• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask Bahamut Anything

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wohoo!! Do you prefer the forums or Discord?

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    What about the Avatar movie did you find boring? Like, tell me specific things? Not disagreeing by the way, just curious.

Years
  • What about the Avatar movie did you find boring? Like, tell me specific things? Not disagreeing by the way, just curious.

I just thought it focused on the effects rather than the story.

Do you have any favorite shows that you've gotten into or just really like? What are they? :O

I really like Avatar: The Last Airbender. Its story is very good and Zuko has one of the best character arcs in the history of fiction.

What's a scary thing that has happened to you?

What's one of the happiest things to ever happen to you? :)

I'm not gonna answer the first one because I hate talking about bad things that happened in the past. Sorry.

One of the happiest thing that ever happened to me was going to the Scorpions concert with my brother in Gdańsk this year.

If you could live in any video game what would you live it?

I don't play video games very often, but if I have to choose, I could live in the Final Fantasy IV world.

Years
  • Are you a big JoJo fan? Also, how did you get introduced to Pokemon?

I'm a big JoJo fan. I'm more of a manga person because I appreciate Araki's artistic work. The anime is good too, but it isn't on the same level as manga. My favorite JoJo character is Diego Brando and my favorite part is Vento Aureo.

Well, I got introduced to Pokémon via toys. I collected PokéBall toys with candy and a Pokémon figurine inside it. Later, I found out there was a show based on Pokémon and I watched it a lot. Both toys and the anime were a big part of my childhood. Somewhere in the 2010s, I found out there were Pokémon games and my first Pokémon game ever was Crystal, which I played on an emulator.

Last edited:

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Have you seen Saint Seiya? If yes what's your opinion of it? Do you recommend it?

Also what's your opinion on AtlA? Did you finish it?

Back