• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black and White

Years
  • Both Carl and Tepig had stood firm, facing the wild Snivy who had got the message that it was time to battle. It's eyes were fixed onto Tepig's, who was also ready to fight. Carl was ready to get this started.
    "Okay, Tepig! Use Tackle!" he had commanded. Immediately, Tepig charged off four of its small legs towards Snivy, who was crafty enough to jump to the side and smile, leaving Tepig charging off towards a tree trunk.
    "Hmm. This guy's good." Carl said, thinking for a second. Eventually, Tepig had regained it's focus.
    "Alright, use Ember instead!" he had decided that Tackle may have been a little full on, so Ember may be a bit easier to aim seen as it's a projectile attack.
    "Tepig-pig-pig!" straight away, Tepig had shot out hundreds of small flares from it's nostrils, which flurried over to Snivy who had climbed up the trunk of a tree in aid to avoid the attack, and then into the top of the tree, avoiding the attack completely. The embers stopped shooting from Tepig's nose, and Tepig had began to stay still. After a couple of seconds, two vines had extended from the tree Snivy had occupied, and Carl had noticed.
    "Watch out! Grab those vines!" Carl saw this as Snivy's attempt to attack, using Vine Whip. As the vines extended further towards Tepig, it had turned around and gripped the two vines with it's small paws.
    "Okay, now pull!" Carl had planned this, to get Snivy out of the tree it had hidden in.
    "-pig!" Tepig pulled hard on the vines, and Snivy had eventually given up on hiding in the tree, and came crashing to the ground.
    "Sni! Sni-vy!" it had appeared to have hurt for a couple of seconds, but then Snivy had jumped up to the ground, it's vines still gripped to Tepig.
    "Good work! Now use Ember again, hold onto it's vines!" seen as Tepig had kept hold of Snivy's vines, Snivy couldn't run away this time. Tepig had shot out many small fireballs towards Snivy very accurately, and once they had hit it, Tepig had let go of the vines and Snivy launched forwards in shock of heat from the Ember.
    "Sni!!" the shock from Ember looked painful, so painful, that it didn't want to fight anymore. It had ran further from Carl, in an attempt to flee. However, they weren't taking any of this.
    "Oh no you don't. Come on, Tepig. Follow it!" both of them had ran off towards Snivy, who was actually really fast.
    During the chase, they both had got closer and closer to Accumula Town, passing many different trainers who all turned heads, wondering what was going on. Many patches off small grass had interruped them as they chased Snivy, which made it even more difficult as eventually, they had lost track of it.
    "uh, damn. Tepig, use Odor Sleuth and see if you can find where it is!" if in doubt, Carl could always turn to Tepig's Odor Sleuth which had a great use outside of battle. Tepig was sniffing the grass, seeking out the wild Snivy, and within a couple of seconds, it's cry could be heard.
    "Sni! Snivy!" this was definitely the same Snivy, Carl could tell. The noise was coming from the north, so Carl and Tepig had turned their heads in that direction.
    "Over there!" Carl had pointed to a rose bush over to the north-west, which was shaking. As soon as Snivy could see from inside, it had poked it's head out and tried to run away.
    "Quickly! Tackle it!" Carl looked down at Tepig, who had turned over to Snicy and charged.
    "Te-" it's speed had built up, and Snivy began to turn off, but it was too late, "-pig!!" Tepig's small body had collided with Snivy, who had fell back down to the ground and had scratched it's arm on some rubble. This had began to ache, and Snivy couldn't muster up the energy to get back up. This was the perfect oppurtunity for Carl to make his first ever capture, seen as it didn't look as if it couldn't get any weaker. Therefore, Carl had took one Poke Ball from his messanger bag.
    "Alright, let's do this! Go Poke Ball!" he had tossed the ball with sheer force towards Snivy, who was startled by the strike of the Poke Ball, which opened up and absorbed it inside in a red ray, closing the Poke Ball and falling to the ground.
    Then, the suspense. Carl's two eyes were focussed straight on the Poke Ball, which was shaking from side to side. This was his first ever capture, and he had done everything which he should have possibly done and if anything were to go wrong, then it would all be down to luck. First shake, second shake, then third shake, and the final shake, then a second before there was a reaction. The Poke Ball had glowed red for a second, and then had returned back to it's original state. This had meant that Carl's capture was successful.
    "Oh yes!! I caught a Snivy!" Carl was ecstatic. This was the first ever Pokemon he had ever attempted to catch, and it was a success. Even Tepig was proud of him, as it had stood up beside him and smiled.
    Now that was out of the way, before he knew it, Carl was just coming up to the end of the route, and Accumula Town was just within his sights. This day was going brilliantly so far, and there was more to come.

- Carl caught a Level 8 Snivy

spasticbuddha

"You can't ignore my girth"
    Years
  • Picking up the pokeball that contained his newly captured Snivy, Josh couldn't resist a wide grin. After all, his Pokemon adventure was off to an amazing start. Sure, he may not have found any other trainers yet, but he had already managed to find and catch one of the rarest Pokemon in the wild. On top of that, he and his Minccino were quickly becoming best of friends.

As he reattached Snivy's ball to his necklace, he turned to see his now exhausted Minccino looking up at him, smiling and panting heavily.

"You're a lot tougher than I thought!....I'm proud of you." Josh said, uncharacteristically warmly. "Now, how about you get some rest while I set up camp?" The diminutive rodent nodded and attempted to hop up on Josh's shoulder, but couldn't find the strength. Josh smiled and picked up the deceptively strong Pokemon, gently setting it on his shoulder while being slapped by its constantly whipping tail. After spitting out a few tail hairs and patting Minccino's head, Josh sent it back into its ball and let out a sigh as he surveyed the small clearing that was to be their home for the night. He had a hell of a lot of work to do and, judging by the quickly setting sun, little time to do it before he would be working in the dark.

He decided not to build a fire, instead opting to spend his remaining daylight setting up shelter. He dropped his backpack in front of him and pulled out the surprisingly compact package that contained his tent. For a tent, it was amazingly high tech. Self inflating, made of a cushioned material, with a "wall" of material in the middle to divide the tent into two separate "rooms", the tent was undoubtedly top of the line.

While his patents taught him not to flaunt his wealth, Josh always found it a bit hypocritical of them to give him the most expensive things money could buy, although he knew it was most likely out of love for him. Shaking the thoughts from his weary mind, he yawned loudly and started to set up his temporary shelter.

-----

Josh collapsed into his sleeping bag, drained from the incredibly eventful day. It was no hotel bed, but at the moment lightweight bedding felt like heaven to his weary body. Before lying his head down and giving in to his exhaustion, he looked over to the corner of the tent where his Pokemon were sleeping.

Snivy and Minccino hadn't gotten along well at first, having completely opposite personalities, but after a few hours together the two had developed a strong rivalry, if not a friendship. The two were constantly at each other's throats; Minccino liked to bat Snivy with its tail in order to annoy it, and Snivy enjoyed stepping on Minccino's tail to trip it. However, these were just harmless pranks, and looking on the two with the last vestige of natural light of the day, it was clear that they were accepting of each other if nothing else.

Minccino lay curled into a ball of fluff, it's face hidden, leaving it impossible to distinguish any part of its body. Snivy was curled inward slightly into a crescent shape, pressing up against Minccino's ample fur for warmth.

Josh smiled, and was about to lay his head down on the pillow when a bright light in the distance caught his eye. From what he could make out in the darkness, there were small bursts of fire being flung across the forest several thousand feet away. He could also vaguely hear someone yelling out commands to a Pokemon. It appeared that he had finally found a new trainer! He considered going over to meet the fellow trainer when suddenly the noise and flashing fire ceased. Josh didn't hear the noise of a Pokemon running into the wilderness, so the trainer must have gotten lucky and caught it. With this knowledge, Josh again decided not to meet another trainer, figuring that they were probably headed to Accumula town like he was and that they would meet there.

Besides, for all he knew the mystery trainer could be that weird Crystal chick, and quite frankly he didn't want to be around her alone in a dark forest. Maybe she was just shy, and maybe he was being overly judgemental, but until he got to know her better, Josh decided not to get too interested in her.

well, I guess that's a problem for another day. he thought, his mind quickly becoming a haze. He fluffed his pillow, lied his head down, and felt the waking world drift away into nothingness.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • Lance sauntered over to the pokeball, concealing his pride at the new Pokemon that he had caught. He then picked the ball up and smiled at himself and then thought, "I've worked hard to get here."

Lance was happy for catching his first pokemon, and even a rare pokemon at that. He assumed that this meant that he had plenty of potential, and as he was full of potential, that also meant that this region's Pokemon league should be relatively easy for him due to the fact that with every step he took, he got better, and then he could win almost any battle with Pidove at his side.

After a few minutes at marveling at himself, and holding the contained Oshawott, Lance then noticed Pidove once Pidove had crossed through his thoughts. Lance simply glanced to Pidove, and saw that Pidove was happy for me, but could barely move, and when Lance tried to pick Pidove up, Pidove simply dropped to the floor.

"Good job." Lance thought towards Pidove as he then returned Pidove to the Pokeball.

Lance then began strolling to the next town, which by his map was called Accumula Town, and the sun was setting with a myriad of colors by this time and Lance said to himself, "This journey is going to be great."

