• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • Just diwnloaded this and damn, I'm jamming to the DPP music in this hack. The sound of new typing does have me intrigued. Is this going ot be further updated or is this it?

I using DPPT soundfonts for Hoenn Music and porting by help of GoGoJTech HGSS music for Johto region. Still i wait for Pokemon Black soundfonts from GOGOJTech. When he make it. I try make Hoenn Music in Pokemon Black Style. For DPPT soundfonts. Credits goes to Ipatix

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Does R???s??? still look like this?

vz3nTNE.png

Because that's just a recolored Salamence, and completely unrelated to its Primal form. (Which still resembles Arceus, but it's less obvious.)

19QhmgH.png

What if you combined the two?

HOxjLfx.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    for some reason ups patcher is not letting me patch the .gba file, I found the download for the .gba file on pokemoner, it was for pokemon ruby renev completed 1 with underscores for the file name. As well, for some reason the hall of fame in hoenn is not working, and has a door to it located in littleroot town, saddest part is I tried saving my game in the hall of fame through the internal game menu and it did not save and now I must start my adventure all over again, if anyone can help me with my issue I would be ever so grateful. final thing, you should add in the special moves for primal groudon, primal kyogre, and dragon ascent for mega rayquaza, and also change out shadow ball on giratina for shadow force which is its signature move

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Does Rᴇᴊɪsʜᴀɴ still look like this?

vz3nTNE.png

Because that's just a recolored Salamence, and completely unrelated to its Primal form. (Which still resembles Arceus, but it's less obvious.)

19QhmgH.png

What if you combined the two?

HOxjLfx.png

This... Is... Amazing... I will use it. And nope. Rejishan's do not look like Recoloured Salamance. But you're sprite of Primal Rejishan looks ideal. And I will use it.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • for some reason ups patcher is not letting me patch the .gba file, I found the download for the .gba file on pokemoner, it was for pokemon ruby renev completed 1 with underscores for the file name. As well, for some reason the hall of fame in hoenn is not working, and has a door to it located in littleroot town, saddest part is I tried saving my game in the hall of fame through the internal game menu and it did not save and now I must start my adventure all over again, if anyone can help me with my issue I would be ever so grateful. final thing, you should add in the special moves for primal groudon, primal kyogre, and dragon ascent for mega rayquaza, and also change out shadow ball on giratina for shadow force which is its signature move

Thank you for all advices. I will think about them in future Releases.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • What if you combined the two?

HOxjLfx.png

Two Explanations about Rejishan.
    1. Him (HiddenForme) That Dragon-Like must be diffrent than Oryginal <Primal forme> Since in there Rejishan Hide Himself from other people who want use him true Power.

2. Primal <True> Forme is resamblance Arceus since in Thonsu Region Mythology Rejishan is Arceus Brother.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    !!! I'm about to play your hack again, and not skip events to earn legendaries, and I'm very excited!

Personally, I like original artwork, but that fusion doesn't look TERRIBLE, it's just not that great.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • ?????? ???????????????????????????...
    ??????????????????????????? ???...?????...?????????????????
    ??????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????
    AtecainCorp??????

Decode it to reveal hidden message.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • 忍耐を待つ。 ポケットモンスターダーティーサンの情報はとても近いです...
    新しい猫のポケモンは、地域でいくつかの混乱を作ります。 また、...ネクロズマ...新世界に市長のプロットがあります。
    ポケットモンスターのデモ今年の終わりに、汚れた太陽が現れます。 だから、それを待って、今までに誰もいなかったように最高のものになろう。
    AtecainCorpからのご挨拶

Decode it to reveal hidden message.
    Can't wait for the end of the year, is this beta 7 or 8?

PS: Rejishan Awake

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2018
    My question is, why do you removed almost or any double Battles that can be not be a double battle. ( I Mean the double battles that can be double or not. Not the battles that CAN be only double) Do you have Problems with that????

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • My question is, why do you removed almost or any double Battles that can be not be a double battle. ( I Mean the double battles that can be double or not. Not the battles that CAN be only double) Do you have Problems with that????

You're question is strange for me since I do not removed any double battles from game. I even add some more to the game. In Johto you need to check it. Also I going make several double battles in Alola region.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2018
    You're question is strange for me since I do not removed any double battles from game. I even add some more to the game. In Johto you need to check it. Also I going make several double battles in Alola region.

Well you placed trainers in a position where a double battle can not happen. In original Emerald there placed in a position where double battle can happen. Well in Hoenn.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2018
    OK I'm going to post a damn lot here. Your Hack with it Awesome music gave me lot of fun. I liked the way you did Johto region and enjoyed this Hack very. But still this Hack had many Weird stuff.
    1. There a lot of Legendarys you can catch before the Hoenn Elite 4 you know I think caught almost all of them Before the league. I could use them to win easily.
    2. Most of the Legendarys had infinite spawns. After I used Fly and went back I could battle them again. And Cresselia was really impossible to catch! Seriously that was damn hard, I didn't even shakes once (Ultra Ball). So I had to use one of 3 Master Balls that I found ( Is this a glitch too???)
    3. Alolan Raticate is God!!!! He's Stats are god Like. IS THIS EVEN FUN???
    4.Talking to Professor Elm and saying yes to his question (don't want to spoiler anything for other people.) A LOT weird Japanese text shows up and then the game restarts by itself.
    5.one Trainer has ..... Dragonair that is one Question Mark Level 0. Nothing really Dangerous.
    6. Is Gogoat the only way to ride, because After talking to Shop Owner again I got the Bike.
    7. There is a Cave that's near The Pacifidlog Town. And it leads to Sky Pillar but it Shouldn't.
    8.I'm Not sure if you know but many moves are not properly working like Liquidation(Lowers Defense) Toxic Spikes(Only Poisons The Opponent). There probably more but that all I Remember. X-Scissors works properly, like Poison Jab.
    9. It's not a bug or glitch but sad. Darmanitian doesn't learn any Physical Fire moves by level up. No Fire Fang no Fire Punch exactly like Druddigon, no dragon Physical moves. Can you please add Flare Blitz to the game Please!!!!! And Every Pok?mon doesn't learn any new moves by evolution that I have ( By move Tutor on low levels like in Oras or X Y) which is sad.
    10. I think Electizard glitches the game when it uses Spark. Maybe..... EDIT Leftovers Glitch the Game not Electizard.
    11.Cynthia And Gold are glitched because you can battle them over and over again.
    12. You can't Battle Clair and can't talk to her.
    13. Near Clairs Gym there is a Cave Entrance (Not behind the Gym) that can't be entered.

Small thing but why does the Mystery League Trainers have such bad Movesets??? And Damn There is so many Legendarys in this Game.

Well that's all that I got. Man the Music of this game Is Awesome!!!! I hope you solve these problems so your hack can be Even Better!!! GOOD LUCK. THANKS FOR THIS GOOD HACK!!
    :):)

Attachments

• Pokemon Ruby Renev v1,2,1 WTF.png
      Pokemon Ruby Renev v1,2,1 WTF.png
      5.6 KB · Views: 18
    • Pokemon Ruby Renev v1,2,1 REal god.png
      Pokemon Ruby Renev v1,2,1 REal god.png
      7 KB · Views: 24
    • Pokemon Ruby Renev v1,2,1 Weird Dragonair.png
      Pokemon Ruby Renev v1,2,1 Weird Dragonair.png
      7.2 KB · Views: 16
    • Pokemon Ruby Renev v1,2,1 Weird Moves Menu.png