• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Aww, but I wanna be a Leafeon! ;__; Oh well, aha. Out of these three lifestyles, I think I'm going with (a), Vaporeon! Tranquility is important to me, and being surrounded by aquatic scenery should be great! :D

You learned that there is a secret dungeon with a Legendary Pokémon at the end! However, the dungeon is a giant, confusing maze... And to make things worse, you will have to deal with a wild Pokémon encounter for every single step you take in that dungeon. What will you do?

(a) Top-secret dungeons with treasure at the end? And the treasure is none other than a Legendary Pokémon? YEAH, TIME TO CHARGE RIGHT IN!
(b) Ugh, a wild encounter at every single step?! Nope nope nope.
(c) Try exploring the dungeon for a few minutes, but get the heck out of there if it ends up being too annoying.
(d) Spend every last bit of your hard-earned cash on Max Repels... and then cry if you run out of Repels in the middle of the dungeon, oops.

(It's been a long time since I've used this scenario, and I'd be interested in seeing a fresh response for it!)

Years
A) Gotta have that legendary pokemon! I actually usually don't use my repels my first time in a dungeon because there could some cool Pokemon I don't have located there I might run into, so I will brave the encounters and maybe do some grinding or shiny hunting if every step triggers an encounter.

Anyway, I'm glad we are reviving this game. Here's another scenario.

Halloween is here in Unova and you are trying to figure out how to celebrate. There are a few different events going on.

A) Get out your fashion case, dress yourself and your Pokemon up in fun costumes and go trick-or-treating through Nuvema, down route 1 and Accumula town with your friends Bianca and Cheren and their Pokemon. A simple, classic choice!

B) Book tickets for you and your Pokemon to watch a musical in Nimbasa City. These are some of the following spooky shows that everybody is talking about, The Phantump of the Opera, Scyther Todd, Jekyll and Hoopa, and last but not least Harry Patrat and the Cursed Child. A fun, entertaining night on the town!

C) Go on a guided tour of Strange House near Reversal Mountain. A deeply informative, fascinating trip in an eeerie yet beautiful space. On your exploration through this landmark you will learn all about its rich history, reported hauntings, possessed furniture and various, eccentric owners throughout the centuries who met with grim fates. You will sup in the dining hall and hear Unova's ghost stories, including the legend of a ghost girl from Marvelous Bridge. You may meet some spirits, and there are lots of ghost Pokemon to catch! There's even a museum with books and replicas of the house for sale.

D) Join Elesa for a night of dancing in an exciting rave at her gym. There will be lots of famous actors and gorgeous fellow models on the runway, and she has restored the rollercoaster to gym so you can enjoy daredevil rides and scare yourself stiff on the top floor at her most extravagant party. A passionate, crazy night of walking on the wild side.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Okay, both C and D sounds fun not sure which one to choose lol I mean i've never been on a roller coaster, but one at elisa's gym could be pretty amusing....xD and all those costumes haha Hmn, now I feel tempted to pick D....

You are about to battle the world's most powerful trainer! What Pokemon would you want to fight them with?!

1. Choose Arceus, the God of Pokemon. The victory would be too easy, but THINK OF THE POWER!,

2. Choose Pikachu or Sylveon or something else cute. Yes, maybe it could make the battle harder, but FEAR THE CUTIES!!!,

3. Choose Lucario. He could use his aura reading to read all the oponents moves, may make for an interesting battle...

or

4. Choose Mewtwo or Mew. Classic power houses, Arceus has nothin' on them.

Years
#3 Let's go with Lucario and mega evolve him. He's a powerful sweeper and I like using him. If he is at a type disadvantage then I might consider using a Mew instead, but anything way stronger than that would be a little unfair to your opponent I think unless its agreed in advance that we both are going to use legendaries.

You are a young knight from the small hamlet of Pallet who King Lance of Kanto wishes to reward for your many years of loyal service to the crown. He has offered you a home near the Indigo Palace, gold nuggets and several dratini eggs. He also has given you blessing to find a search for a suitable wife and begin a family. After speaking with some of the ladies at court the King has proposed four possible candidates as your bride. Consider wisely.