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • "Stop!!", Angel yelled. It was clear that Gene and V were too much for NightStar. "You win. Maybe next time I'll win", She said. She picked up NightStar and walked away. "I know, Nightstar, but I don't want you biting off more than you can chew", She said in response to her pokemon's struggles. They stopped under a shady tree for lunch. Angel was going to take a bite of her sandwhich, when she spotted a wild Snivy. It looked hungry, so she placed part of her cheese sandwhich on the grass. "It's alright little one, I'm not going to hurt you", She said in a calming tone. "Sni?", the snake pokemon asked. Angel simply nodded and turned on her ipod so she could listen to her music. The first song that played was Butterfly by Smile. DK. The Snivy crept closer, interested in the music and the food. Angel simply sat there and ate her sandwhich, not making a move. The Snivy snatched up the bit of cheese sandwhich, and ate it. So Angel shared her lunch with the wild Snivy. She picked everything up and started walking away. She felt something tug her pant leg. She saw the wild Snivy. "Do you want to come with me, little Snivy?", She asked. "Snivy!", the Snivy exclaimed. Angel smiled. "Alright, NighStar lets do this!", She said. "Purrloin!", NightStar said. "Alright NightStar, use tailwhip, the follow up with a bite attack!", She said. NightStar used tailwhip, which caused the Snivy to be less wary and not have such a strong attack. Then NightStar rushed foreward to preform Bite, but the Snivy used Vine Whip and hit NightStar. "Sni", the Snivy said, taunting both Angel and NightStar. "NightStar use growl, the a few bites!", Angel said. She was not going to let this Snivy escape. NightStar did as her trainer said. This time the Bites got to the Snivy, and were pretty powerful for a starter. The Snivy then used VineWhip again. "Dodge it NightStar and use bite again!", She said. The Snivy was getting weak. NightStar bit the Snivy, which weakened the Snivy to the point of capture. Angel pulled out a pokeball. "Go pokeball!", She said, tossing the ball expertly at the Snivy. It hit the Snivy on the head and transformed the Snivy into a bunch of red energy before pulling it into the ball. The ball was shaking on the ground as the Snivy fought to get free. "Please work, please work, please work", She said. She was pleading with the Snivy to be caught.

Years
  • "Stop!!", Angel yelled. It was clear that Gene and V were too much for NightStar. "You win. Maybe next time I'll win", She said. She picked up NightStar and walked away. "I know, Nightstar, but I don't want you biting off more than you can chew", She said in response to her pokemon's struggles. They stopped under a shady tree for lunch. Angel was going to take a bite of her sandwhich, when she spotted a wild Snivy. It looked hungry, so she placed part of her cheese sandwhich on the grass. "It's alright little one, I'm not going to hurt you", She said in a calming tone. "Sni?", the snake pokemon asked. Angel simply nodded and turned on her ipod so she could listen to her music. The first song that played was Butterfly by Smile. DK. The Snivy crept closer, interested in the music and the food. Angel simply sat there and ate her sandwhich, not making a move. The Snivy snatched up the bit of cheese sandwhich, and ate it. So Angel shared her lunch with the wild Snivy. She picked everything up and started walking away. She felt something tug her pant leg. She saw the wild Snivy. "Do you want to come with me, little Snivy?", She asked. "Snivy!", the Snivy exclaimed. Angel smiled. "Alright, NighStar lets do this!", She said. "Purrloin!", NightStar said. "Alright NightStar, use tailwhip, the follow up with a bite attack!", She said. NightStar used tailwhip, which caused the Snivy to be less wary and not have such a strong attack. Then NightStar rushed foreward to preform Bite, but the Snivy used Vine Whip and hit NightStar. "Sni", the Snivy said, taunting both Angel and NightStar. "NightStar use growl, the a few bites!", Angel said. She was not going to let this Snivy escape. NightStar did as her trainer said. This time the Bites got to the Snivy, and were pretty powerful for a starter. The Snivy then used VineWhip again. "Dodge it NightStar and use bite again!", She said. The Snivy was getting weak. NightStar bit the Snivy, which weakened the Snivy to the point of capture. Angel pulled out a pokeball. "Go pokeball!", She said, tossing the ball expertly at the Snivy. It hit the Snivy on the head and transformed the Snivy into a bunch of red energy before pulling it into the ball. The ball was shaking on the ground as the Snivy fought to get free. "Please work, please work, please work", She said. She was pleading with the Snivy to be caught.
    The Poke Ball tumbled from side to side, with Angel's eyes fixed firmly on it's motions, until her hoping just wasn't enough. Snivy didn't want to give up just yet.

(OOC:
    1. too short, sorry. maybe if you tried separating it into paragraphs as well, it'd be a lot more clearer.
    2. where's the joint battle post you and hunterzero did over PM? you're meant to post it here when you've created it :()

DarkAngel91

Years
  • 1.) HunterZero hasn't returned my PM's, so I'm calling the battle off.
    2.) I'll fix that right now.

"Stop!!", Angel yelled. It was clear that Gene and V were too much for NightStar. "You win. Maybe next time I'll win", She said. She picked up NightStar and walked away. "I know, Nightstar, but I don't want you biting off more than you can chew", She said in response to her pokemon's struggles. NightStar was scratching her arms. They stopped under a shady tree for lunch. Angel was going to take a bite of her sandwhich, when she spotted a wild Snivy.

It looked hungry, so she placed part of her cheese sandwhich on the grass. "It's alright little one, I'm not going to hurt you", She said in a calming tone. "Sni?", the snake pokemon asked. Angel simply nodded and turned on her ipod so she could listen to her music. The first song that played was Butterfly by Smile. DK. The Snivy crept closer, interested in the music and the food. Angel simply sat there and ate her sandwhich, not making a move. The Snivy snatched up the bit of cheese sandwhich, and ate it. So Angel shared her lunch with the wild Snivy. She picked everything up and started walking away. She felt something tug her pant leg.

She saw the wild Snivy. "Do you want to come with me, little Snivy?", She asked. "Snivy!", the Snivy exclaimed. Angel smiled. "Alright, NighStar lets do this!", She said. "Purrloin!", NightStar said. "Alright NightStar, use tailwhip, the follow up with a bite attack!", She said. NightStar used tailwhip, which caused the Snivy to be less wary and not have such a strong attack. Then NightStar rushed foreward to preform Bite, but the Snivy used Vine Whip and hit NightStar. "Sni", the Snivy said, taunting both Angel and NightStar. "NightStar use growl, the a few bites!", Angel said. She was not going to let this Snivy escape. NightStar did as her trainer said. This time the Bites got to the Snivy, and were pretty powerful for a starter. The Snivy then used VineWhip again. "Dodge it NightStar and use bite again!", She said. The Snivy was getting weak. NightStar bit the Snivy, which weakened the Snivy to the point of capture. Angel pulled out a pokeball. "Go pokeball!", She said, tossing the ball expertly at the Snivy.

It hit the Snivy on the head and transformed the Snivy into a bunch of red energy before pulling it into the ball. The ball was shaking on the ground as the Snivy fought to get free. "Please work, please work, please work", She said. She was pleading with the Snivy to be caught.

Years
  • Picking up the pokeball that contained his newly captured Snivy, Josh couldn't resist a wide grin. After all, his Pokemon adventure was off to an amazing start. Sure, he may not have found any other trainers yet, but he had already managed to find and catch one of the rarest Pokemon in the wild. On top of that, he and his Minccino were quickly becoming best of friends.

As he reattached Snivy's ball to his necklace, he turned to see his now exhausted Minccino looking up at him, smiling and panting heavily.

"You're a lot tougher than I thought!....I'm proud of you." Josh said, uncharacteristically warmly. "Now, how about you get some rest while I set up camp?" The diminutive rodent nodded and attempted to hop up on Josh's shoulder, but couldn't find the strength. Josh smiled and picked up the deceptively strong Pokemon, gently setting it on his shoulder while being slapped by its constantly whipping tail. After spitting out a few tail hairs and patting Minccino's head, Josh sent it back into its ball and let out a sigh as he surveyed the small clearing that was to be their home for the night. He had a hell of a lot of work to do and, judging by the quickly setting sun, little time to do it before he would be working in the dark.

He decided not to build a fire, instead opting to spend his remaining daylight setting up shelter. He dropped his backpack in front of him and pulled out the surprisingly compact package that contained his tent. For a tent, it was amazingly high tech. Self inflating, made of a cushioned material, with a "wall" of material in the middle to divide the tent into two separate "rooms", the tent was undoubtedly top of the line.

While his patents taught him not to flaunt his wealth, Josh always found it a bit hypocritical of them to give him the most expensive things money could buy, although he knew it was most likely out of love for him. Shaking the thoughts from his weary mind, he yawned loudly and started to set up his temporary shelter.

-----

Josh collapsed into his sleeping bag, drained from the incredibly eventful day. It was no hotel bed, but at the moment lightweight bedding felt like heaven to his weary body. Before lying his head down and giving in to his exhaustion, he looked over to the corner of the tent where his Pokemon were sleeping.

Snivy and Minccino hadn't gotten along well at first, having completely opposite personalities, but after a few hours together the two had developed a strong rivalry, if not a friendship. The two were constantly at each other's throats; Minccino liked to bat Snivy with its tail in order to annoy it, and Snivy enjoyed stepping on Minccino's tail to trip it. However, these were just harmless pranks, and looking on the two with the last vestige of natural light of the day, it was clear that they were accepting of each other if nothing else.

Minccino lay curled into a ball of fluff, it's face hidden, leaving it impossible to distinguish any part of its body. Snivy was curled inward slightly into a crescent shape, pressing up against Minccino's ample fur for warmth.

Josh smiled, and was about to lay his head down on the pillow when a bright light in the distance caught his eye. From what he could make out in the darkness, there were small bursts of fire being flung across the forest several thousand feet away. He could also vaguely hear someone yelling out commands to a Pokemon. It appeared that he had finally found a new trainer! He considered going over to meet the fellow trainer when suddenly the noise and flashing fire ceased. Josh didn't hear the noise of a Pokemon running into the wilderness, so the trainer must have gotten lucky and caught it. With this knowledge, Josh again decided not to meet another trainer, figuring that they were probably headed to Accumula town like he was and that they would meet there.

