• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexy Women - Top 3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Lenfried
    Higurashi Rin
    And someone whose name I can't remember, pictured.
    Spoiler:

Lot of people seem to be posting celebrities here, I think? Honestly, what's sexy about them? I mean, they don't usually do lewd stuff so how is it you appraise their attractiveness?

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Lot of people seem to be posting celebrities here, I think? Honestly, what's sexy about them? I mean, they don't usually do lewd stuff so how is it you appraise their attractiveness?

they're just usually the first people to come into the mind of someone bc they're easily remembered
    it's not that serious

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    ^

highfive_80_anim_gif.gif

Why would you post a pic of your other half or crush?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    One of my favourite is Ariana Grande :) I can't say that I'm a great fan of her music, I like it but not so much as other singers :) But I think that she's one of the most beautiful celebrities from the "young generation" {:3} I saw a lot of her photos on http://arianagrandespace.com/photos-and-pictures-of-ariana-grande/ and other resources and I can say that she looks gorgeous and sexy almost in every type of clothes :)

I'll share with you some of my favourite pictures with her :)

13-1-1024x683.jpg

13-8.jpg

3-1.jpg

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
  • Cara Delevingne is defs the most attractive person of all time for me
    Spoiler:

then idk, Hayley Williams maybe? never really been a big fan of her hair when it's fringed, though
    she's a really talented vocalist, love her performance of Passenger with Deftones
    Spoiler:

Björk was and is gorgeous, idk how she aged so well; young and old for reference

Spoiler:

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Hard to pin down a top 3, but I'll give it a go...

Firstly, I love Alex Morgan and her croaky voice :D
    Spoiler:

Felicity Jones. Ever since I watched 'The Theory of Everything', I've had a huge soft spot for her.
    Spoiler:

Rachel Bilson... loved 'The OC' and Summer was a big part of that.
    Spoiler:

Honourable mention goes to my childhood crush: Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Spoiler:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Tinashe, CL, Audrey Plaza

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back