• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=Elemental Knights= (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
Years
  • (OOC: I missed quite a bit....T__T)

IC:

Rika sighed, and felt kind of bored, since she had been waiting for so long. She then fantasized about how it ould feel to take a nice dip into that crisp pool. She then wondered how her Pokemon at the PokeCenter were doing....

Meanwhile, back at the PokeCenter....

Violet frowned, as she wondered where her master was. She decided to take a nap when the Growlithe walked toward her....

"You name is Violet, right? Erm, I was wondering.....Does our trainer usually take this long?" asked the worried Growlithe......

(OOC: I will post more later....)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Ugh... would've posted an hour ago had the Internet not been being fussy with me. -_- Anyway...

o.o I never editted my first post!! The embarrassment!!! XD But, yes, sorry about that Nigma. Maybe next time I'll make an invitational RP and invite you. ^^

Naoko-chan & BB: Erm... I'm not quite sure what happened with you two, but I hope you have it settled now. If Ivory ever did force Haze into attacking out of anger, Dom would stop them with another disabling thingy, so you don't have to worry about that aspect. However, I'm afraid I'd have to agree with BB on this, just leave the Crobat be... it obvious he wants his character to be alone. Now, let's just move on and forget about it, shall we? ^-^

Chiira
    --------------

{Hm... I agree, Fern seems like a name that suits you,} Chiira said to the furry pokemon near her, {My name is Chiira, as you may have heard a few moments ago. Don't ask me what's going on though, because I truly don't know. I'm just putting my faith in Mew-- er, I mean the Great One.} She wasn't usually one to be so trusting to a stranger, but how could she refuse Mew?

Dom continued walking, remaining silent as he thought to himself. 'Ah... these are the ones who will liberate the land? I have never questioned my Master's judgement, but this group... is not much of a group yet. They are too different I'm afraid... I asked the Great One why he wanted to bring humans and pokemon together like this... but I was merely laughed at. The Great One thinks it's necessary, and who am I to argue, but I can't help but feel... fearful about this decision.'

Finally though, the Meowth had reached the end of the hallway, and the group now faced another large door. The Meowth stood in front of the door, and his eyes began to glow again. The door suddenly swung open to reveal the pitch-white room that he had been in a short time ago. Chiira's eyes had to squint when she saw the blinding whiteness coming from it. She sensed that the Meowth was moving forward, and so she moved forward too.

There in the middle of the room, was the strange orb that had been there before, and floating above it was a small, light pink cat-like creature. Dom bowed his head as he approached, and Mew nodded his head in return.

((Welcome my guests,)) Mew said aloud psychically in a high-pitched voice that sounded neither feminine or male, beaming at them, ((I'm glad you are all here. Now, I'm sure you have a million questions at least, so please, would everyone gather around this orb, and I will explain what you are all doing here.))

Chiira couldn't help but feel nervous and awed at the fact that she was now standing in the same room as a living god. She was surprised about how happy and cheery the little pokemon looked. Wasn't a god supposed to be fearsome? Commanding? Mew was so... happy-go-lucky in appearance, and it even did tiny flips in the air as it moved around. She stepped forward though, walking up to the strange orb that was now glowing a light blue. 'I wonder what Mew is going to show us?' she thought to herself, feeling anxious now too.

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • Rika followed in after Chiira and saw the very cute pink cat-like Pokemon. She "awwed", and decided to just wait patiently as the Orb glowed a light blue color. Then, she stared into it, as she awaited for the Mew to explain just WHAT they were doing in this strange place. Rika then picked up a pebble and started to play with it.......................................