Besides, for all he knew the mystery trainer could be that weird Crystal chick, and quite frankly he didn't want to be around her alone in a dark forest. Maybe she was just shy, and maybe he was being overly judgemental, but until he got to know her better, Josh decided not to get too interested in her.

well, I guess that's a problem for another day. he thought, his mind quickly becoming a haze. He fluffed his pillow, lied his head down, and felt the waking world drift away into nothingness.
    great post, it's nice to see that minccino and snivy are getting along already. :D

Lance sauntered over to the pokeball, concealing his pride at the new Pokemon that he had caught. He then picked the ball up and smiled at himself and then thought, "I've worked hard to get here."

Lance was happy for catching his first pokemon, and even a rare pokemon at that. He assumed that this meant that he had plenty of potential, and as he was full of potential, that also meant that this region's Pokemon league should be relatively easy for him due to the fact that with every step he took, he got better, and then he could win almost any battle with Pidove at his side.

After a few minutes at marveling at himself, and holding the contained Oshawott, Lance then noticed Pidove once Pidove had crossed through his thoughts. Lance simply glanced to Pidove, and saw that Pidove was happy for me, but could barely move, and when Lance tried to pick Pidove up, Pidove simply dropped to the floor.

"Good job." Lance thought towards Pidove as he then returned Pidove to the Pokeball.

Lance then began strolling to the next town, which by his map was called Accumula Town, and the sun was setting with a myriad of colors by this time and Lance said to himself, "This journey is going to be great."
    another great post, I'm looking forward to seeing more battles and captures from you. :D

1.) HunterZero hasn't returned my PM's, so I'm calling the battle off.
    2.) I'll fix that right now.
    okay, that's fair enough. and remember to include paragraphs in all of your posts in the roleplay, starting from now. you're still in with a chance of catching snivy. ;)

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel frowned as the Snivy burst out of the ball. "Playing hard to get are we?", Angel asked. "Sni-vy", the Snivy said, crossing it's little arms over it's chest. "NightStar use growl and the follow up with bite!", Angel said. She was going to catch this Snivy, even if it killed her. The Snivy used attract. Angel facepalmed, thinking that NightStar was doomed.

Then she saw that NightStar was pretending to be attracted. The Snivy used VineWhip, but missed. Angel had forgotten that NightStar knew Tackle. "Alright NightStar, use Tackle, then follow up with Bite!", She said. NightStar used Tackle and ended up slamming the Snivy into the trunk of a tree. The Snivy shook it's head, and used LeafStorm. "Hold fast, NightStar, then Tackle and Bite one more time!", Angel called to her pokemon.

NightStar was getting small cuts from the leaves, but didn't budge. Then NightStar used tackle again and finally bit the Snivy. The Snivy was weakend even more now, so hopefully capture should be easy. Angel learned to never underestimate the powers of this pokemon. Angel pulled out another pokeball. "Alright, One more time! Go Pokeball!", Angel said, tossing the ball at the Snivy.

It got pulled into the ball a second time, and landed on the grass with a soft thump. It wiggled from side to side, the shakes were weaker, but Angel was still on guard, ready in case the Snivy broke free of the ball. NightStar was panting hard. The dark cat pokemon was close to fainting from taking so many attacks from the absurdly strong Snivy. "Hold on NightStar. Just a little longer, my baby.", Angel said soothingly.

Her lilac eyes were fixed on the red and white ball. "Please stay caught little Snivy. NightStar can't take much more of this fighting", She said. Angel knew that if the Snivy wasn't caugth this time, she would abandon the capture attempt and go heal NightStar.

Years
  • Angel frowned as the Snivy burst out of the ball. "Playing hard to get are we?", Angel asked. "Sni-vy", the Snivy said, crossing it's little arms over it's chest. "NightStar use growl and the follow up with bite!", Angel said. She was going to catch this Snivy, even if it killed her. The Snivy used attract. Angel facepalmed, thinking that NightStar was doomed.

Then she saw that NightStar was pretending to be attracted. The Snivy used VineWhip, but missed. Angel had forgotten that NightStar knew Tackle. "Alright NightStar, use Tackle, then follow up with Bite!", She said. NightStar used Tackle and ended up slamming the Snivy into the trunk of a tree. The Snivy shook it's head, and used LeafStorm. "Hold fast, NightStar, then Tackle and Bite one more time!", Angel called to her pokemon.

NightStar was getting small cuts from the leaves, but didn't budge. Then NightStar used tackle again and finally bit the Snivy. The Snivy was weakend even more now, so hopefully capture should be easy. Angel learned to never underestimate the powers of this pokemon. Angel pulled out another pokeball. "Alright, One more time! Go Pokeball!", Angel said, tossing the ball at the Snivy.

It got pulled into the ball a second time, and landed on the grass with a soft thump. It wiggled from side to side, the shakes were weaker, but Angel was still on guard, ready in case the Snivy broke free of the ball. NightStar was panting hard. The dark cat pokemon was close to fainting from taking so many attacks from the absurdly strong Snivy. "Hold on NightStar. Just a little longer, my baby.", Angel said soothingly.

Her lilac eyes were fixed on the red and white ball. "Please stay caught little Snivy. NightStar can't take much more of this fighting", She said. Angel knew that if the Snivy wasn't caugth this time, she would abandon the capture attempt and go heal NightStar.
    much better battle post. :D

- Angel caught a Level 8 Snivy

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel picked up the ball which now contained her new pokemon, Snivy. "Snivey lets go!", She said. The ball opened and the red energy became Snivy. "Snivy!", The grass snake pokemon said. "That was some battle, little one. Now I'll call you......Leafstar!", She said. She returned Leafstar and Nightstar to their pokeballs and continued on her way.

Route one seemed never ending. Just a long expanse of beautiful green trees and the sounds of nature. Angel sighed. She never actually wanted to leave this green paradise, but she knew she had to in order to reach her goal. She set up camp and curled up in her sleeping bag. Leafstar was sleeping on her stomach, and Nightstar was next to her. "Good night guys. Have a good long rest. We've got a long walk ahead", She said, before turning off the flashlight and falling asleep.

Years
  • Angel picked up the ball which now contained her new pokemon, Snivy. "Snivey lets go!", She said. The ball opened and the red energy became Snivy. "Snivy!", The grass snake pokemon said. "That was some battle, little one. Now I'll call you......Leafstar!", She said. She returned Leafstar and Nightstar to their pokeballs and continued on her way.

Route one seemed never ending. Just a long expanse of beautiful green trees and the sounds of nature. Angel sighed. She never actually wanted to leave this green paradise, but she knew she had to in order to reach her goal. She set up camp and curled up in her sleeping bag. Leafstar was sleeping on her stomach, and Nightstar was next to her. "Good night guys. Have a good long rest. We've got a long walk ahead", She said, before turning off the flashlight and falling asleep.
    good post. it looks like you're naming all your pokemon after stars? cool. :)

accumula town coming in about an hour or so!

Accumula Town

256px-Accumula_Town.png

Accumula Town is just slightly north of Nuvema Town, but it's a whole lot more lively. There are a few big buildings and shops which are a great use to the citizens of the town. ths hustle and bustle of Accumula Town is a wonderful, and also quite a pleasent feeling to witness. It's not too big, but there's enough space for many spots of interest. Also, this is the first point in the roleplay where you can access a Pokemon Center, PokeMart and Battle Club, so make sure you check them out.
    Things to do in Accumula Town:
    -> Visit the Pokemon Center
    200px-Unova_Pokemon_Center.png

Your Pokemon have probably had a rough battle in the last few previous posts, so they're probably feeling quite rough. In this case, it would be ideal to heal up your Pokemon at the Pokemon Center so that they will be prepared to face whatever challenge may come up in the close future. It shouldn't take too long for you to get your Pokemon healed up, either.

-> Visit the PokeMart
    240px-Pokemart_anime.png

Stocking up on items for your journey will be a really big assistance for yourself, whether it's Poke Balls, Potions, Antidotes or anything. Each item will have a different effect, and will therefore provide a big help to your character when faced with a problem, such as paralysis. Therefore, think of what could happen in your future posts and purchase some items to help you out.
    (Items you buy will be shown on your Character Profile on the OOC thread)

-> Visit the Battle Club
    Battle_club.jpg

There may not be one of these in the game itself, but just like in the anime, there will also be a Pokemon Battle Club available in every Town and City you come across from this point. Inside the Battle Club, you will be matched up with another opponent with the same amount of Pokemon as you, and then you both will have a battle as normal, the winner is the winner, your Pokemon levels, blah blah blah. I'm sure it's all simple.

-> Meet New People
    250px-Zoey_anime.png

Meeting new people is a huge part of your journey, and can provide you with many oppurtunies to give your plot a twist. These people could be nice and caring, like a new friend to you, or they could just be arrogant and cocky, which could heat up a battle. It's all up to you, but the more interesting you make these people, the better your story will be.​

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • There was only two ways out of Nuvema; the sea route from which Neil had entered, or Route 1 which, according to his Town Map, was a straight shot north to the next town of Accumula. So obviously the latter was the new trainer's decision.

The dirt path was surrounded on all sides by the same cluster of pine trees that encompassed Nuvema, but now long grass that shivered with mystery and bright pink flowers lay on both sides of and occasionally over the dusty trail. Emolga, whom Neil had playfully begun to address as Mo, was loyally perched on the boy's shoulder and was lightly grasping his ear lobe, which he had been holding since they left the lab. His black eyes swelled as they absorbed the scene and his beady nose was constantly wiggling. The Pokemon was fascinated by what he saw, but little Mo appeared hesitant- something was holding him back from exploring. Neil could sense that he was afraid, but that could've been fear of the wilderness or fear of abandoning his master, since Mo was so damn clingy, literally.

