• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Same towns and cities... or?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So far it looks like the new Sinnoh will basically be a modern clone of 4th gen Sinnoh. But in case they make some minor (or major?) changes to the cities and towns of the region, what would you hope to see? Maybe some town layout you always found annoying to navigate in the old games d: or smaller or bigger scale of some town, or added or removed buildings or features?

Years
    • Online now
    I would be glad seeing them remove the everstone from haunter in that trade.

Years
  • Expanded towns/cities, even slightly, would be cool! But I don't expect it really. I would love to see Pokémon out and about in towns though, that was always something I wanted.. ❤️ A Murkrow perched on a signpost or a Bidoof running across the street would add a lot of personality to the environment.

Years
  • I don't expect anything to change very much at all. It'd be cool like said above about expanded towns/cities, but not holding my breath.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I doubt they'll change anything much beyond maybe the Pal Park having some sort of Home/Go/Legends connectivity instead

If they were going to change anything geography wise however I would choose the snowy routes cos they were awful

pkmin3033

I think we'll see some small aesthetic changes to each area, and maybe a new building or two, but what I'm really hoping for is that they take the Gyms from Platinum rather than DPPt, the puzzles were much more engaging and I think they should incorporate as much of that as they possibly can. I'd like to see the Distortion World for Giratina rather than just Turnback Cave, too.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I would be glad seeing them remove the everstone from haunter in that trade.

Welp since it's so easy to get Gengars nowadays, I would love it to stay so it'll piss off the new unsuspecting players as much as they did to the older ones, hah sorry not sorry.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    It would be nice to travel to a different region in post game, maybe the region of Legends Arcerus (in the current time of course), but obviously I'm dreaming too much

Back