• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: What's In Your TCGO Deck?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I've got like 6 haha

One is Blastoise/Keldeo EX for expanded
    One is Delphox BREAK for expanded

One is Umbreon hammers for standard. This one is really just energy denial and quick damage. It runs 4 Eeevee, 4 Umbreon GX, 1 Flareon AOR and 1 Vaporeon AOR. It also runs a 2-1 line of Rats to help with energy removal/hit hard late game when a lot of special energy is in the opponent's discard.

My main two decks are both Quad Lap. One is pre GUR and one is post. Main difference between the two is one has 3 FFBs, 4 rough seas and a sycamore and the other has 1 FFB, 2 choice Band, 1 Field Blower (so 3 rough seas) and a Hala instead of Syca.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Raichu and Passimian

I'm spamming Solgaleo theme deck for coins on the ladder and just trying to get some good stuff from packs.

Really dislike that Shaymin EX is still around, although I'm trying to get Lele GX to add some much needed consistency.

EDIT: So I got two Solgaleo GX's from the free packs while laddering.

Might make a Solgaleo deck and use Ultra Road to keep using the 170 base attack...shall test out.

Last edited:

AlbertoStegeman

Misdaad Reporter
    Years
  • I need to buy a deck wich 1 should I choose I am thinking of Hidden Moon, Steel Sun or Battle ruler but wich 1 should I choose or should I choose another 1?

Back