As the pair continued their journey down Route 1, the trees on the left side of the path suddenly faded and in their stead was a body of water that washed right up to the grass line. Finally Mo made his move and leapt into the air, opening his "wings" and gracefully gliding through the brisk air like a bird on the wind. Upon arriving by the water, the Emolga tucked in his arms designed for gliding and floated to the ground, lightly landing on all fours and demonstrating his complete control. It was actually a pretty impressive spectacle, as Neil noted, considering it was the first time the Pokemon had even moved since coming outside.

But Mo's fair agility was quickly contrasted as, when he scampered up to the water's edge and peered into the water, looking too far over the edge, his little black and white body tumbled into the water with a dainty splash. Emolgas' realms are in the air; their bodies are not designed for swimming, as was apparent by Mo's struggling fiasco and series of trilling screeches and squeaks. Playing the lifeguard, Neil quickly scooped his 6-inch-tall Pokemon out of the shallow water, cradling the Pokemon in his arms. But Mo was still animated and began scuffling to break free of Neil's loving arms, dashing back to his shoulder where he cuddled with and dried his body on the boy's neck and ear.

"Bud, you're all wet!" he protested and squirmed as his neck and shirt were quickly covered with water droplets. A retrieving hand reached up to Mo, ready to pluck him away, but Mo quickly snatched Neil's ear lobe and glued his claws to it, not so much as a threat but as an act of defensive possession. Apparently the Emolga had grown more attached to Neil's ear than himself.

The teenager backed down, retrieving his hand, and continued to let his body be used as a towel as he walked back onto the designated path.

- - - -

A few minutes of silence had passed, Neil slightly angry and frustrated with the flying rodent on his shoulder, though still demonstrating patience and lenience. The landscape on the Route hadn't changed at all since the pond and the day seemed to be so slowly wearing away- after checking his phone-like Pokedex, Neil discovered, to his irritation, that only a little over a half an hour had passed since they had departed from the lab. Something interesting needed to happen, and soon. Where were all the other trainers?

Luckily, the heavens were feeling gracious on that day. A nearby patch of grass rustled and Neil's heart skipped a few beats as Mo's eyes tripled in size with curiosity. The boy was already pointing his Pokedex at the wild Pokemon before he had completely registered its appearance.

"Audino, the hearing Pokemon. Its auditory sense is astounding. It has a radarlike ability to understand its surroundings through slight sounds."

It was the ugliest creature Neil could ever fathom. The Audino was round on the body with pink, stumpy arms and tan, stubby legs that bent inward awkwardly. Its ear-flap-things looked like withered tulips with part of a curled intestine hanging out of the bottom, and on its face were the stupidest looking eyes of robin's-egg-blue. Simply looking at the thing made Neil flinch. But finally a battle opportunity!

"Alright Mo, this is it, this is what we've been waiting for. Ready to do some hardcore damage?" He attempted to glance at his Pokemon, but it was curled too close to his head so that he could only see its back, out of focus. The little claws were still groping his ear lobe. Apparently Mo wasn't ready.

"Mo-o!" Neil whined, suppressing a childish tantrum. The Audino was still standing on the path, looking stupid as it stupidly watched the human struggled, it's stupid curled ear extensions vibrating.

"Aha! Mo, that thing, it wants my ear!" the boy exclaimed excitedly, attempting to trick the Emolga off of his shoulder. "Like, it's going to claim my ear for itself, to take it from you!" A little snort sounded , right in Neil's ear, if I may add, and then Mo soared to the ground in front of its trainer, taking a defensive and hostile stance. Good thing Pokemon understand English, eh?

Neil quickly scrolled through his Pokedex until he came to Emolga, and began looking up the Pokemon's current moves:

"Air Slash [Flying]; Thundershock [Electric]; Quick Attack [
    Normal]; Tail Whip [Normal]; Charge [Electric]". Now Neil had a bit of battling experience and knew about typing and such, but he wasn't sure of Audino's type and didn't think of checking the Pokedex, blinded by excitement. It at least didn't appear Ground.

"Mo, catch him off guard with a Quick Attack, so he can't get at my ear!" Speeding forward rapidly with a stream of white light trailing him, Mo crashed into the still unsuspecting Audino's pudgy abdomen. The wild Pokemon skidded back a few feet before coming to a decisive halt, hardly injured. Its repugnant eyes narrowed, a dull and lazy fire igniting in them. Mo had turned right after the impact and landed back by Neil.

"Ay, you gotta clip him on the edges…you're too small for a head-on hit like that." As he was lecturing, the wild Pokemon, which reminded Neil of a Sumo wrestler in a pink Buneary costume, charged forward, though very slowly due to such short and squat legs. Still, it reached Mo before Neil could react and slammed him with a Pound attack from his log-like arms. Poor Mo was sent racing backwards through the air like a golf ball, a grimace of pain painted on his adorable face. His little body was quickly approaching a thick tree trunk.

"MO BUDDY!" Neil yelled with horror as he sprinted after his highly momentous Pokemon. Hearing his trainer's voice, Mo's eyes flashed open and his arms suddenly flapped open like a vertical parachute, stabilizing and hampering his momentum so he stood, for a single moment, still in the air, defying gravity. But as the saying goes, what floats motionless in the air for a moment unsupported must come down. And Mo lightly dropped into the grass. The Audino was quick- for being so chunky- to pursue his attacker though, and was soon within feet of Mo, a Pound attack wound up again.

"Fly behind it, if you will, Mo. Don't let him hit you again." Mo hopped into the air and glided in a circle to behind the Audino just as the ruffian swung his tubby arm. Mo's agility was the perfect weapon for such a strong yet slow opponent.

"
    Thundershock Mo! Buzz 'im good!" Still in the air and centered behind the off balanced Pokemon, Mo's body was encompassed by yellow electricity, which he then loosed on the Audino, who shrieked in pain. Mo once again floated the ground, ready for more, but his opponent remained keeled over. Yellow sparks were dancing over its husky and stupidly shaped body.

"Paralysis! Nice wo-" The Audino began glowing with a white- no an ugly, pale grey light, and once it had passed, was restored to its original, stupid state.

Refresh.

"Awww!" Neil whined, crossing his arms in frustration. Pokemon really brought out his childish side.

"'K, well let's see an Air Slash then." Still only a few feet away from the wild
    Pokemon, Mo nodded approvingly and then jumped up and performed a flawless front flip, viciously extending his tail as it came back around, which sent a razor blade of clear wind cleaving through the air. Audino's reaction couldn't have been stupider. It dropped to the ground as Mo was flipping with a brutal thud (poor ground) and rolled to the side like children roll down hills as the Air Slash shot towards it, effectively yet pathetically evading the attack.

"What the hell!" Neil's deep blue eyes must have been bulging, and he could see that Mo was agitated as well. An attack from such short range… it was completely expected to hit.

"Go into a tree out of Stubby's reach, will ya?" As the Audino blunderously rose back on its fat feet, Mo glided up onto a tree branch, causing some bird Pokemon to flee out of its top. "Charge your power up Mo. He can't get at you." Mo's tiny body was surrounded by a yellow sphere, the yellow pouches on his cheek inflating, before the sphere crackled away. But the Telletubby was at the tree's base now, slowly but powerfully assaulting its trunk. Each punch rattled the entire tree. Neil was waiting for a pause so his Pokemon could employ an accurate and charged attack. "Steady Mo…" But a pause never came. The Audino continued to Pound the tree, and its trunk was beginning to crack. Mo's eyes were wide with fear, his previous determination drained. He hadn't forgotten the swollen bruise on his forehead. But Neil's voice remained calm- babysitting little Ellie had taught him how to handle stressful situations.

"Aerial attack then. Fly out over him and rip another Thundershock." Mo remained in the tree, clinging to the branch. His beady eyes were begging for assistance.

"You can do this,
    Mo. We've got to protect this-" Neil tapped his ear lobe, and forced an encouraging grin. But the ear was all Mo needed. With never ending grace he leaped off of the branch and extended his arms, gliding out over his foe, before glowing with electricity again. Safe to say that the rumbling of the tree-pounding was easily replaced by a squeal- a very repulsive, ugly squeal- of pain. The Audino was wobbling, his stumpy legs shaking.

"Quick Attack, at his head." Shooting through the air followed by the spectacle of white light, Mo collided with the top of the wild Pokemon's head, which thrust it backward and onto the ground. Dust filled the air, and once it had cleared, the Audino remained on the ground, its eyes swirled out.

OOC: Sorry for the abrupt ending..

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel had already gotten up and packed away her tent. She set off for the town at the end of route one. Leafstar was perched on her head, using tiny vines to keep itself in place. Nightstar was sleeping in her backpack. Angel jogged the rest of the way, daydreaming until she ran face-first into a sign.

She shook her head and as her eyes focused she read the sign. "Accumula Town. Sounds like a nice town. I hope there's a pokemon center. I really need to get you two looked at and I need a shower, ASAP.", Angel said. "Sni-vy", Leafstar said. Angel walked into the town, admiring the shops and flower pots.

She saw a man and tapped him on the shoulder. "Yes?", he said. "Can you tell me where the pokemon center is? I'm not from around here, so I'm a bit lost.",Angel said shyly. The man showed her where the pokemon center was. "Hello and welcome to the pokemon center", Nurse joy said.

"My pokemon are pretty beat up", Angel said, taking Nightstar from her backpack and Leafstar from her head. "I'll be right back", Nurse Joy said, carrying her pokemon to the back. Angel sat down in the waiting area, nervously biting her lip. Nurse Joy returned with Angel pokemon a few minutes later.

"Thanks Nurse Joy", Angel said. "Your welcome to stay here a few nights if you'd like.", Nurse Joy said. "I'd love that, thank you", Angel said and followed Nurse Joy to her room. She set her stuff down and returned to the waiting area, holding Nightstar while Leafstar observed everything from the top of Angel's head after securing herself with small vines.