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:I've already deleted the post and respected Baker's Bulbasaur's wish and deleted my post. I did not know that his character wanted to be left alone. I'm sorry for my lack of insight. B|

IC: Skar nudged the pokeball at my waist as he returned himself into his pokeball as Ivory walked after the girl and the pokemon.
    The pink cat-like pokemon that floated above the orb was cute beyond comprehension, but the thickness of the tension kept her quiet.
    She stared at the depths of the light blue orb. It's contents seemed never ending.
    Why was she freaking out over a pokemon not even half her size? Maybe it was because everyone was being so respectful to the puny pokemon...She'd never seen or heard of this certain kind of pokemon before, and wondered why her pokemon all were quivering in their pokeballs.
    It's voice was awfully high, making it sound like a child, but somehow you could feel that this being was more than just old.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Toren was a little anxious to find out what was going on. Manectric was walking along quietly by his side. They were both wondering as to what exactly was going on, but remained relatively silent until they came to a large door. The Meowth they had been following before swung open the door with even touching it, seemingly.

Both Toren and Manectric had trouble seeing after the door was opened. They were ushered into a comlpletely white room, that when looking directely at it made you think you were almost blind. This was just abuot how the two felt.

Once they stepped into the room however, it only took a couple moments to adjust to the scenery. Floating in the air was some sort of pink-looking cat, that Toren only assumed to be a Pokemon. A light-blue orb was floating relatively near the ground, and the company was told to gather around it. Not wanting to upset anyone, Toren complied and took a closer look. He was glad that everything he had been yearning to know would finally be answered. he was curious as to what was happening, and why he had been brought here.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Bored of waiting from a reply from Fern who was obviously hesitating with her reply, Loki was about to start up a conversation with Chiira instead when the old grey creature person suddenly opened up a door in front of the group. Being who he was, Loki immediately turned his gaze towards the newly revealed room...which turned out to be a rather painfull mistake as his unadjusted eyes were struck head on with the sheer, blinding, mind-boggling whiteness of the room and he was forced to shut them tight, hobbling onward into the room like a blind man and hitting various legs, arms, and other appendages he couldn't recognize, these belonging to the other pok?mon present, taking care to apologise profoundly each time.

As the psychic voice entered his mind, Loki slowly opened up his eyes again, blinking repeatedly as they ajusted to the bright interior of the room. Mew certainly was a pretty creature, such a nice colour...like Fern's ribbon, Loki thought. Although he was still puzzled about wether the creature was male or female. Under normal circumstances, the young Sandshrew would immediately have spoken up and asked about this, but there was something in the whole atmosphere of their little group that just seemed to scream 'don't do it!' through every one of his senses, and the ground type decided to obey, for once simply shutting up and doing as he was told as he made his way over to the orb, taking a place close to the people he knew best before peering into the pretty, blue surface of the orb, his mind seeming to drift into an unusually peaceful and calm state as he awaited the promised answers to what the great one's gender was, why Sandshrew never grew pink skin, and why humans hadn't developed better skin than they had...oh, and also what they were supposed to do, of course, although that wasn't exactly the first thing on Loki's mind at the moment.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: >.> Aw, alright Wolf_Goddess, if you must then you must. School comes before RPing always, after all, it is your future. ^^; We'll miss you! *waves*

Anyway... we shall be moving onward then.

Chiira
    --------------

As Chiira watched the glowing orb, she suddenly thought of her mother, and what the older Chikorita was thinking... was she missing her right now? Surely she hadn't been gone long enough for her mother to start worrying, had she?

Mew hovered above them all, and absent-mindedly swished its tail around, gathering its thoughts and then finally speaking. ((This is the world as you know it, correct? Well, as most of you know it. Ivory, I will explain your role in this in a moment.)) The orb suddenly began to glow brighter, and it showed various pictures of places around the areas they lived. There were human cities that were in shambles, pokemon villages and clans that looked abandoned and more like ruins than anything, and then pictures of others living in sub-standard conditions. Chiira knew from being taught by older ones in her clan that beyond her home many lived in fear and poverty from the reign of horrible pokemon. These were the same pokemon that had destroyed her parents' human's home....

((Are you all aware of the danger our people, pokemon and humans, are in?)) Mew asked, looking at them all with a knowing look. He wanted to hear what they thought of their own world, or if they were even aware of what was going on. They would know it sooner or later.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| If WG has left, Nigma can join~!}

Fern gave Loki a timid smile. Humans, to her, were the most wonderfull creatures on earth. Most pokemon, of course, found her reliance and love for the two legged kind hilarious. Would Loki? The sandshrew seemed nice enough, but Fern didn't want to to take any chances.
    Luckily for her, the door swung open, saving her from answering. Fern wrinkled her nose at the light, and lifted her front paw over her eye.
    {Bright...} she whimpered, as Loki stumbled around.

