• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...So apparently I'm one of Gildarts's ex-wives or girlfriends or whatever. And in Rave my nickname belongs to the second primary antagonist |D

/just up reading manga after having finished Black Cat and Nyankoi last night

Edit: ...

It. Is. A. Freaking. Sign.

Scroll down to the bottom and read what month and day it is on the second panel from the right. Then try and remember what my birthday is.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pfffft. xD

I was catching up with a long time good online friend of mine, and she showed me the updated profile of her main OC. It was funny, because she gave her the same birthday as me, so when I told her hilarity ensued. xD

Then she made me want to roleplay Marko somewhere.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I love signs. They make me so happy <3 Some of them can be weird, but they usually turn out to be good! Like I swear if someone smells good (not from perfume; that stuff actually makes me cough DX) they're a good person. All my best friends irl smell really good. I mean I guess it's 'cause their house has that sort of scent but still.

And today's the homecoming dance for my school~ I'm not going with anyone but I know plenty of my friends will be there.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"IT'S A SIIIIIIIGN." That is all. xD

I didn't go to a single Homecoming Day, and the year that I wanted to go we had a Band Competition so I couldn't. e_e

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Last year I just didn't feel like going XD; But it figures something else gets in the way when you do want to do something, you know? ;;

Selling my spare Forgotten Shore Map Pieces at the moment. Hopefully those will help be get some extra cash XD; ...And just also realized that I can send my score in five times instead of three. I guess it's only for today, but it'd be nice if it lasted more XD;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Don is posting Weird Al. I must top the epicness somehow...

*goes to Youtube*

*comes back*

FOR PONY!!!!!!

I love the internet.

Years

I really should start watching that series. o3o

Also the dorm is almost clean/neat yay!

Also I saw Weird Al perform that song in THe View. xD

But yeah I'm not White AND Nerdy. xP

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.