Years
  • There was only two ways out of Nuvema; the sea route from which Neil had entered, or Route 1 which, according to his Town Map, was a straight shot north to the next town of Accumula. So obviously the latter was the new trainer's decision.

The dirt path was surrounded on all sides by the same cluster of pine trees that encompassed Nuvema, but now long grass that shivered with mystery and bright pink flowers lay on both sides of and occasionally over the dusty trail. Emolga, whom Neil had playfully begun to address as Mo, was loyally perched on the boy's shoulder and was lightly grasping his ear lobe, which he had been holding since they left the lab. His black eyes swelled as they absorbed the scene and his beady nose was constantly wiggling. The Pokemon was fascinated by what he saw, but little Mo appeared hesitant- something was holding him back from exploring. Neil could sense that he was afraid, but that could've been fear of the wilderness or fear of abandoning his master, since Mo was so damn clingy, literally.

As the pair continued their journey down Route 1, the trees on the left side of the path suddenly faded and in their stead was a body of water that washed right up to the grass line. Finally Mo made his move and leapt into the air, opening his "wings" and gracefully gliding through the brisk air like a bird on the wind. Upon arriving by the water, the Emolga tucked in his arms designed for gliding and floated to the ground, lightly landing on all fours and demonstrating his complete control. It was actually a pretty impressive spectacle, as Neil noted, considering it was the first time the Pokemon had even moved since coming outside.

But Mo's fair agility was quickly contrasted as, when he scampered up to the water's edge and peered into the water, looking too far over the edge, his little black and white body tumbled into the water with a dainty splash. Emolgas' realms are in the air; their bodies are not designed for swimming, as was apparent by Mo's struggling fiasco and series of trilling screeches and squeaks. Playing the lifeguard, Neil quickly scooped his 6-inch-tall Pokemon out of the shallow water, cradling the Pokemon in his arms. But Mo was still animated and began scuffling to break free of Neil's loving arms, dashing back to his shoulder where he cuddled with and dried his body on the boy's neck and ear.

"Bud, you're all wet!" he protested and squirmed as his neck and shirt were quickly covered with water droplets. A retrieving hand reached up to Mo, ready to pluck him away, but Mo quickly snatched Neil's ear lobe and glued his claws to it, not so much as a threat but as an act of defensive possession. Apparently the Emolga had grown more attached to Neil's ear than himself.

The teenager backed down, retrieving his hand, and continued to let his body be used as a towel as he walked back onto the designated path.

- - - -

A few minutes of silence had passed, Neil slightly angry and frustrated with the flying rodent on his shoulder, though still demonstrating patience and lenience. The landscape on the Route hadn't changed at all since the pond and the day seemed to be so slowly wearing away- after checking his phone-like Pokedex, Neil discovered, to his irritation, that only a little over a half an hour had passed since they had departed from the lab. Something interesting needed to happen, and soon. Where were all the other trainers?

Luckily, the heavens were feeling gracious on that day. A nearby patch of grass rustled and Neil's heart skipped a few beats as Mo's eyes tripled in size with curiosity. The boy was already pointing his Pokedex at the wild Pokemon before he had completely registered its appearance.

"Audino, the hearing Pokemon. Its auditory sense is astounding. It has a radarlike ability to understand its surroundings through slight sounds."

It was the ugliest creature Neil could ever fathom. The Audino was round on the body with pink, stumpy arms and tan, stubby legs that bent inward awkwardly. Its ear-flap-things looked like withered tulips with part of a curled intestine hanging out of the bottom, and on its face were the stupidest looking eyes of robin's-egg-blue. Simply looking at the thing made Neil flinch. But finally a battle opportunity!

"Alright Mo, this is it, this is what we've been waiting for. Ready to do some hardcore damage?" He attempted to glance at his Pokemon, but it was curled too close to his head so that he could only see its back, out of focus. The little claws were still groping his ear lobe. Apparently Mo wasn't ready.

"Mo-o!" Neil whined, suppressing a childish tantrum. The Audino was still standing on the path, looking stupid as it stupidly watched the human struggled, it's stupid curled ear extensions vibrating.

"Aha! Mo, that thing, it wants my ear!" the boy exclaimed excitedly, attempting to trick the Emolga off of his shoulder. "Like, it's going to claim my ear for itself, to take it from you!" A little snort sounded , right in Neil's ear, if I may add, and then Mo soared to the ground in front of its trainer, taking a defensive and hostile stance. Good thing Pokemon understand English, eh?

Neil quickly scrolled through his Pokedex until he came to Emolga, and began looking up the Pokemon's current moves:

"Air Slash [Flying]; Thundershock [Electric]; Quick Attack [Normal]; Tail Whip [Normal]; Charge [Electric]". Now Neil had a bit of battling experience and knew about typing and such, but he wasn't sure of Audino's type and didn't think of checking the Pokedex, blinded by excitement. It at least didn't appear Ground.

"Mo, catch him off guard with a Quick Attack, so he can't get at my ear!" Speeding forward rapidly with a stream of white light trailing him, Mo crashed into the still unsuspecting Audino's pudgy abdomen. The wild Pokemon skidded back a few feet before coming to a decisive halt, hardly injured. Its repugnant eyes narrowed, a dull and lazy fire igniting in them. Mo had turned right after the impact and landed back by Neil.

"Ay, you gotta clip him on the edges…you're too small for a head-on hit like that." As he was lecturing, the wild Pokemon, which reminded Neil of a Sumo wrestler in a pink Buneary costume, charged forward, though very slowly due to such short and squat legs. Still, it reached Mo before Neil could react and slammed him with a Pound attack from his log-like arms. Poor Mo was sent racing backwards through the air like a golf ball, a grimace of pain painted on his adorable face. His little body was quickly approaching a thick tree trunk.

"MO BUDDY!" Neil yelled with horror as he sprinted after his highly momentous Pokemon. Hearing his trainer's voice, Mo's eyes flashed open and his arms suddenly flapped open like a vertical parachute, stabilizing and hampering his momentum so he stood, for a single moment, still in the air, defying gravity. But as the saying goes, what floats motionless in the air for a moment unsupported must come down. And Mo lightly dropped into the grass. The Audino was quick- for being so chunky- to pursue his attacker though, and was soon within feet of Mo, a Pound attack wound up again.

"Fly behind it, if you will, Mo. Don't let him hit you again." Mo hopped into the air and glided in a circle to behind the Audino just as the ruffian swung his tubby arm. Mo's agility was the perfect weapon for such a strong yet slow opponent.

"ThundershockMo! Buzz 'im good!" Still in the air and centered behind the off balanced Pokemon, Mo's body was encompassed by yellow electricity, which he then loosed on the Audino, who shrieked in pain. Mo once again floated the ground, ready for more, but his opponent remained keeled over. Yellow sparks were dancing over its husky and stupidly shaped body.

"Paralysis! Nice wo-" The Audino began glowing with a white- no an ugly, pale grey light, and once it had passed, was restored to its original, stupid state.

Refresh.

"Awww!" Neil whined, crossing his arms in frustration. Pokemon really brought out his childish side.

"'K, well let's see an Air Slash then." Still only a few feet away from the wild Pokemon, Mo nodded approvingly and then jumped up and performed a flawless front flip, viciously extending his tail as it came back around, which sent a razor blade of clear wind cleaving through the air. Audino's reaction couldn't have been stupider. It dropped to the ground as Mo was flipping with a brutal thud (poor ground) and rolled to the side like children roll down hills as the Air Slash shot towards it, effectively yet pathetically evading the attack.

"What the hell!" Neil's deep blue eyes must have been bulging, and he could see that Mo was agitated as well. An attack from such short range… it was completely expected to hit.

"Go into a tree out of Stubby's reach, will ya?" As the Audino blunderously rose back on its fat feet, Mo glided up onto a tree branch, causing some bird Pokemon to flee out of its top. "Charge your power up Mo. He can't get at you." Mo's tiny body was surrounded by a yellow sphere, the yellow pouches on his cheek inflating, before the sphere crackled away. But the Telletubby was at the tree's base now, slowly but powerfully assaulting its trunk. Each punch rattled the entire tree. Neil was waiting for a pause so his Pokemon could employ an accurate and charged attack. "Steady Mo…" But a pause never came. The Audino continued to Pound the tree, and its trunk was beginning to crack. Mo's eyes were wide with fear, his previous determination drained. He hadn't forgotten the swollen bruise on his forehead. But Neil's voice remained calm- babysitting little Ellie had taught him how to handle stressful situations.

"Aerial attack then. Fly out over him and rip another Thundershock." Mo remained in the tree, clinging to the branch. His beady eyes were begging for assistance.

"You can do this, Mo. We've got to protect this-" Neil tapped his ear lobe, and forced an encouraging grin. But the ear was all Mo needed. With never ending grace he leaped off of the branch and extended his arms, gliding out over his foe, before glowing with electricity again. Safe to say that the rumbling of the tree-pounding was easily replaced by a squeal- a very repulsive, ugly squeal- of pain. The Audino was wobbling, his stumpy legs shaking.

"Quick Attack, at his head." Shooting through the air followed by the spectacle of white light, Mo collided with the top of the wild Pokemon's head, which thrust it backward and onto the ground. Dust filled the air, and once it had cleared, the Audino remained on the ground, its eyes swirled out.

OOC: Sorry for the abrupt ending..
    excellent post! although I do have to say, I thought you were actually going to catch the audino... oh well, mo put up a great battle! :)

- Mo (Emolga) levelled up to 12

Angel had already gotten up and packed away her tent. She set off for the town at the end of route one. Leafstar was perched on her head, using tiny vines to keep itself in place. Nightstar was sleeping in her backpack. Angel jogged the rest of the way, daydreaming until she ran face-first into a sign.

