• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
~~~~~~~~NEW VERSION AVAIBLE~~~~~~~~~~~~
POKEMON RUBY RENEV v1.1

New things.
- TM changes
-- TM48 is now DAZZLING GLEAM
-- TM21 is now CRYSTAL BEAM
- Guzzlord and Shadow Mewtwo added to game <Shadow mewtwo do not Mega evolve yet. But If you want i can add Mega evolution. Give Dusk Stone to mewtwo in case to make it dark one XD>
- Fixed Graphics for Lycanrock Formes <Both of them>
- FIxing scripts and failures which I've found during tests.
- Fix Sangaro Island relatives things.
- SIX NEW MOVES
-- Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare, Lefeage, Shadow Bone, Liquidation, Shadow Bone, Prismatic Laser
(ONE TIP. After return from Sangaro Island to Olivine Docks you lose Azure Ticket. New one give you RED after battle.)
WHERE GET GUZZLORD?
- Aether House on Route 26. One of their scinetists close it in container for keep Johto region safe.

Download.
Here

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Here are some suggestions even though they will be ignored. Learn ASM because all the crazy things you did that should have used it but didnt are part of the reason its a buggy mess. If you arent willing to learn ASM then dont do things that should use it. If you do something and it severely messes up try asking someone what you did wrong and how to fix it and not blow up when they tell you. Oh and not using Ruby as a base would probaby help tremendously.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
I think $65535 for Mega Stone and Primal Stone are too expensive, $10000 is enough.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Beafore Ultimate FINISHING with this hacks I plan to release only two updates. But it was been mainly cosmetic updates with small addons like new mega pokemons in game...

--- RECENT DID ---
- Mega Sandslash and Mega Alolan Sandslash.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
I found two bug, Mega Gyarados backsprite is glitched and TM 27 Return does not work properly. It work like Frustration. And I think you should put Teleporter in Johto like Pokemon Glazed.
Another bug: Move Tutor House in Goldenrod City outdoor is going to Larvaridge Town. Clair can't be battled too. And I still don't have the ticket after beat Red.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I found two bug, Mega Gyarados backsprite is glitched and TM 27 Return does not work properly. It work like Frustration. And I think you should put Teleporter in Johto like Pokemon Glazed.
Another bug: Move Tutor House in Goldenrod City outdoor is going to Larvaridge Town. Clair can't be battled too. And I still don't have the ticket after beat Red.

Ok. I will fix that bugs.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Ok. Ok... So Pools tell me cleary....

In sum of all... You want here Pokemon Ruby Renev... Thank you so much... I going to make in short time update where I add 10 more pokemons to the game <none of them are legendaries> And also fix some issues with not obtaining ticket after beat RED... Also is in SANGARO ISLAND an secret challenge.

NEW POKES WITH NEXT UPDATE
Pheromosa, Buzzwole, Stufful, Bewear, Scraggy, Scrafty, Ducklett, Swanna, Stunky, Skuntank.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
NEW BETA AVAIBLE...

1. Adding of new pokes... From list which i give in previous post. I added also Snower, Abomasnow and Mega Abomasnow...
2. If you can't get ticket from Red. Try search for one in Olivine harbor. It was hidden somewhere.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3iqpc76397sbxob/Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_v1,2.ups

ONE THING.
- Some pokemons can have weird Summary Screen sprite. But that on Battles work ideal <IDK WHY but i try slove it with next update>

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Well... Nice to know that streamers called my hack waste of time. That discourage to make new projects. Why you voted for keep Ruby Renev when you hate them and maybe even me. Idk that I should start Pokemon Dirty Sun. Thank you LCCool95 and Great Randi for destroy my hard work. One simple difference from me and you is that... I am begging with romhacking. And not spend long time on that. But no. Better destroy begginers. I make this romhack for hobby. Not for prove something. Who also want insult me and show how worthless my work and I am was... Do it right now. I don't care.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Well... Nice to know that streamers called my hack waste of time. That discourage to make new projects. Why you voted for keep Ruby Renev when you hate them and maybe even me. Idk that I should start Pokemon Dirty Sun. Thank you LCCool95 and Great Randi for destroy my hard work. One simple difference from me and you is that... I am begging with romhacking. And not spend long time on that. But no. Better destroy begginers. I make this romhack for hobby. Not for prove something. Who also want insult me and show how worthless my work and I am was... Do it right now. I don't care.

Don't let people like that discourage you, renev ruby, is probably one of the only worthwhile gen 3 based hacks out there, you still have fans who support you

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I don't know if you have any personal reason to focus and care for YouTube but in the online world, only yourself can make you do something so my personal suggestion is to stop caring them (I know it is hard) and one problem for you is that you cannot see any difference when you first starting the game. Many people asked you whether you are going to change the fonts and stuff and you replied no however that can give people some idea that you tweaked things in Hoenn and you offer more than the standard Ruby game before the journey into the Johto. Keep it in mind and you may try to add somethings to the Hoenn like different events or perhaps pushing Hoenn to second region and Johto to third region and add an uncommon region like Sinnoh (my opinion is that there is not so much hacks traveling in Sinnoh and even the ones they offer Sinnoh is not complete). Phew I wrote quite long. Hope it can help you. If you want any story based help please pm me I am good at creating stories. Good luck!

Back