• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • I don't know if you have any personal reason to focus and care for YouTube but in the online world, only yourself can make you do something so my personal suggestion is to stop caring them (I know it is hard) and one problem for you is that you cannot see any difference when you first starting the game. Many people asked you whether you are going to change the fonts and stuff and you replied no however that can give people some idea that you tweaked things in Hoenn and you offer more than the standard Ruby game before the journey into the Johto. Keep it in mind and you may try to add somethings to the Hoenn like different events or perhaps pushing Hoenn to second region and Johto to third region and add an uncommon region like Sinnoh (my opinion is that there is not so much hacks traveling in Sinnoh and even the ones they offer Sinnoh is not complete). Phew I wrote quite long. Hope it can help you. If you want any story based help please pm me I am good at creating stories. Good luck!

Idea is nice. Maybe I think about sinnoh as secound region when i make Pokemon Dirty Sun.

Years
  • Hey AtecainCorp, I just want to say I really like and appreciate your rom hack, I have been playing a lot of "updated" 3rd gen rom hacks and yours really stands out as one of the better ones. You're also one of the most active rom hackers I know and you post updates regularly. Please continue your great work.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Hey AtecainCorp, I just want to say I really like and appreciate your rom hack, I have been playing a lot of "updated" 3rd gen rom hacks and yours really stands out as one of the better ones. You're also one of the most active rom hackers I know and you post updates regularly. Please continue your great work.

Thank you... And yes. I'm so active to see how many players are there... For now I focusing on my next project. Pokemon Dirty Sun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2017
    Hey atecain, would like to say you done well with your ruby renev hack its much improved with the updates especially with the pokemon/johto region added. A lot of updates really refreshed this game and im liking it, close to finishing.

Only negative i would say was the legendary 'bugs' there catchable way too early in game i caught regigas and other's with great ball's lol.. Not to mention not using the legendarys as i would have breazed through.

Nice hack though & good luck with dirty sun! Looking forward to it.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok. So little secret i can tell you now... Where on which spots you need click A to fight with ultra beasts...

Spoiler:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Alola! Shiny Tapu-Koko appeared...

Where is all Tapus?
    Spoiler:

Also for someone who want know where get Magerna...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Today Little Compedition Begins... To win is SHINY TAPU-KOKO for you're pokemon Sun and Moon... What you need to do? Find shiny Tapu-Koko in Ruby Renev. It was simplier since i do not set shiny locker... So try hard... As prove... Give me on PM little video with your Pokemon Ruby Renev SHINY Tapu-Koko.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Be prepared for new update... New Update give's you something new... In short advise. A part of new region to explore? Which one? Ok... I going to tell you. ALOLA! Trainers... ALOLA! Yep... Beat Gold on Route 47 to have new ticket called "Tapu Ticket". Go to Olivine port. And have an great advanture... Alola calling you? But what to do in Alola? We are deep in past from Timeline of Sun... So... Trial Capitan of Hau Oli is diffrent than in Sun and Moon... What's with teams? Well... I try do all in my might to bring Team Skull battles... But I do not tell that I did it. I need figure how to add more Trainer Sprites.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • FOR SURE THINGS.

1. Yea... Team Skull attack us... Maybe few grunts. But they will attack us in Hau Oli City...
    2. Aether Foundation? Not exacly. PokeRangers in Alola who works for them will have Aether Foundation Battle Theme.
    3. Necrozma will be avaible at TEN CARAT HILLS.
    4. Guzma? Nope... Grunts tell that he venture to Poni Island XD
    5. Why not to pay a visit to our friend Kukui?

Back