She shook her head and as her eyes focused she read the sign. "Accumula Town. Sounds like a nice town. I hope there's a pokemon center. I really need to get you two looked at and I need a shower, ASAP.", Angel said. "Sni-vy", Leafstar said. Angel walked into the town, admiring the shops and flower pots.

She saw a man and tapped him on the shoulder. "Yes?", he said. "Can you tell me where the pokemon center is? I'm not from around here, so I'm a bit lost.",Angel said shyly. The man showed her where the pokemon center was. "Hello and welcome to the pokemon center", Nurse joy said.

"My pokemon are pretty beat up", Angel said, taking Nightstar from her backpack and Leafstar from her head. "I'll be right back", Nurse Joy said, carrying her pokemon to the back. Angel sat down in the waiting area, nervously biting her lip. Nurse Joy returned with Angel pokemon a few minutes later.

"Thanks Nurse Joy", Angel said. "Your welcome to stay here a few nights if you'd like.", Nurse Joy said. "I'd love that, thank you", Angel said and followed Nurse Joy to her room. She set her stuff down and returned to the waiting area, holding Nightstar while Leafstar observed everything from the top of Angel's head after securing herself with small vines.
    good to see your pokemon healed up. :)

--

Following his first ever capture, Carl was stood completely still beside the enterence to Accumula Town in accomplishment, feeling strong. Just for the satisfaction, he took both of his Poke Balls out of his pocket and held them in his hands, each one containing his two Pokemon: Tepig and Snivy. He didn't take them out, he just looked at them for a few seconds, and smiled, and thought about how well he was doing already. During his daze, the sound of someone running up close behind him had distracted him. It was Lucie.
    "Hey Carl! I've finally got my things!" she seemed rushed, as her breath was heavy when she had caught up.
    "Cool." he turned around to face her, with the two Poke Balls still clutched within his grip.
    "Oh, did I miss something? You seem to have two Poke Balls there." she seemed interested.
    "Oh, yeah! You missed it, man! I made my first ever capture!" he immediately turned heavily enthusiastic, for Lucie to then smirk.
    "Haha. I made mine yesterday as well, I guess that means we both have two Pokemon then, huh?" she didn't seem overly impressed, but nonetheless, she was still happy for him.
    "Yep, it does. That reminds me, still up for that battle?" he was still in the competitive spirit. Lucie laughed once again.
    "Of course I am, I know the perfect place to take it." she had took a step closer to Accumula Town, ready to continue. Carl had also turned in the same direction.
    "Sounds fine by me!" they both had agreed, and had headed over through the enterance to Accumula Town.
    The town was reasonably spacious, with a few buildings; cafes and shops which were fairly lively with swarms of citizens eager to explore the oppurtunities of Accumula Town. It was coming into the evening, so the cafes in particular were crowded with people and even Pokemon who were after some well deserved nutrition.
    However, Carl and Lucie had ignored all of these kinds of buildings and walked straight forwards, closer to a rather big building, with another building with a red roof and door placed exactly beside it. Lucie had noticed, and pointed.
    "Here it is, the Pokemon Battle Club." she explained, leaving Carl eager.
    "The Pokemon Battle Club... cool. I like the sound of that." he nodded.
    "Oh, by the sound of your attitude, you'll love it. In ther,e you may battle people who you are matched up to by the machines, or just battle your friends, which ever you prefer. In this case, me!" she ended her explanation with her smile and a curtsey.
    "Great! Although, there's one thing I need to know before we get started." Carl hesitated.
    "What's that?"
    "Where's the Pokemon Center? My Pokemon must be exhausted from that capture..." he had thought, not wanting to use his Pokemon if they were in a really weak condition.
    "You're in luck." Lucie pointed to the building with the red roof right beside it, which also had many people walking in and out of it with their Pokemon, looking satisfied.
    "Awesome! In that case, I'm just going to freshen up my Pokemon. Wait up for me?" Carl walked off in the direction of the Pokemon Center, while Lucie remained still for a second.
    "Sure, I'll just let Don George know you're coming." she winked at him.
    "Don George?" Carl seemed confused.
    "Yeah, he's the manager of the Battle Club. You'll be meeting him once you go inside." she explained once again, seeming like she knew a lot.
    "Oh, alright. See you in a few." Carl continued to walk towards the Pokemon Center, and then stepped through the sliding pink doors.
    The Pokemon Center had appeared to be pretty active at this time, full of people who had came fresh from a battle at the Battle Club next door. Service was quick, as Nurse Joy had helped transfer people's Pokemon with her Audino to the operating room and back, which didn't really take too long, and the queue had wared down so Carl had the chance to heal up his Pokemon for the battle.
    "Hey, Nurse. Here are my Pokemon." Carl handed the two Poke Balls in his bag over to Nurse Joy, before she had then placed them on the trolley to Audino.
    "Thank you, we'll be back in a minute with your Pokemon. Do feel free to take a seat!" she smiled, before her and Audino walked through the curtains with his Poke Balls, leaving Carl to sit down by himself on the pink armchair beside a big map of Unova.
    While he sat down for a second, he had a quick thought of what kind of Pokemon that Lucie would use. She seemed to be so mysterious, yet so charming and outgoing. Normally the starter Pokemon is dependant on the trainer's personality, which is why Carl had got Tepig. Could this apply to Lucie as well? It was all so interesting to Carl. The connection between a trainer and their Pokemon had ignited a keen interest in his mind.
    Before he knew it, Audino had came out with Carl's Pokemon, and headed over to him with the trolley.
    "Au-dino..." it had picked up the Poke Balls slowly and handed them over to Carl, with a charming smile on it's face.
    "Thanks!" Carl had smiled back towards it and stood up, then heading over to the door and leaving the Pokemon Center.
    Therefore, it was time to get started, he walked away from the Pokemon Center and walked over to the two bright orange doors of the Pokemon Battle Club. This could be a real interesting place for Carl, so he got ready to brace his eyes for what he was about to see.

Last edited:

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Lance walked over to Accumula Town with energy, feeling prideful due to the fact that he caught Oshawott, and he wasn't able to come down from that just yet.

While Lance was looking idle, he then suddenly remembered that his Pokemon were still battered from before and so, he had to go to a Pokemon Center. He went inside and then gave his pokemon to Nurse Joy, as her and her Audino walked behind a curtain.

Lance then sat down near a bunch of green colored computers, and as he then continued looking around observing his surroundings he saw a flyer on the wall and he then looked at it closely.

"The Battle Club." It said, "Inside the Battle Club, you will be matched up with another opponent with the same amount of Pokemon as you, and then you both will have a battle as normal."

"The battle club, huh." A voice said as Lance then turned up to look at the voice.

"My name's Nico, and yours is?" Nico asked.

Upon turning his eyes up, Lance saw a skinny or lanky male with a t-shirt and jeans, who was Caucasian and quite pale at that. Lance then decided to not be hostile and simply raised up his head looking into Nico's silver eyes.

"Name's Lance. Yeah, I'm going to the Battle Club. Do you know where it is?" Lance replied although looking a little skeptical at the fact that people even meet like that anymore.

"It's actually the next building over." Nico said as Lance began fidgeting with his belt, when that second Nurse Joy came back and gave Lance his pokeballs.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." Lance said as he left.

"I can show you the way." Nico said as he walked over to the next building and walked into the building as Lance followed.

Lance's eyes simply widened in awe of the place.

Years
  • @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Lance walked over to Accumula Town with energy, feeling prideful due to the fact that he caught Oshawott, and he wasn't able to come down from that just yet.

While Lance was looking idle, he then suddenly remembered that his Pokemon were still battered from before and so, he had to go to a Pokemon Center. He went inside and then gave his pokemon to Nurse Joy, as her and her Audino walked behind a curtain.

Lance then sat down near a bunch of green colored computers, and as he then continued looking around observing his surroundings he saw a flyer on the wall and he then looked at it closely.

"The Battle Club." It said, "Inside the Battle Club, you will be matched up with another opponent with the same amount of Pokemon as you, and then you both will have a battle as normal."

"The battle club, huh." A voice said as Lance then turned up to look at the voice.

"My name's Nico, and yours is?" Nico asked.

Upon turning his eyes up, Lance saw a skinny or lanky male with a t-shirt and jeans, who was Caucasian and quite pale at that. Lance then decided to not be hostile and simply raised up his head looking into Nico's silver eyes.

"Name's Lance. Yeah, I'm going to the Battle Club. Do you know where it is?" Lance replied although looking a little skeptical at the fact that people even meet like that anymore.

"It's actually the next building over." Nico said as Lance began fidgeting with his belt, when that second Nurse Joy came back and gave Lance his pokeballs.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." Lance said as he left.

"I can show you the way." Nico said as he walked over to the next building and walked into the building as Lance followed.

