• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • ALOLA! Now two representative to that region Pokemons avaible...

Pikipek Evolution Lines...
    c1bb5981bebb3.png
    1da4eb18f9d65.png

And Yungoos Evolution Line (With Gumshoos... Donald Trump Pokemon)
    37467fcbdee41.png

05d7ab9715e1d.png

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • 846b05f41868c.png

Something which I should do from Beginig of developing Pokemon Ruby Renev. Using Ring Portals to save some space for Overworld sprites rather than trying implement all new gen's pokemon OW's.... Some of Other than Gen 3 and 2 legendaries OW's was changed by Hoopa Ring Portal... Giratina <becouse in Distortion World> and Rejishan <Since by dialogue it flies from Thonsu region>

UltraBeasts also been marked by Ring Portals so now you can notice where they are.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • team_flare_male_grunt__pokemon_frlg_style__by_koramax-db4fngk.png

Sorry for multiposting. STill I waiting for you're questions and BUG REPORTS also with suggestions... This time i present made by me <Since Internet failed me now> Overworld sprites of Team Skull Male Grunts.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Forget about previous map... Now HauOli city looks...

pokemon_ruby_renev___hauoli_city__v2__by_koramax-db4joyb.png

From 100% sure things about Alola...

- First we need beat/catch Tapu-Koko to have acces to special chamber where pillars summon other Tapus.
    - Necrozma was awaiting for you in Ten Carat Hill.
    - By special Acces you have Ability to travel into PILLAR OF SUN.
    -- In there special Ring Portal can take you to Another Dimension. Pillar of Moon
    - Lunalla, Solgaleo, Necrozma, Tapu-Koko have their sprites in Overworld.
    - Team Skull try interrupt us in the Ruins...
    - Pokemon Rangers workings for Aether Foundation will fight with us in Pillar of Moon after obtaining Lunalla.

From Ideas... I think about make a little sidequest in Kanto Region. Magnet Train is in Goldenrod so I think to Activate it and give you able to travel into Saffron City...

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2017
    How the movelist of the Mega Evolution work? It's the same list of the previous pokemon?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • How the movelist of the Mega Evolution work? It's the same list of the previous pokemon?

Yes... But for some sake of game... I blocked completly learnig TM/HM's by MEGAS... Why? Don't be so fast with mega evolutions... Better build first pokemon. Later mega evolve them XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GREAT ANNOUNCE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok... Some of extended Pokemons obtained it's rightfull cries... But... I found new problem and try to investigate for slove them. Problem occurs with LIMITER FOR CRIES in AUXILARY TABLE... IDK why. But when i put cry on 0x0200 does not work... Only cries to 0x01FF works... So littelary 125 Pokemons from expanded list obtained cries... Rest for now i put with LANTURN CRY which I used as placeholder to time when i figure where is CRY LIMITER... Maybe you can help me with that... If yes please give answers... To be sure... Gen 4 to 7 starters cries was added. Also with Alolan legends and Guardians... MEGAS and THONSU pokemons do not have cries yet... But Alolan/Thonsu formes of other Pokemons are cries that same like normal forme...

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • To be honest with you.... I discovered one strange thing... Some Pokemons have messed palletes in Summary screen. But only there... Nowhere else... I try to figure how fix that. But messed Pokemons begins from number 600 <Currently from Pikipek to Lurantis for now> Rest like Battle things and PC BOX checking work normally...

LISTEN ME CAREFULLY....

MYSTERY LEAGUE ROOM 2 Will be opened with next BETA...

If you want been member of that room... Please post here you're team from my Hack. And in the next week I chose who will be part of secound room of Mystery League...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5F_SmH4LkI&t=3407s - Here is presentation some of new aspects which come with Version 1.3

I've seen during listen whole soundtrack rom Pokemon Ruby Renev that most epic theme which i Include there is Hoenn Elite Four theme.

A lot of from you asked me that I can help them with POKEMON RUBY POKEDEX EXPANSION... So I decide to prepare for all of you patch which can help you a lot slove all Pokemon Expanding issues... Anyways. Only one things in my method going wrong. Expanded Pokemons can't be used in Contests... In other ways. Rest will work. So my upcomming Rombase upgrade Pokedex with 125 new slots for Pokemons which data and everything you can see in Hoenn Dex tab.

Ok. For now I can give you 122 more Pokemons.

Last edited by a moderator:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Please check resource threads... Today i release EXPANDED POKEDEX rombase for Pokemon RUBY V1.0 and v1.1. I expanded dex by 122 places <Which is max what can Ruby Engine handle> If you want it beafore trade... Please give me info on PM.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Today I do not going to tell you about New updates with Ruby Renev... But announce my new Project... Special Rombase for all who want make their own Pokemon Ruby Hack with more than 411 pokemons which game give... LADIES AND GENTLEMAN... Using all my knowledge about Expanding Pokemon Ruby Pokedex I want proudly present POKEMON RUBY 493

pokemon_ruby_493_patch_incoming____by_koramax-db66hv1.png

About what is that? So... That Patch will add you only few more moves... And so important thing. Expanding Pokemon Slots for you're use from 386 to 507 With full working cries and sprites... THat gave you over 100 extra slots for new Pokemons which will fully work in romhacks. Things like Moves and other things do yourself... I will release two version of this ROMBASE. 1st one without any change with sprites. Only limbo one's.... Next one is with Gen 4 included and instered.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I'd like to be in the mystery league room, if that is still possible
    Blastoise
    Metagross
    Flygon
    Serperior
    Magmortar
    Raichu

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2017
    Hey, I've tried your hack. It's really great by the way. Is there some kind of unknown bug? I keep getting stuck at the Hall of Fame after I beat the Hoenn Champion. I can't seem to get out of the Hall of Fame.

Also, can I be in the Mystery League if it's still possible?

My character's name is L and it's a boy.

My team's Primarina, P.Zygarde, Yveltal, P. Rejishan, O. Giratina and Xerneas

Last edited:
    Years
  • So... I played through and beat Hoenn, I'm south of Ecruteak in Johto by the power plant and Necrozma's script says I can't battle it again even though I've never fought it. Any Insight?

EDIT: I've also noticed Galvantula, Cresselia and Zygarde appear to have catch rates of 0.
    EDIT2: Lunalla's interaction in mt. mortar or whatever is inaccessible as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2017
    I'm sorry but the music sounds weird to me. Is there any way to put the original soundtrack? Team Skull theme is alright though

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    2 things having to do with the power plant
    1.i encountered a level 26 zekrom
    2. You can interact with the Zapdos to fight it numerous times (probably indefinitely)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just diwnloaded this and damn, I'm jamming to the DPP music in this hack. The sound of new typing does have me intrigued. Is this going ot be further updated or is this it?

Back