As her eyes adjusted to the light, Fern took her first, tenative glance at Mew. Everything about her was pretty and sleek, and Fern found herself shying away. She ducked behind Loki - who, at least, was safe - and watched the pyscic type in awe. She (it was obviously a girl) was so...so mythical.... Fern had to tear her eyes away.
    As she began to speak, telepathically, Fern too saw images of destruction. The little poochyena nodded, despite herself, and rose up infront of Mew.
    {My girl's father was murdered!} she shouted, her fur bristling. After all, wasn't this the creature of legends? All powerfull? All knowing? Mew could do something!

{EDIT: OMG 800th post!
    Also, Melissa, I'm loving your new banner.}

Last edited:

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • "No, I don't think I am aware," Rika replied, her face looking something like the expression of a person about to be killed in a horror movie. She then looked around to see what the other's faces looked like, she hoped she was not the only one who was unaware. Rika sighed, and blinked again, and again, and again, because the room was so very bright, it made her eyes hurt. She looked around, constantly blinking, and then drank some more water, as she waited for everyone else to give a response.....

(OOC: L_A. congrats on your almost 1,000 post! Oh, and congrats to Charon-Chan for her 800th post! Oh, and thanks for the info AE)

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah, if we can get him in this late somehow...otherwise I suppose we'll just have to proceed one cast member short, eh? Anyways, Jack Skellington...using smilies in IC posts is against the rules, try describing that expression with words instead and it will give your post some sorely needed length as well.

IC:

Loki blinked, snapping out of his trance at Mew's question, utterly disturbed by the images presented to him, not to mention Fern's statement.

{Danger?} he echoed, his voice completely nonplused, {The elders always said that the whole world was dangerous but they also said that eating Pecha roots makes you fat but I've been eating them and they are always telling me that I'm too skinny so they were wrong then and I thought they were wrong that other time too and-} the young Sandshrew took a breathing pause, {And what is the danger?} he concluded, trying to cast an encouraging smile at Fern while waiting for a reply, {Don't worry...} he whispered to her, feeling like it was the right thing to do, {We'll make those bad people stop, yes? We and Mew and all...they won't hurt anyone no more.} Loki's voice had an unusually serious edge to it as he pronounced these words, suggesting a sincerity and seriousness that was far from his average carefree self.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • "Y-yes, I am, somewhat aware, I suppose..."

Toren muttered, recalling the thoughts of a couple months ago, almost a year, when his father began to sell off his Pokemon and quit his job. Toren had never understood why this happened, but then the tales of olden times came flooding back that his mother had told him as a child, at night. She would whisper them quietly while he lied in his bed, almost like a lullaby. Back then, Pokemon and humans had never gotten along well, and a lot of people still didn't, and Toren thought it had all disappeared, but after witnessing what is father had done, he wasn't very sure anymore...

In any case, Toren remained in his same position. He had recalled Manectric into is Pokeball when he had been approaching his orb, and now wished that all of his Pokemon were to witness this special event with him. Several emotions were building up inside of him, fear of the pokemon beside of him, anger about the memories of his father, happy that he had been chosen to do something special, excitement about what would soon happen, and he was still curious about everything....(Whew, long sentence >.>;; )

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ivory raised an eyebrow as she peered into the orb, which showed villages, cities resembling places like Saffron, Goldenrod, and Rustboro, just in shambles.
    "Um, I don't know what's going on...what do you mean not my world?" Skar shifted uncomfortably in his pokeball, having felt the different air in the cave when they'd first appeared.
    "Am I, in a different dimension or something like that?" Ivory asked examining someplace that looked incredibly similar to her hometown, Cinnabar "And, is my role somehow different then the others? Is that why you have to explain it to me, or is it just the way you said it?"
    Ivory glanced up at the floating pokemon, according to the sandshrew, named 'Mew'.
    Her blue eyes were filled with utter confusion, and a pinch of the unsure, and fearfulness of change. And it felt as though this was one big change.
    'My role...is it the same as the others? Is di somehow different? If it is, why? Why is it different? Why wasn't the other girl picked, or the guy, or or, the pokemon?!' Ivory put and hand to her head and shook all the thoughts away 'This isn't making sense...'