A) Lady Misty of the Cerulean Isles. She a youthful, spunky red teen who lives by the sea, nearby a historic cave where only the brave tred. This dynamic redhead loves to swim and ride her water pokemon.

B) Countess Erika of the Celadon Groves. A beautiful, dem, graceful and sophisticated lady, exquisitely dressed. She lives in an elaborate, rich and cultured city known for its paradise-like gardens, attended by grass pokemon.

C) Marquess Sabrina of the the Saffron Marshes. A quiet, brooding and intelligent woman with long dark hair. This extremely talented woman has is often seen studying in the temple she built for the bustling community with her powerful psychic pokemon, she also funds alchemists and some say she is a prophet.

D) Granduchess Lorelei of the north. This statuesque, mature, calm widower often sports a fashionable monocle to read with. She is a distant relative of the king, and has influence with the throne. She is a mighty trainer who travels with a fierce armed guard of ice Pokemon.

Metriname

its metr
Years
(c) i pick Marquess Sabrina, considering her quiet and intellingent nature i feel like we'd get along well.

you're in a high level league battle, using your trusty Nidoking in the front, and your Steelix and Vileplume in your pokeballs, the Nidoking only has a third of his health remaining and the opponent is currently using a Whimsicott with an unknown pokémon in the back, what is your move?

a) tell Nidoking to use Poison Jab, there's no way Whimsicott is faster than Nidoking.

b) swap to Steelix and tell him to use Iron Head, tanking Whimsicott's attack.

c) swap to Vileplume and use Acid, giving Whimsicott a chance to do whatever it wants.

d) forfeit, this decision is too hard.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
I'm absolutely terrible at battles, but maybe Steelix would feel pretty safe? So (b)!

Apparently, there is a random Slugma swimming in a lake. How would you react upon seeing it?

(a) HOLY FREAKING MAGIKARP!! A swimming Slugma??! I've gotta catch this on video and upload it to YouTube!
(b) Oh, no! The poor thing must be drowning. Save it at all costs!!
(c) Call Youngster Joey and brag to him that you've found something more unbelievable than his Rattata.
(d) GO HUG THE SLUGMA.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
aaaaaaaa, I want to pick (d) so bad! But being the animal-rescuer sort that I am, my reaction would most certainly be (b), haha! Gotta save that (possibly) drowning Slugma!

You're setting out on a big journey and your bag is packed with all the essentials: food, water, money, a map, the underwear your mum told you not to forget, etc. You only have room for one thing left! However, you're torn between four of your most cherished possessions! Which of these do you choose?

(a) Your trusty fishing rod, an item no trainer should be without! This stick with a string on the end is capable of reeling in some astonishing dei ex machina!

(b) A mysterious orb said to have the power to turn other beings into apples!

(c) The self-replenishing, self-cooling tub of ice cream that was ominously delivered to your address one day. Sounds like the dream... if only there wasn't a 99.9% 50% chance of being poisoned with every scoop!

(d) A Slugma-proof jacket. In the event of encountering a Slugma, one should always be prepared to hug it!

(e) Screw your essentials, you're emptying them out and taking all of the above!

Meadow

Years
I was about to riot when I read we could only pick just one of these majestic treasures, and then jumped in joy upon seeing choice (e). Thank Arceus! Forget everything else, the true essentials are right here!! ^_^_^_^

You have just been kicked out of the Pokémon Center for riding your bicycle indoors! What will you do?

(a) Ride your bike back into the Pokémon Center, because why not?
(b) Scream "OBJECTION" from outside the Pokémon Center's window.
(c) Forget about this silly Pokémon Center. You can always ride your bike into a different one, yeah? ;)
(d) File a lawsuit right away. No one tells you where you can and can't ride your bike.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Was going to pick Option B but then I realized Ace Attorney is a bad influence(sorry you walked into that one). Option D would take time and is largely in futility because you're indoors... would you drive a car indoors? Yeah no one would. Suing over it is being petty. Logic from Option D would imply Option A to be dumb and if it's not allowed in one Pokémon Center, it's likely not allowed in others. That makes Option C a nonstarter so I choose none of the above. Don't like it, too bad lol.

