• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey everyone. Ahh, it's nice to see TPP again. Congrats on the new shinies, even if they don't count towards the shinydex. A shiny is a shiny. Anyways, I am at my cuzin's house right now. It seems that we have been coming here quite often. I've begun soft resetting for a shiny Porygon, wish me luck.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
GRATZ!! TPP(Who ever you are,Been a long since i logged in so SORRY)

Anyways I am trying to catch a new Rayquaza but been unlucky lately

But I will never stop until I have it! :D WISH ME LUCK!!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Goodluck MMSP!
He, well im bout 2 start looking for Venonat, the target as somewhat changed, im catching them until i find a lonely one, then after that, i will just be hunting for the shiny form!*Turns on GBA* WELL HERE I GO!

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Good luck to you~!
Bah, 225 Pokemon and still NOTHING!

But There was one Pokemon that I didn't look at the screen. I hope it wasn't shiney! @o@

Years
CL what are you hunting for

anyway still in lg i want to beat it badly
i am in diglet cave right now and i just nearly caught
a non shiny dugtrio but i used my last pokeball and it was in the red
but i am going to get more and go and catch a dugtrio
first got to get out maybe i will be lucky and find a shiny one
but i dont want a shiny right now not until i get to sneasle
well i am out bye

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
OMG... I can't believe it. My entire party got wiped out by a Kingler 0.0;; obviously, no shinies to update ;.;

Years
wow a kingler how did that happen:D
anyway nothing new to report i wish this would go quick and that i can beat my leaf green:l hopefully i will beat it by tomorrow because then i have school on tuesday and that will shorten my playing time well got to go and play my leaf green

yami did you go to the mew event :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Wow this page jumped a few pages in a day.. i hate re-reading .__.

LDD: wow thats a nice haul! but its a shame traded shinys don't count :P

Well i was out all last night so there was no time to hunt, but im planning a big ol hunt tonight. I must get a new shiny before D&P come out.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
wow a kingler how did that happen:D
anyway nothing new to report i wish this would go quick and that i can beat my leaf green:l hopefully i will beat it by tomorrow because then i have school on tuesday and that will shorten my playing time well got to go and play my leaf green

Eh? I got stuck with a big Kingler, I was hunting for a shiny Krabby, with about 3 level 39's, then it popped me, couldn't run, BAM! Me was ouched XD

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Yesterday? Yeah I think that previous page or page before that has the details on those who did, and yes, I will avenge myself! XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Maybe next time you should just have the pkmn u'll be using to fight the krabby, and 1 other pkmn, that is good against kingler (adn has a good lv advantage)
Anyways, i got my lonely Venonat, 70 in total seen 0 shiny
KS Out

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
oh sweet, thanks for the tips, but I'm just gonna put it to sleep with old Venusaur and then use a good ball and yeah... but against Kingler, I'll just put Venusaur against him and yeah... heaven help him then.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Congrats to all who have found new Shines. I wish I could've been as lucky. T-T Was really busy today so haven't had much time to Hunt. So to make up for lost time right now I'm basically Running around Randomly on both my Emerald Versions at the same time on my DS and SP. Too... Many... Eggs... -_-

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Lol, this time I ouched the KINGLER XD oh and the krabbys are a bit more abundant here (I'm fishing) so I guess I'll just have to do a bit more waiting ^^

Years
what i meant is that say you want a shiny lickatung u have to start the game over and many times cause you cant sr because it has the same natures,ivs,evs,ect...

anyway no new shinys i am going in the rock tunnel in leaf green this is how far i got with 8 hours but i did beat all of the gym leaders on the first trys :)
any way i am going to finish my game bye

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Okay then laters! Oh man, what is with Krabby that makes it so annoying? Or is it just that I've been trying to catch it for around 17 hours? -_-;;

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Eeee, I'm looking for Whismur.

x.x;; I've left the cave, and am breeding them now. I like breed hunting, 'cuz you can catch more wild shinies WHILE you breed!

I also want an Eevee... Neee, the shiney Umbreon is KAWAII TO THE MAX!

Typhlomence, I really wish you the best of luck with the Krabby. Now that I am focusing on Shiney hunting more than anything else (Other than catching Latias IMO) I'm planning a big, all-night shine hunt. Uh-huh.

Also, My brother is considering trading Geodude. If he accepts, I'll post ASAP <3

Last edited:
Back