• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink game characters you like? :3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Talk about video game characters you like that are pink here.

I may like most/all pink nintendo characters overall; as pink is my favorite color :3

Kirby, Peach, and Jigglypuff are all cute in my opinion and I enjoy playing as them in Super Smash Brothers Melee. Of the 3, I probably like Jigglypuff or Kirby most. Peach's pinky princess-y-ness and the fact I liked her a lot as a kid makes her appeal to me too though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    my favorite Fire Emblem character turns into a pink dragon, and my 2nd favorite has pink hair, so there's that

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    kirby-jump.png

Kirby of course! n_n

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Talk about video game characters you like that are pink here.

I may like most/all pink nintendo characters overall; as pink is my favorite color :3

Kirby, Peach, and Jigglypuff are all cute in my opinion and I enjoy playing as them in Super Smash Brothers Melee. Of the 3, I probably like Jigglypuff or Kirby most. Peach's pinky princess-y-ness and the fact I liked her a lot as a kid makes her appeal to me too though.

Pink is your favorite color eh? Then why the love affair with Korrina? J/K lol.

Anyways, regarding ?Pink? characters, Kirby is up there(following montage says it all montage), but for me it?d be the following character below:

Spoiler:

dannymusic

The Smiling Trombonist
    Years
  • my 2nd favorite has pink hair, so there's that

I'm curious, which one? Marcia? Makalov? Maribelle? Est? (Est is my fave of that group.)

Anyway, for a pink character I like, Nintendo kinda shunted her out of existence, but I enjoyed Toadette's design and voice acting during the Gamecube era. Her cameo appearance as the item tutorial girl in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door was cute.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Pink characters I like include Kirby, Pink Yoshi, Birdo, Princess Peach and several Pink Pokemon including Jigglypuff, Clefairy line and Female Jellicent.

I used to think Kirby was white as that was the colour he was in the Gameboy games. It wasn't until Super Smash Melee I found out he was actually pink.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    That's very specific, but fun to think about :P
    April May
    april-bouncing.gif.e0cb6258dc17020a9a5c8170c50c230d.gif

For pink characters I actually like, I think there are quite a few in Animal Crossing. Merengue comes to mind - I've always loved her design, she's so cute.
    latest

TY

full pink, the way I like it the most
    and its me, that makes it even better 8)

Years
  • Kirby, Jigglypuff, Princess Peach, Amy Rose, Birdo and Lightning Farron. I feel quite gay typing this up. It's excellent.

Oh yes, and of course Tawna.
    Spoiler:

In this picture her t-shirt is ruddy and not pink, but in the remakes it is. Pink. This was very clunky to write but it counts, dammit.

Back