Lance's eyes simply widened in awe of the place.
    looking forward to seeing who you battle in the battle club! :)

Carl walked through the doors of the Pokemon Battle Club, and instantly he could tell that this was going to be fun. Even if he had only shown up to battle Lucie, he could already hear many big battles going on in the other room, which he could imagine would be intense.
    The room he was already in also looked very organised, for a place of battling. This looked like the place to register, although Carl only had one thing on his mind, and that was to battle Lucie. Within a couple of seconds, a really bulky built man had approached Carl.
    "Welcome to the Battle Club, son! I'm Don George, the manager." he greeted him, sounding very welcoming. Carl looked and smiled calmly.
    "Thanks! I'm here to battle my friend." Carl got straight to the point, looking from side to side to see if he could see Lucie.
    "Oh, so you must be Carl? Looking for Lucie?" Don George nodded.
    "Yeah, that's me. Do you know where she is?"
    "I do, she's just over there." Don George pointed to the small crowd of about four people, and in this crowd was Lucie, having a conversation. She had turned her haid to notice Carl.
    "Hey Carl!" she waved to him and smiled.
    "So, do you two want to get this battle started soon?" Don george looked in between them.
    "If possible!" Carl raised his voice a little bit getting slightly excited, remembering that he was about to have another battle. Don George laughed a little.
    "Alright, in hat case, I'll prepare the stage for you. Back in a sec." he walked off through the automatic doors and into another room, leaving Carl to go and visit Lucie once her friends headed off.
    "So, you excited?" Carl asked her, bringing the same force of enthusiasm towards her.
    "Of course I am. This should be great! I can't wait to see what Pokemon you use."
    "Same here!" they had both shared the same thoughts.
    "Awesome. Just watch out though, you may be suprised by the Pokemon that I use." she winked at him, and chuckled a little.
    "All the better, then!" Carl slightly lowered his eyebrows, leaving them both looking at each other in a confident manner. A few seconds had passed, and then Don George had returned back from the room.
    "Alright, follow me you two." he seemed ready to show them their stage so that they could get started, so they had all walked with each other into the room which he had just came out of, which had turned out to be a sort of tunnel with a desk and computer at the other end. Carl didn't dare to question, but he assumed that this must be how they 'prepare the stage' as such. There was many controls attatched to this computer and on the main screen were the blueprints to the stage which they were both about to see.
    "Here you go!" Don George said, introducing the stage upon walking through the automatic doors. It looked slightly basic, with a rocky atmosphere, but it was fairly cleen and safe for battling.
    "Great!" Carl smiled.
    Now that they had reached the stage, they weren't going to beat around the bush, they were going to get started. Carl and Lucie had separated at the left and right sides of the field, a big distance between them, and on the edge precisely at the middle, was Don George who stood there by himself.
    "This battle is between Carl Banks of Rustboro City, and Lucie Selbourne of Castelia City! The battle will be 2 on 2, and it's time to begin!" Don George announced, raising both of his arms as he had introduced the battle. Feeling brave, Carl was the first one to take a Poke Ball from his pocket.
    "Okay, get ready, Lucie! I'm going to start off with my latest Pokemon! Come on, Snivy!" Carl tossed the Poke Ball to the ground, shooting out the casual looking grass snake.
    "Sni-vy!" it smiled and winked into the air, feeling ready for a battle. This was great, considering it was the first time Carl was going to use him in a battle. Also feeling calm, Lucie bowed her head, raised it back up, and cluched a Poke Ball from her bag.
    "Fair enough. Let's go, Patrat!" she had thrown the Poke Ball to the ground, releasing a small, brown chipmunk with bright orange and red eyes. Carl was curious to enter another Pokedex entry.
    "Interesting." he took his Pokedex out of his bag to examine this Pokemon.
    "Patrat, the Scout Pokemon. Using food stored in cheek pouches, they can keep watch for days. They use their tales to communicate with others." it had explained, leaving Carl even more interested to see what this little Patrat could be capable of doing.
    Now that both of their Pokemon were out, it was time for the first part of the battle to begin, Carl's Snivy versus Lucie's Patrat. How could this battle turn out for Carl?

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel decided to walk around town, so she put on a pair of sunglasses, hid her wings, and walked out into the bright sunshine. After she had walked around for a few hours she stopped at a café and got a white chocolate mocha. She sat outside and was getting ready to take a sip, when she heard a little boy crying. She got up, coffee in hand, and walked towards the sound. She found three older boys, the oldest probably 15, were beating up a little boy's Cottonee with their own pokémon. The little boy was crying, begging them to stop. Angel walked over, and calmly said, "I do believe this young man has asked you to stop. I suggest you listen to him."

The oldest, who had blonde hair and brown eyes, looked at her, wide-eyed. Stunned by her beauty, he was motionless for a few moments. Angel sipped her coffee. "Look, babe. You just go so sit down and look pretty. This isn't any of your business.", He said. His voice squeaked, and Angel raised one delicate eyebrow. "When I see three boys abusing an innocent pokémon, it is my business. I just want to enjoy my coffee before it gets cold. So knock it off.", she said firmly. Leafstar was on her head, and leapt off. "Sni-vy, Snivy, Sni-vy!!", the pokémon said. She shook her little fist at them. Nightstar leapt out of Angel's bag, and stood beside Leafstar, hissing at the three boys.

"Whoa, easy baby. Don't want to break a fingernail.", He said. Angel smiled. "Leafstar, use Attract on their pokémon. Nightstar, use Tackle on them one by one.", she said. She sipped her coffee again, calm and collected. Leafstar used Attract and all their pokémon fell in love with Angel's Snivy. Nightstar Tackled them one by one, until the oldest boy finally said "Let's get out of here!!". Angel picked up her pokémon. "I'd suggest you leave this young man alone from now on. If I find out you've hurt his pokémon or him…..well, let's just hope I don't have to come back", She said. They ran away, and Angel looked at the little boy. The Cottonee was weak, but still awake. Angel knelt on the ground and gave the Cottonee an Oran Berry she'd brought from home.

After a few moments, the Cottonee was fully restored and Angel stood up. "Thank you", The little boy said, hugging Angel's leg. Angel knelt down and gave the little boy a hug. "Your very welcome. Where's your mommy and daddy?", She asked. "I don't have one. It's just me and Teddy.", he said. His sweet little voice tugged at Angel's heart strings. "Can I come with you?", the little boy asked. "No, I'm sorry. But my good friend Nurse Joy will take care of you", She said. She took the boy to the Pokemon Center. She went to the bathroom, plucked a feather, and came back out. She put the feather pendant on a chain. "Here, keep this with you, and you'll never even known I'm gone", she said. Nurse Joy escorted the boy to a room. Angel went back outside to sit and finish her coffee.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Name
    Arc Solo

Nickname(s)
    Arc

Sexuality
    Straight

Appearance
    Arc has messy, bright blue hair, spread over his somewhat menacing eyes. He wears a red polo, with blue jeans and more red converses. He's often seen wearing reflective Aviators. He wears red, fingerless gloves.

Personality
    Arc is a warm-hearted, but sometimes stroppy individual. He is very arrogant, and self-confident, always believing himself to win. However, he is often humbled, and recognises this, working harder and harder to succeed where he previously fails. He perseveres until he can overcome any boundary.

History
    Arc grew up in the big city: Castelia. He grew up loving tall buildings, and hustle and bustle. He also started to love meeting new people and seeing new sights. When he was 13, he got in a strop, and tried to run out of the city. He ended up on an alleyway, where some thugs tried to start on him. Just as all seemed lost, a Trubbish scared away the thugs. Ever since, he's loved Pokémon, and was overjoyed when he was given a Deino from his cousin in Opelucid.

Anything Else?

Arc's starter is a female Deino, called Uno. She's level 13, and knows Dragon Rage, Bite, Headbutt and Focus Energy. Her ability is Hustle.

Chosen Path
    Trainer

Is it too late to join now?

Years
  • Angel decided to walk around town, so she put on a pair of sunglasses, hid her wings, and walked out into the bright sunshine. After she had walked around for a few hours she stopped at a café and got a white chocolate mocha. She sat outside and was getting ready to take a sip, when she heard a little boy crying. She got up, coffee in hand, and walked towards the sound. She found three older boys, the oldest probably 15, were beating up a little boy's Cottonee with their own pokémon. The little boy was crying, begging them to stop. Angel walked over, and calmly said, "I do believe this young man has asked you to stop. I suggest you listen to him."

The oldest, who had blonde hair and brown eyes, looked at her, wide-eyed. Stunned by her beauty, he was motionless for a few moments. Angel sipped her coffee. "Look, babe. You just go so sit down and look pretty. This isn't any of your business.", He said. His voice squeaked, and Angel raised one delicate eyebrow. "When I see three boys abusing an innocent pokémon, it is my business. I just want to enjoy my coffee before it gets cold. So knock it off.", she said firmly. Leafstar was on her head, and leapt off. "Sni-vy, Snivy, Sni-vy!!", the pokémon said. She shook her little fist at them. Nightstar leapt out of Angel's bag, and stood beside Leafstar, hissing at the three boys.

"Whoa, easy baby. Don't want to break a fingernail.", He said. Angel smiled. "Leafstar, use Attract on their pokémon. Nightstar, use Tackle on them one by one.", she said. She sipped her coffee again, calm and collected. Leafstar used Attract and all their pokémon fell in love with Angel's Snivy. Nightstar Tackled them one by one, until the oldest boy finally said "Let's get out of here!!". Angel picked up her pokémon. "I'd suggest you leave this young man alone from now on. If I find out you've hurt his pokémon or him…..well, let's just hope I don't have to come back", She said. They ran away, and Angel looked at the little boy. The Cottonee was weak, but still awake. Angel knelt on the ground and gave the Cottonee an Oran Berry she'd brought from home.

After a few moments, the Cottonee was fully restored and Angel stood up. "Thank you", The little boy said, hugging Angel's leg. Angel knelt down and gave the little boy a hug. "Your very welcome. Where's your mommy and daddy?", She asked. "I don't have one. It's just me and Teddy.", he said. His sweet little voice tugged at Angel's heart strings. "Can I come with you?", the little boy asked. "No, I'm sorry. But my good friend Nurse Joy will take care of you", She said. She took the boy to the Pokemon Center. She went to the bathroom, plucked a feather, and came back out. She put the feather pendant on a chain. "Here, keep this with you, and you'll never even known I'm gone", she said. Nurse Joy escorted the boy to a room. Angel went back outside to sit and finish her coffee.
    that's pretty heroic of angel to do that, nice post. however, your snivy doesn't know attract. :P the moves your snivy knows are in the OOC thread. but... seen as you used it, I suppose I could let snivy learn it just this once. :)

- Nightstar (Purrloin) levelled up to 11
    - Leafstar (Snivy) levelled up to 9 and learned Attract

Name
    Arc Solo

Nickname(s)
    Arc

Sexuality
    Straight

Appearance
    Arc has messy, bright blue hair, spread over his somewhat menacing eyes. He wears a red polo, with blue jeans and more red converses. He's often seen wearing reflective Aviators. He wears red, fingerless gloves.

