....A lot of it depended on the make up of our teams and who we decided to bring. Prince is still an excellent battler, and I'd say we're on equal footing if anything.

And I'd love to have a battle with you sometime Ooka, I have no doubt it would be epic ^_^

Excellent....nah still lightyears away from that, you're obviously more skillful than me

Maybe I should rephrase that.

Seeing as how you're able to beat Prince, I wouldn't doubt that if we battled it would be an epic match.

Same as above, man beating me is easy, anyone could do it! Don't rate me so highly.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Congrats Aurafire for winning the torney and from the reports I've read you and _Prince_ had quite a head to head epic match. Great Battle you two. :classic:

Oh and ofcorse, congrats _Prince_ for beating me in the third round and moving all the way to the finals and becoming runner up, don't worry you are a really brillent fighter. :nervous:

Well I guess I'll sign up for Team Europe for the next torney. Yay :)

Ooka

Years
  • It's not that hard to beat me I'm just some average battler and people just say I'm good when I'm not. Beating me is no big deal

Excellent....nah still lightyears away from that, you're obviously more skillful than me

Same as above, man beating me is easy, anyone could do it! Don't rate me so highly.

Who makes it to the finals twice in a row in one of the internet's biggest Pokemon tournaments and isn't even skilled? Nobody, I can tell you that much with extreme certainty. Don't be so Modest, if you're skilled, don't boast, but at least acknowledge that all your hard work has defiantly went into something, and in this case your skill.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Who makes it to the finals twice in a row in one of the internet's biggest Pokemon tournaments and isn't even skilled? Nobody, I can tell you that much with extreme certainty. Don't be so Modest, if you're skilled, don't boast, but at least acknowledge that all your hard work has defiantly went into something, and in this case your skill.

Seriously Prince, when I first joined this tournament I had already heard about your reputation here. I know great battlers when I see them, and you definitely fit the qualifications. Like Ooka said, don't be so modest! I know you'd never be one to boast...just be humble. A little confidence is good ^_^

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Who makes it to the finals twice in a row in one of the internet's biggest Pokemon tournaments and isn't even skilled? Nobody, I can tell you that much with extreme certainty. Don't be so Modest, if you're skilled, don't boast, but at least acknowledge that all your hard work has defiantly went into something, and in this case your skill.

lol so would have you if you actually particapated but yes I don't like boasting maybe that's why I'm like this.

Seriously Prince, when I first joined this tournament I had already heard about your reputation here. I know great battlers when I see them, and you definitely fit the qualifications. Like Ooka said, don't be so modest! I know you'd never be one to boast...just be humble. A little confidence is good ^_^

Yeah...thanks for your comment. But umm I'm not what I'm like I used to be. I've dropped down a bit. I will be humble then. =P

I wanna battle you again soon. Well both of yous. Ooka hurry up and get your wifi...it's been like forever since we battled. =/

Years
  • Could I join the Americans? :3

However, I work a full time job, from Sunday to Friday, so finding a time, and wifi hotpot may be difficult, but I will surely try my hardest to participate.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    if this tournament is still acepting then ill join. i wana be with team america .

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • if this tournament is still acepting then ill join. i wana be with team america .

At least Team America is the biggest section ATM. Poor Australia might end up being cut :(...

Well, this way I'm not fighting the defending champion in the first two or three rounds. RIGHT, BILL!?!?!? *puts Qwilfish under pillow*

That draw doesn't deserve to be random. :bandit:

Back