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OOC: I'm sorry, but I think I'll have to quit also. Like Wolf Goddess, I am finding it hard to fit this fast-paced thread into my schedule now that schoolwork has gotten in the way. My apologies. This has been a great RP and it is with deep sorrow that I withdraw. Thank you all for giving me such a wonderful RPing experience, and farewell.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ''Yes'' Haze said very simply yet scornfully ''Yes, i do indeed know what is going on with the world, what has always! Been the situation shall we say, in our universal habbitat''
    The Crobat had been hiding just outside the door to the bright room, hiding in the shadows, upon first glance into the room his eyes had become deeply injured, never had he known such light, he had enough trouble with daylight, although he would often hunt in it nevertheless.This light however was absolutely unreal.......but what was even more unreal, the sight of the great legend, a pokemon said to be myth, some thought of it as not even a pokemon but merely some sort of alien, the all powerful great one, Mew.

Ignoring the pain of the light, the poisone type which would never willingly show signs of caring for another without the reason of severeness, flew into the room and perched himself onto the floor, he spread out his wings and bowed his head, Mew after all, was worth the respect, Haze has always believed in him, always his entire life. When he was barely an egg, he could remember his mother talking to him, telling himstories, great stories of the pokemon god known as Mew, and his mother had never and would never, ever tell a lie.

''My lord, I am your humble servant, and I mean you no disrespect, but I must ask you now, for i sense if i hold it in any longer it will destroy me, great Mew......why must we pokemon have humans in our presents? surely, surely you know that they are not to be trusted....surely.....surely you know as i do......that they are the reason that most pokemon have been brought up in the unknown, kept to themselves as to shield them from the scars that have been made by humans.......''

Haze spoke every word to the floor with his head down, but with the words clearly directing themselvs at Mew. Perhaps in any other circumstances he would have thought of a less direct way of explaining this to the other pokemon, most of which were still young, midunderstanding, influenced. But he had been in the same room as a human long enough and couldn't stand it any longer, besides, it was about time these poor pokemon knew the truth.

OOC - Are we having the humans understand the pokemon language?......
    If it's our own choice i'de rather not be understood by them unless a tim comes where my character learns to trust these particular ones.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Ehh...as I recall, Dom mentioned that there was a special power in Mew's sanctum that lets humans and pok?mon understand each other. So yeah, there you have it.

And now we've lost Thorns too? Ack, our membership is dwindling drastically...well, hope real life works out for you all the same, Thorns, sorry you couldn't stay.

Ho-hum, I just realized that there isn't exactly much for me to write an IC on at the moment...*Thwiddles thumbs and waits for someone else to post*

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Kuu... >.> Is it really going that fast? I thought it was going rather slow. Shows how different my concept of time is. ^-^ Well, I'm glad I started out with a large number of people then. ^^;; Anyway, I'll see if Nigma wants to join, though it is getting quite late.

Hey Alter, at least it's not Project:PS! That dwindled a LOT. ^-^ Darn Deadly Aim! Where'd he go to anyway? XD

And yes, pokemon and humans can understand one another in Mew's humble abode. ^^

Oh and thanks for the nice comment on my banner Charon! ^-^ It's an Oekaki I recently did.

Chiira
    -------------

Mew looked upon them all, some were still confused and so it would have to explain things from the beginning. This would take a bit of time, but it was essential that they all understand why they were here. Little did Loki realize it, but he actually had figured out the reason they were here. Mew then turned its bright, crystal blue eyes upon Haze, and smiled.

