• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo Babang h3h3

trdtrl

clear throat
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    "Halo Babang" is Indonesian Languages meaning "Hi Guys".
    So yeah. Hi guys.. Btw I like some Toku Shows. Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc. Anyone from here love that that kind of shows too?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya and welcome to PC! Are you into Pokemon at all? Feel free to post about Toku shows over in Anime & Manga, at least I would assume they would go there, if not, then try Entertainment & Media. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy yourself :D

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PokeCommunity :) How do you welcome a singular person in Indonesian? Or could the same phrase apply?

As tokyodrift said, those 2 forums are probably your best bet to find others interested.

I personally am not a fan of those shows, but I do remember liking Ultraman as a kid. Which show is your favorite?

Also, does h3h3 mean anything? Are you referring to h3h3 on Youtube?

Last edited:

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Hallo! another Indonesian person I see.

Well, I liked watching and Playing Game Ultraman when I was still Kid. I'm pretty sure 13 years old not children anymore.Now my friend on School still likes watching the show as well.

Years
  • Heard of all those but never seen them or anything haha. Definitely others who do, as you can tell from the replies! Welcome to PC Trdtrl, hope you have a very lovely time ~

Back