• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Did you complete the dex?

Years
  • Completed the dex for Galar, as well as the dexes for the Expansion Pass DLC. Took my time with the main game before the Expansion Pass hit, then finished the IoA in swift speed, and the same case with CT. Having HOME made it quite easy.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • No, I haven't. I feel like doing that without Nintendo Switch Online isn't impossible, but difficult. Pokemon Home does eliminate some of that difficulty, but I just don't think I can do it without being able to trade.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • Yeah, I completed all the dexes. The DLC dexes felt a lot easier because there was a lot of overlap between each other and the base game dex, so I didn't really have that much to follow through with.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Completed the main game dex, might of done the island of armor dex as well, need to check...

Years
  • Yup, main, Armor and Tundra complete. :D

Haven't managed to get every possible Legendary/Ultra Beast in Max Raid Adventures yet though. The RNG is cruel, but fortunately(?) these aren't required to complete the dex.

Years
  • i completed the main Galar dex, but didn't really bother much with the expansion 'dexes. :c lost interest in playing a whole lot and just wanted to shiny hunt, pretty much.

Years
  • Haven't managed to get every possible Legendary/Ultra Beast in Max Raid Adventures yet though. The RNG is cruel, but fortunately(?) these aren't required to complete the dex.

If you play in solo, and you go for something random instead of jotted down, you should be able to just force a mon you haven't caught yet every run at the end of the DA.
    The silly NPC's are usually good enough to at least get you there. If you struggle catching it just jot it down and go mp =)

Years
  • If you play in solo, and you go for something random instead of jotted down, you should be able to just force a mon you haven't caught yet every run at the end of the DA.
    The silly NPC's are usually good enough to at least get you there. If you struggle catching it just jot it down and go mp =)

Many thanks, but unfortunately the 4 I have left are all Shield Exclusives, and I'm playing Sword! xD

Years
  • Many thanks, but unfortunately the 4 I have left are all Shield Exclusives, and I'm playing Sword! xD

Shield is my main game, i got all shield natives caught already and can force them into the den if you want?
    I just put the shield native legendary in my first party slot when I go in, and when I come out again peonia will sell me the location for 5 dynite ores.

We'd just need a day/time where we both have a decent amount of spare time. Like maybe sunday?
    I don't really need anything in return, already did the sword natives with someone (he hosted all the sword natives for me and I hosted all the shield natives for him).
    Basically, it's just an excuse for me to go in the den a couple times and maybe see my shiny charm in action on the endscreen 😊

Send me a pm if interested.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Completed the main-game Dex, purely for the sake of getting the Shiny Charm. Haven't completed either of the DLC Dexes, and probably won't bother trying to do so anytime soon.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've completed all three dexes and obtained every legendary + UB from Dynamax Adventures. I'd like to get a few more things in the Adventures like the Hoenn starters but I can't be bothered going through them again.

Back