((Thank you for your concern my friend, but I will explain why the humans are here. Believe it or not, they are a key element to my plan,)) the pink pokemon said lightly before it went back to the orb, ((Now... let us begin in the beginning, shall we? In the beginning, you may recall, our world was equal. Humans and pokemon lived together as family, and no pokemon was ever asked to do a human's bidding or kept in a device. I know some of you might not believe that, but they did. I should know, I was there. I actually had a human friend that I considered closer than a brother. He died after a while though, and I lived on.)) Mew's eyes got a bit glossier at this point, but it blinked a few times and went back to talking.

((These times gave away to worse times though, as humans began to get greedy and attempt to conquer their own neighbors. They began to use pokemon to do their 'dirty work' as it is called, and pokemon turned into little more than slaves. This is how it was before the very dark times of today. You may not realize it, but this is going to be remembered as one of the worse times in history. Ivory might remember what I speak of, if she has learned her history well enough,)) the pokemon cast a thoughtful glance at the human girl, ((To rise up against the humans, there were ten pokemon.))

As Mew spoke of them, their images lit up on the orb in the middle of the group. ((They are now known as the Terrible Ten by all of you. Perhaps some of you might not know what they look like or what exactly they have done, but it must be clear to you that they continue to terrorize and kill innocent people-- pokemon and humans. So, they must be stopped. That is where you all come in.)) The creature paused to look at each of them.

Chiira felt her mind reeling a bit. That was a lot of information to take in. Stop the horrible creatures that no one else had ever been able to stop?! That was suicide! How would they ever have enough strength to defeat them? Chiira glanced around. None of them were even the same size as half of them! There was no way....

{I... don't understand, how?} Chiira said, thinking hard.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| It's a gorgeous picture, Melissa. I love how you gave the gem a subtle glow, and how you coloured the eyes; you're so skilled at oekaki!
    Mwahahaha... PS dwindled until Alter made the mistake of inviting me...THE ATTENTION WHORE! Yes, yes, I do like attention, thank you very much... *blows kisses*
    I think this one is going slowly compared to Showgan and AD. Oh well.}

Fern's own mind was buzzing with questions. Like many of the pokemon in the room, she was only first stage, and Fern's own experience of battling involved frightening away the spearows that harried her girl's crops. That wasn't battling, just barking! With style!

Dropping back onto her haunches, Fern closed her eyes. Chiira had already asked the question in - or Fern thought - was in everyone's mind. How could they stop the terrible ten? There was but eight of them!

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Toren listened to Mew talk slowly, the tales of the time before them slowly drifting into his mind. It sounded like the perfect world, Pokemon and humans living together in perfect harmony. But then, these "Terrible Ten" appeared once the humans started treating all the little creatures like slaves. Then, it seemed like everything went down the drain. These powerful pokemon were causing mass destruction, killing everyone, whether it be humans or Pokemon.

This is unreal...How are we, just simple humans and Pokemon, able to stop these Pokemon that Mew described to be practically unstoppable? It seems like they're invincible...

He thought to himself, not saying it out loud because he realized that the other humans and even the Pokemon beside of him were able to understand.

"Yes, I what to now the same thing as this,erm.. Chikorita. How exactly are we supposed to do all this?"....

He said gently, gazing up at the pink Pokemon before him. His eyes then difted to the orb before them. Images of the Terrible Ten appeared slowly, driving Toren's mind almost into fear, but not quite.

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • (OOC: I wonder how many pages this RP will last?? Hmm........*daydreams*......*finger snaps*......Huh? What? Oh, i'm sorry, I need to post! ^^!)\

IC:

Taking in what she had just heard, Rika gasped.

"Wow, there are so many of them.....They look so powerful...." Rika thought as the Terrible Ten appeared in the Orb.....

She then asked the Mew, "erm, how can we defeat TEN super-powerful Pokemon, if there are but eight of us Pokemon and humans?!" Her voice then got a bit scared, but, she sounded mand when she was scared. She began to tremble at the creepy news, recalling the childish-like voice of the Great One telling the story over and over again in her mind. She then quickly glanced at everyone in the room, looking at their expressions.........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back