Personality
    Arc is a warm-hearted, but sometimes stroppy individual. He is very arrogant, and self-confident, always believing himself to win. However, he is often humbled, and recognises this, working harder and harder to succeed where he previously fails. He perseveres until he can overcome any boundary.

History
    Arc grew up in the big city: Castelia. He grew up loving tall buildings, and hustle and bustle. He also started to love meeting new people and seeing new sights. When he was 13, he got in a strop, and tried to run out of the city. He ended up on an alleyway, where some thugs tried to start on him. Just as all seemed lost, a Trubbish scared away the thugs. Ever since, he's loved Pokémon, and was overjoyed when he was given a Deino from his cousin in Opelucid.

Anything Else?

Arc's starter is a female Deino, called Uno. She's level 13, and knows Dragon Rage, Bite, Headbutt and Focus Energy. Her ability is Hustle.

Chosen Path
    Trainer

Is it too late to join now?
    1. your personality and history descriptions are too short.
    2. deino isn't a starter pokemon, and if it were, it'd be level 10.
    3. yes it is. there's a queue to sign up as well. sorry.

--

The battle was ready to begin, and so were both Carl and Lucie, who were facing each other with a competitive mood. Carl had confidence in his Snivy, even though it was the first time he was using it in battle, meanwhile Lucie may have already had a battle with Patrat, boosting her confidence a little more. Nonetheless, the battle begun, with Carl kicking things off.
    "Okay, let's not waste time. Snivy, use Tackle!" straight away, Snivy ran off in a fast speed.
    "Sni-vy!" it closed it's eyes as it's speed intensified, and it eventually collided with the unexpectant Patrat. However, Lucie didn't seem to make any attempt for Patrat to evade the attack. However, she knew what she was doing.
    "Come on, Patrat! It's close to you! Use Bite!" she commanded, with Patrat immediately reacting.
    "Patrat! Pa-trat!" it turned around to face Snivy who was still walking off towards Carl, before it turned out to have been too slow. Patrat had opened it's mouth to then take a bite onto Snivy's smooth skin. This attack had startled Snivy a tad, which was noticable by the way it had jumped up sending both it and Patrat into the air.
    "You're crafty." Carl bowed his head. He was impressed with how Lucie knew what she was doing.
    "But not as crafty as me. Shake it off, Snivy!" with Patrat's jaw still firm on Snivy's neck, Snivy had finally let loose by shaking off all it's body, leaving Patrat to fall to the ground. They were both in the zone now, so now they were ready to cause some damage.
    "Okay, now use Leer!" Carl decided not to attack this turn, and it would be better to just weaken Patrat so Snivy's attacks will be stronger.
    "Sniiii-" Snivy's eyes took contact with Patrat's, and then they began to glow into a tense gold colour as they formed a rather intimidating look. Patrat felt uncomfortable for a moment, and shivered. However, Lucie had tricks up her sleeve.
    "Two can play at that game. You use Leer too, Patrat!" she sure knew what she was doing.
    "Pa-trat!" mimicking Snivy, Patrat's eyes had also glew into the same gold colour, causing Snivy's attack to cancel out seen as it's own Leer wouldn't work while Patrat was using it.
    "Oh well. I can do better than that, just you watch. Use Vine Whip while it's still concentrating!" Carl wanted to make use of the state of mind Patrat was in so that Snivy could distract it.
    "Sni! Sni!" snivy extended two vines beside of it's neck, which had then reached over to Patrat very quickly.
    "Look out!" Lucie spotted how Patrat wasn't reacting at all, although it only just snapped out of Leer once the vines had lashed it at both shoulders. Patrat didn't appear to look too strong, either. It sat there, panting to recover it's energy so that it could continue to battle with courage, which at this stage it was lacking.
    "Don't give up! It's just a Vine Whip, you weren't ready!" Lucie was trying all she could to uplift Patrat's spirit.
    "Maybe it just needs a little more training?" Carl suggested. Lucie shook her head.
    "Oh, and how long have you had your Snivy again? Hm?" she implied, leaving Carl speechless for a second. Feeling brave, Lucie continued.
    "I've got it! Come on Patrat, gather all the energy you can get!" she knew what she was doing here, but Carl couldn't notice at all.
    "Patrat... Patrat... Patrat..." the small brown chipmunk had sat there with it's eyes closed, in a calm state of mind. Carl saw this as a perfect oppurtunity to attack.
    "Uh... alright then. Snivy, use Tackle while it's not moving!" following Lucie's plan, she interrupted him.
    "You may not want to do that." she scowlled, giving the hint of her plan.
    "Huh?" Carl shrugged, not knowing what she was talking about. However, this didn't stop Snivy's attack. It fiercely charged over to Patrat with great speed, before then crashing into Patrat, knocking it's concentration a bit as it began to chatter it's teeth, while it was still concentrating.
    "Alright, Snivy! Keep going!" Carl gave Snivy even more of a confidence boost as he had the advantage, although Lucie wasn't giving in.
    "Keep concentrating, Patrat!" she insisted that she stuck to her plan.
    "Okay, I don't really know what your plan is, but it's not going to stop us! Use Tackle again!" Carl commanded, feeling that this part of the battle was almost over. Without further hesistation, Snivy turned back around and once again leapt off it's two small feet and jumped, to then crash it's body back into Patrat, who still sat there concentration as the crash between them had caused a lot of damage. Patrat's breathing was heavy, and parts of it's fur were red. Lucie thought that now was the time to activate her plan.
    "Okay, good. Now to pay it back! Patrat, use Bide!" the energy that Patrat had taken whilst concentrating and damage it had received by Snivy's attack had caused Patrat to open it's eyes, it's teeth to grind, and used all of it's energy to rush off towards Snivy in a glowing force.
    "Don't let it hit you! Dodge it!" Carl insisted that Snivy moved out the way, as the attack which was coming up looked threatening. Lucie gasped, as Snivy had jumped out of the way of Patrat who was booming over towards it. However, whilst Snivy was out of the way, Patrat was too forced into the attack to notice, and it kept travelling towards the rocky wall.
    "No!" Lucie shouted in aid to cease it from crashing, but it was too late. It's skull had hit the wall with intense power, which was too much for it to handle anymore. Patrat fell back onto the ground with crossed eyes.
    "Patrat is unable to battle! The first winner of the best-of-three battle is Carl's Snivy!" Don George had waved his arm, signalling that Carl was victorious in this part of the battle.
    "Don't worry, Patrat. That Bide was brilliant, you just didn't get the chance to use it right. You deserve a rest." Lucie kneeled down and sighed, returning Patrat into her Poke Ball in a red ray. She placed the Poke Ball back into her bag.
    "Awesome work, Snivy!" Carl praised Snivy, who was looking up to him smiling with an accomplished face, "Snivy! Sni-vy!"
    Now that the first part of the battle was finished, Carl was confident for the next part seen as he still had both of his Pokemon left, whereas Lucie only had one. However, she didn't feel too put off by her loss, as she stood up and took her other Poke Ball from her bag.
    "Okay, I'm not holding back now. I'm prepared to use my starter Pokemon, and beware, it's got a lot more tricks than Patrat." she winked at Carl, feeling as confident as she felt once the battle begun.
    "Good. I love competition." Carl folded his arms, anticipating the next Pokemon which she was going to send out.

- Snivy levelled up to 10 and learned Wrap

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2021
    Seth Kurai was running down the Olivine Dock.
    "I hope I didn't miss the ship to Nuvema Town!" He thought.
    He ran his way and just made it on the ship before it left.
    "Now" He said casually, "I just Have to find my room...."
    Seth Walked over to a room and pulled the doors open.
    "This is my room!" He exclaimed.
    An old man walked out.
    "Excuse me but this is the public bathroom."
    Seth walked away looking a bit embarrassed. He tried a few more rooms until he got tired.
    "Oh My!" He exclaimed, "Im Hungry!"
    He Ran to find the nearest food court. He opened the first doors he saw.
    "What!" He Yelled, "this isn't the food court! Its some dudes room!"
    Seth checked whose room it was. The Tag said Seth Kurai. Seth smacked his forehead.
    "Well, I may as well fall asleep." He said.
    --

When the boat arrived in Nuvema Town Seth was the first off.
    "Now I just have to find my way around This town" He joked.
    He ran to the first house and checked if it was the lab.
    "Hey!" a Women yelled, "Why are you disturbing my kids birthday party!?"
    "Actually," Seth explained, "I'm Trying to get to Prof. Juniper's Lab. Can you give me directions?"
    "Sure," The Women Said, "Just go up the street and your there."
    "Ok thanks!" Seth replied.
    He ran up the street and nearly hit someone. It was the professor. She looked nothing like Prof. Elm. She was a women and she looked unprofessional.
    "Oh!" she said happily, "You must be Seth. Everyone else already left so here is your starter Pokemon."
    She handed him a pokeball. Seth threw it up. With a flash of light a pokemon popped out. It was like a Pikachu Just more Slender and with wings. Also it was a different color.
    "This is Emolga. He is a feisty one though. So be careful.
    "Mo." Seth said, "Thats what I am calling him."
    "Ok," Prof. Juniper Replied, "You should take these,"
    She handed him a Pokedex and 5 pokeballs.
    "These are for your journey and since I know that you learnt alot about Unova you know that this is a Pokedex and Pokeballs."
    "Thanks!" Seth Said in Reply. "I have to go! Bye!"

Back