You're Champion of your native region but yearn to visit other regions to discover new Pokémon but also more about yourself. The problem is that by traveling you'd be forced to vacate your title as Champion that you spent over 6 years to obtain. What do you do?

A) Stay and defend your title.
B) Abdicate and travel
C) Smell ya later... I'd rather be a Gym Leader.
D) Go seduce Wallace to be the stand-in while you travel.

Last edited:
Years
D) Sounds good to me. I was proud to be champion, but you gotta go out and see the world at some point and keep growing and progressing. Besides seducing Wallace sounds fun!!

The brand Groove is collaborating with the Pokémon Center to make beautiful dolls based on Pokemon trainers. Which doll would you most like to receive? If you need a reference for their dolls check spoilers.

A) An Isul Ash doll
B) A Taeyang Brock doll
C) Isul Max doll
D)Taeyang Cilan doll
E) Isul Clemont doll
Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
C) I think an Isul doll of Max would be most fitting. Perhaps he could be holding a Ralts.

You are a receptionist working in Saffron City when two Team Rocket admins come rushing in with several grunts and demanding to take all of your company's research. Everyone is working today so you can call for backup from them if need to. Note that Gym Leader Sabrina is in the city. Your Pokemon are a Abra and Gloom. What do you do next?

A) Scream 'Help me, somebody help' as loud as you can then hide under your desk.
B) Tell your Abra to go alert Sabrina that there is trouble.
C) Inform everyone on the intercom that Team Rocket are invading and to come down and help.
D) Run outside and hope you see a strangely heroic 10 year old with a Pikachu in the area.
E) *Heroic Anime Music plays* I am battling the whole team myself.

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
D) seems to be the most tempting one but i'll go for B) because i felt that was the most rational decision of all. I can't fight because Abra and Gloom can't take on so many, especially against admins, so E) wasn't my choice either.

You are in a desolate land filled with broken walls of an ancient ruin, carved with Unown symbols. You hear a deafening noise and find out that there is an entrance to an underground city nearby. What would you do?

A) Run in and hope to find a treasure and run away immediately once you find it, avoiding the source of that noise.
B) Run away and call the archaeologists to investigate.
C) Be that epic trainer and catch that legendary pokemon, you know it's in there!
D) Your rival is nearby,so you ask him to go in while you stay on guard.

Last edited:
Years
C) Sounds fun, though I would enter the dungeon with caution.

You are going to the movies this Halloween and there are 4 horror movies playing at Pokestar studios. Which movie do you request tickets to?

A) Stephen Kingshield's It- A group of Pokemon trainers must stop a sinister shape-shifting lifeform that disguises itself as a Mr. Mime and terrorizes the local kids.

B) Invasion by the Mushroom Users- Strange parasect spores drift from out of the sky around Kanto, leaving mushrooms that grow and take over Pallet town. These parasitic plants inhabit the bodies of the town folk if they go to sleep, turning people into emotionless shells of themselves one by one.

C) Fabastein- Dr. Viktor Fabastein attempts to unlock the mysteries of life by assembling a Pokemon from different body parts of the dead, succeeding in animating Type Null. Misunderstood and rejected by others, Type Null wanders the world in search of answers and someone to be it's friend.

D) The Z-Ring- a jounalist follows an urban Legend of a haunted rotom dex that plays a video filled with spooky images including a the still of a z-ring shape at the end. Those who views it are said to die seven days later.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
B - Invasion of the Mushroom Users; I may or may not have gotten tricked by the title. It's not a bunch of hippies as the antagonists, but zombie-esque monsters are just as good. And pretty much the same thing anyway.

You're a scientist in the midst of a Pokémon experiment. Your superior has instructed you to create a chimerical Pokémon and you have several options for doing so.

A) Combine the Psyduck, the Raichu, and the Woobat
B) Combine Dewgong, the Grookey, and the Stantler
C) Combine the Pupitar, the Torterra, and the Tentacruel
D) Combine the Seviper, the Liepard, and the Hippowdon

Last edited:
Back